Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 10281
-
09-17-18 22:39 #351Senior Member

Posts: 134Tall and sexy Renee.
I saw Renee about 2 weeks ago her location is on the rougher side. Dirty and smelled horrible I was thinking with the small head and decided to stay (horrible choice on my behalf) she tried upselling Iwasnt going for that she did offer BBBJ but doesn't know what to do we then did doggy. I tried not to breathe in through my nose. I did not finish, I just said I was done and left and want straight to take a shower. Do not recommend. Last four of her number is 4173.
-
09-17-18 22:32 #350Senior Member

Posts: 645300/ hr bullshit!
Originally Posted by Dooby1227
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 20:26 #349Senior Member

Posts: 59Lisa Lovings in Saginaw
If you go to Erotic Monkey for Saginaw you will find a listing for Lisa Lovings. I can vouch that she is for real, cute,(petite yet curvy) and not into drugs. She is GFE once she gets to know you and not your typical bitchy crack head. She is working toward building her career and just needs some help. Highly recommend.
-
09-17-18 16:16 #348Senior Member

Posts: 134At and at l expert.
Any info on this one? New to the forum, but have seen most of the ladies on these sites. Would like info on her.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
-
09-17-18 09:11 #347Regular Member

Posts: 13Kourtney
I reported on this girl about a year ago. Same thing. She's really really big, stinks. Everything bad you can imagine.
Originally Posted by BuckCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 07:38 #346Regular Member

Posts: 5Have had dealings with both of them. Serenity is ok if you can get her to respond in 3 hours or less. The other one not so much. Clock watcher, advertises greek but its an up sell, both of them were clean. I won't repeat, YMMV.
Originally Posted by RelaxJustDome
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 19:06 #345

Posts: 781Amanda. Meh
http://flintskipthegames.com/female-...t/690098106945
Was in town for the evening and contacted Amanda and she was available. She arrived at my hotel on time. (A nice touch these days). We chatted for while and then got comfortable for the main event. Couple of disappointments: she does not do the butt even though her ad says she does and she does not allow DATY even though her ad says she does. She did not bring covers either so our available activities were rather limited. She gave a pretty good BBBJ but complained about FIV and that pretty much was the remainder of the menu. Nice girl who has had a tough life but not a particularly good provider. Cute but that's about it.
-
09-14-18 09:32 #344Senior Member

Posts: 380Lexxi
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hills123
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the link.
-
09-14-18 09:13 #343Senior Member

Posts: 86Lexxi
Looks like a lot of her City X Guide links don't work anymore. But in this STG link it gives pics & her current mobile number.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/081851847873
-
09-14-18 04:29 #342Senior Member

Posts: 380Lexxi
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 04:15 #341Senior Member

Posts: 380Haley
Anyone seen this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/haley-escort-flint-140256
-
09-13-18 23:24 #340Senior Member

Posts: 190Ebonys in flint
This is the first girl, anyone have any info. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/serin...36872-12599062.
-
09-13-18 23:19 #339Senior Member

Posts: 190Ebonys in flint
Anyone have any credible info on these girls. http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fema.../484784182260. And. http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fema...e/083728887460.
-
09-13-18 17:54 #338Senior Member

Posts: 640Not sure if she's real but no BBBJ, I at least need that. I'm sure she wants $. 50 for hh to. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by Renegade1981
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 07:00 #337Regular Member

Posts: 8Real or not?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/avail...69965-12663839
Just wondering if anybody has seen her the 2 photos of her ass are used all over but other 2 I couldn't find. Is she real.










Reply With Quote





