Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7068
-
09-24-18 13:50 #498Senior Member

Posts: 624Where do you go for the options? Seems the old sites are gone or spam.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 13:21 #497Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for the heads up! I just put her on my list of people I would like to meet this week. She had some good reviews on TER that are now archived on cityxguide.
Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-18 01:30 #496Regular Member

Posts: 5Barbie. Tricking Johns And Exposing Them In San Diego
So, this girl is still around and in the process of exhorting two cars from a couple of guys and is in need of a new home to stay with her dogs rent free. She likes to gamble so you may see her at a casino if you go there. Watch out and don't get too close or you may end up in a bad situation.
This information is from the link below;"This girl goes by the name of Ashley * * (Ashley * is using Facebook to hook where she also posting her kid photos. She is a sneaky trick, will tell you sad tales of being in jail and asking for money. She doesn't show up on time or perform what is promised. She then will stalk and find your girlfriend to extort you out of some cash. Her husband is her long distant pimp. Sends him cash. Buyer be aware of this girl living in San Diego!" She also is going by the name Barbie.
Barbie. https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/s...d-exposing-the.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kic-kass...an-diego-54856
-
09-23-18 14:16 #495Senior Member

Posts: 125Not good
When I seen her she had no enthusiasm and wasn't even showered. Dirty ass room and damn dog layed on the other bed and watched. Weird experience. I counldnt even bust a nut. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RookieMistake
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-18 11:50 #494Senior Member

Posts: 352Harley
So just so I'm clear, you're saying she asks 2. 4 for a massage with a HE? Doesn't matter how hot she looks, dudes really pay that?
Originally Posted by VRBlonde
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 22:16 #493Senior Member

Posts: 563I haven't listened to any of the videos, I had the volume off. She's got a nice backside but $225 for a hh is a bit much.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
http://www.f-cklist.com/nudes-gallery/
https://twitter.com/TheFListBook/media
-
09-21-18 21:45 #492Senior Member

Posts: 302Having choices and options is a gift. Don't contact just one.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:52 #491Regular Member

Posts: 13Only a HJ. You can't do much. However, she is pretty attractive.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:51 #490Senior Member

Posts: 304Did you look at the handle of the guy who posted that opinion?
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:35 #489Senior Member

Posts: 244Have not seen her but I have watched a lot of her videos. I can tell you what kept me coming back to keep watching her vids was how intelligent, authentic and open she was. And she is a freak who really enjoys sex. I think she is very good at marketing herself so the demand is there for her so she can charge it. But ya, $500 is asinine. I remember when I was considering seeing her just months ago it was $300. Not me, no thanks. Even $300 was a stretch- that territory is reserved for those that are 10/10.
Originally Posted by cheapguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 19:08 #488Senior Member

Posts: 331Really? Tried contacting someone last night and it didn't workout loll.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 18:16 #487Senior Member

Posts: 302Budget Head
What you want is very easily attainable.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 17:52 #486Senior Member

Posts: 331Anyone know any gal that is down to give head for 30 minutes? Budget: $60 lmao.
-
09-21-18 13:46 #485Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen this girl?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/holly-es...n-beach-384360
She's really hot and it feels like a fake.
-
09-20-18 20:22 #484Regular Member

Posts: 9Jackie Brown
I've seen her. She isn't very attractive, but she's very nice and has great BBBJ skills. She's also clean and lives in a decent area. If you want specifics, just PM me.
Originally Posted by YoDaddy1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





