Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10281
-
09-19-18 15:38 #366Senior Member

Posts: 134Anal expert XXX.
I contacted her and everything was fine and dandy until I asked if we could do just anal. She didn't respond for a couple hours then said she does not do anal anymore because it hurts and she says that to draw men to her listing. She then had the nerve to ask if I'm still interested smh. I will not be seeing this one.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 11:36 #365Senior Member

Posts: 367Brooklyn
She used to collaborate with nasty Nikki. Saw her with Alizae a few years ago, she stormed out of the room demanding double the fee upon arrival. Left the other girl to finish up. But then busted in the room several times and was overall a giant pain in the ass. Didn't get ripped off exactly, not what I paid for I would say her avoiding your call is probably doing you a great service.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 10:42 #364Senior Member

Posts: 120I met this one. Don't waste your money. I was quoted 130, got up charged at the door. Then waited around while she had a different guy over to sell her drugs. She then spent the rest of the time routing around her room for something.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 01:31 #363

Posts: 89I don't have a burner. But tried calling with *67 and no response. She did have an email. Which I tried multiple times & no response. She's been around. Since the CL & BP days. But I could never get her to respond. Maybe someone will chime in. For me, I figured she's a scam. But you never know.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 01:26 #362

Posts: 89I tried to have a dream with her a couple of years ago. But yeah you're spot on. She was pretty much worthless. But she stopped posting since CL & BP shut down their sections. But yeah acted like she was cool. Till you laid down the candy. Her attitude changed real quick. I thought to give her a second chance since I knew she was close to 475 & was convenient.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 17:23 #361Senior Member

Posts: 80Arpra
I have seen her. Have not had a chance to see again. The pics are not her, but close she is a little thicker, but still sexy She is professional and friendly. If you click with her. Put your seatbelt on its a wild ride. I don't post or play to often anymore. But I am happy to verify anyone I have seen. I did not notice this was a waring from A2. I usually don't white knight and I know this is ymmv. Just putting my 2 cents in
Originally Posted by BigDicIntc
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Brian 59; 09-18-18 at 18:14. Reason: correction
-
09-18-18 16:49 #360Senior Member

Posts: 134Warning man pretending to be a woman.
If it is not obvious enough with the strapped on fake tits he has on, this is not a woman its a man catfishing you over saying Free for first timers, up for anything and will pay for pee? Again this is a man last four of his / her #9342.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910
-
09-18-18 13:13 #359Banned Member

Posts: 5Her pic IS NOT FAKE, I've been seeing her for longtime. She DEF worth the price.
Originally Posted by Stryker35
[View Original Post]
This is the post that convinced me you are Arora
Don't do this again.
A2
-
09-18-18 13:03 #358Senior Member

Posts: 645[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-18-18 09:28 #357Senior Member

Posts: 59Lisa Lovings
She will negotiate.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 08:44 #356Senior Member

Posts: 120Yes she's a liar the post is not true.
I don't know what's going on with her but let me describe my time. The donation was 130 then uncharged to 150. She never took her clothes off and reported to be bleeding but wouldn't say it was menstrual. Had a drug dealer come over to spend the money I just gave her than look around her messy room for something. Assuming a ligature and needle. Appears to be a hardcore drug user. Very out of it, won't end in sex and the anal is never discussed.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 06:46 #355Senior Member

Posts: 120Anal XXX will steal your money
Very messy room filled with menthol cigarette buts. No anal at all, no sex and very little BJ. Had a drugh deal in the middle of session. Rough addict looking woman. Don't waste your time and definitely wear a condom as she is a needle drug user.
-
09-18-18 06:43 #354Senior Member

Posts: 120Don't watch
I actually just visited yesterday and she's a scammer. Paid 150 she took off for 15 min. A little later I heard a car pull up to sell her what I assume are drugs. She comes back in relights her lit cigarette and proceeds to blow me for all of 2 seconds. When I asked to see her body she said now that she was bleedingoing but wouldn't specify is it was menstrual. Seems like an addict, there was no anal or sex or release. Total rip off.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 01:47 #353Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw her a few days ago, as advertised, but is a clock watcher, cost me. 6 but she usually charges. 8 to 1. 2 worth repeating at. 6.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 01:05 #352Senior Member

Posts: 134Info on this one please
Has anyone see this one and has any Intel, her rates are a little high for me I would like to know if I should take the plunge.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/680004672226
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/680004672226
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/680004672226
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/680004672226










Reply With Quote





