Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 472 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    She sounds a little bitchy to me. May have been this video, or another one, in which she seemed to have that attitude. She asked 350 for while and then lowered to 300.
    Yes, bitchy is the key word with her. Definitely won't repeat.

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Never met her but I remember some reporting she's pretty wild in a good way.
    https://xhamster.com/videos/schahrza...escort-5700833
    She sounds a little bitchy to me. May have been this video, or another one, in which she seemed to have that attitude. She asked 350 for while and then lowered to 300.

  3. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    Never met her but I remember some reporting she's pretty wild in a good way.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/schahrza...escort-5700833

  4. #480

  5. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin22  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. It's her in the pics. Service was good. She had dogs with her. I love dogs so we had a good connection. She does wear wigs. I've tried contacting her recently but she won't answer.

  6. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    What exactly are you curious about?

    She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.

    Its pretty straight forward.
    There is no reason to be a Richard. My curiosity stems from the fact that she charges a very high fee based on her looks. She claims to have hundreds of clients, so I am curious as to what she does that makes the $500 even reasonable. It is as simple as that.

  7. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-6a9c4f2bba52

    Post caught my eye, esp GFE offerings. Contacted by text late at night but couldn't make hookup happen. Tried again in the morning. Sent me to Golden Hill address. Hosts out of her microscopic apartment on unmade bed which takes up almost the entire room. Very friendly young AA girl. Dreds, a 5-6 on looks. Thin, boobs nothing to write home about. Chit-chat, got undressed. Shaved kitty. Left donation. Got comfy, out comes the hat for the non-BBBJ. Protested a little but not worth it. Good effort but a CBJ is still a CBJ. Did the deed in mish. Blew in cover. Done. Tissues to clean up. No wipes, no shower. Had to ask to use sink after the adventure getting to the BR in rear of 'apartment'.

    Pics look like her.

    Not as advertised.

    Standard CFS visit for 1. 5 benjis. Not inclined to repeat.
    Definitely doesn't sound worth it and possibly false advertisement.

  8. #476

    Aubrey

    First post here. Anyone know her: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1328897.

  9. #475

    Raven

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-6a9c4f2bba52

    Post caught my eye, esp GFE offerings. Contacted by text late at night but couldn't make hookup happen. Tried again in the morning. Sent me to Golden Hill address. Hosts out of her microscopic apartment on unmade bed which takes up almost the entire room. Very friendly young AA girl. Dreds, a 5-6 on looks. Thin, boobs nothing to write home about. Chit-chat, got undressed. Shaved kitty. Left donation. Got comfy, out comes the hat for the non-BBBJ. Protested a little but not worth it. Good effort but a CBJ is still a CBJ. Did the deed in mish. Blew in cover. Done. Tissues to clean up. No wipes, no shower. Had to ask to use sink after the adventure getting to the BR in rear of 'apartment'.

    Pics look like her.

    Not as advertised.

    Standard CFS visit for 1. 5 benjis. Not inclined to repeat.

  10. #474
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    What exactly are you curious about?

    She's unattractive and wants $500 an hour.

    Its pretty straight forward.

  11. #473

    Cheap guy / Scharzad

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapguy  [View Original Post]
    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,
    Never seen her. Have seen nothing but positive reviews.

    http://www.f-cklist.com/?utm_source=...re_escorts.htm

  12. #472

    Schahrzad Morgan

    I am curious. I have seen this older relatively unattractive lady who is all over youtube and buzz video. She claims to be an escort in the San Diego Area and she has some information on Erotic Monkey. Her donation is $500 for an hour and I am just curious if anyone has had a session with her. Thanks,

  13. #471

    Harley Rose

    Any info about her services and appearance? Feel free to PM details. Thanks.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ley-rose-white

  14. #470

    Head doc

    Has anyone had the pleasure to meet this self-proclaimed 'Best Head in the West'?

    https://backpage.com.sandiego.listcrawler.com / post /26925252/.

    Goes by Maddy.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #469

    This Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    El Cajon, CA.

    She finally agreed to 40. It was going to be a car date session. She gave me an address right off Madison and Johnson across from 711. After I arrived, she said to give her a couple more minutes to get ready. When she called, she was already at the 711. Upon picking her up, I saw two males watching me overly from the apartments. I was being watched. I said who were those two guys watching? She said what guys? The two black guys. Oh they're my bodyguard. I kind of wasn't really feeling her (looks and personality), but decided to go for it anyways. She's ok with going anywhere in the neighborhood street as long as it's not too far. She didn't have a condom, so either we go buy one or look for one in my car.

    I found one in my car and we haven't find a spot yet. Prior to finding the condom, her pimp called and said to come get one from him (I'm not going near him). She was mostly on the phone with him. Now she's getting irritated. She wanted the money first or at least half (last ROB was still fresh on my mind). I want to be in control of my money (once you hand it over that's it). She asked to see it, even shine the light on it. We were just a couple blocks away from the pimp's place. She finally said to drop her off. Thank God it didn't happen, and I didn't lose my 40.

    My instinct just tells me this girl is not right---Wasn't feeling her, wanted money first, on her pimp time (she was complaining about how we're wasting time, and we not going to have much time left).
    I had a different experience with her within the last month. It was a car date in an apt complex closer to the bowling alley. It was during the day and she had a condom. We did it without any pimp or phone issues. CBJ cfs qk 60.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape