LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 686 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #366

    Anal expert XXX.

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's going on with her but let me describe my time. The donation was 130 then uncharged to 150. She never took her clothes off and reported to be bleeding but wouldn't say it was menstrual. Had a drug dealer come over to spend the money I just gave her than look around her messy room for something. Assuming a ligature and needle. Appears to be a hardcore drug user. Very out of it, won't end in sex and the anal is never discussed.
    I contacted her and everything was fine and dandy until I asked if we could do just anal. She didn't respond for a couple hours then said she does not do anal anymore because it hurts and she says that to draw men to her listing. She then had the nerve to ask if I'm still interested smh. I will not be seeing this one.

  2. #365

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvP2  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a burner. But tried calling with *67 and no response. She did have an email. Which I tried multiple times & no response. She's been around. Since the CL & BP days. But I could never get her to respond. Maybe someone will chime in. For me, I figured she's a scam. But you never know.
    She used to collaborate with nasty Nikki. Saw her with Alizae a few years ago, she stormed out of the room demanding double the fee upon arrival. Left the other girl to finish up. But then busted in the room several times and was overall a giant pain in the ass. Didn't get ripped off exactly, not what I paid for I would say her avoiding your call is probably doing you a great service.

  3. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvP2  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a burner. But tried calling with *67 and no response. She did have an email. Which I tried multiple times & no response. She's been around. Since the CL & BP days. But I could never get her to respond. Maybe someone will chime in. For me, I figured she's a scam. But you never know.
    I met this one. Don't waste your money. I was quoted 130, got up charged at the door. Then waited around while she had a different guy over to sell her drugs. She then spent the rest of the time routing around her room for something.

  4. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? New to the forum, but have seen most of the ladies on these sites. Would like info on her.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
    I don't have a burner. But tried calling with *67 and no response. She did have an email. Which I tried multiple times & no response. She's been around. Since the CL & BP days. But I could never get her to respond. Maybe someone will chime in. For me, I figured she's a scam. But you never know.

  5. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I saw Renee about 2 weeks ago her location is on the rougher side. Dirty and smelled horrible I was thinking with the small head and decided to stay (horrible choice on my behalf) she tried upselling Iwasnt going for that she did offer BBBJ but doesn't know what to do we then did doggy. I tried not to breathe in through my nose. I did not finish, I just said I was done and left and want straight to take a shower. Do not recommend. Last four of her number is 4173.
    I tried to have a dream with her a couple of years ago. But yeah you're spot on. She was pretty much worthless. But she stopped posting since CL & BP shut down their sections. But yeah acted like she was cool. Till you laid down the candy. Her attitude changed real quick. I thought to give her a second chance since I knew she was close to 475 & was convenient.

  6. #361

    Arpra

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDicIntc  [View Original Post]
    Her pic IS NOT FAKE, I've been seeing her for longtime. She DEF worth the price.

    This is the post that convinced me you are Arora

    Don't do this again.

    A2
    I have seen her. Have not had a chance to see again. The pics are not her, but close she is a little thicker, but still sexy She is professional and friendly. If you click with her. Put your seatbelt on its a wild ride. I don't post or play to often anymore. But I am happy to verify anyone I have seen. I did not notice this was a waring from A2. I usually don't white knight and I know this is ymmv. Just putting my 2 cents in
    Last edited by Brian 59; 09-18-18 at 18:14. Reason: correction

  7. #360

    Warning man pretending to be a woman.

    If it is not obvious enough with the strapped on fake tits he has on, this is not a woman its a man catfishing you over saying Free for first timers, up for anything and will pay for pee? Again this is a man last four of his / her #9342.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/935773808910

  8. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryker35  [View Original Post]
    I have met Arora, yes the pic is fake, but her body style is the same (Big boobs, tall frame, lots of tats! She is very sexy, enhanced breasts, and her head game is phenomenal. Simple text, was replied to quickly, very attentive to my dialogue (Most stop replying after a few texts). Seemed professional, was direct and easy to schedule. Does NOT seem to like last minute appointments. She does prefer things "SCHEDULED". I don't disagree she is pricey, but worth it. I have seen her a few times, and would recommend.
    Her pic IS NOT FAKE, I've been seeing her for longtime. She DEF worth the price.

    This is the post that convinced me you are Arora

    Don't do this again.

    A2

  9. #358
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #357

    Lisa Lovings

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    300/ hr bullshit!
    She will negotiate.

  11. #356

    Yes she's a liar the post is not true.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? New to the forum, but have seen most of the ladies on these sites. Would like info on her.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
    I don't know what's going on with her but let me describe my time. The donation was 130 then uncharged to 150. She never took her clothes off and reported to be bleeding but wouldn't say it was menstrual. Had a drug dealer come over to spend the money I just gave her than look around her messy room for something. Assuming a ligature and needle. Appears to be a hardcore drug user. Very out of it, won't end in sex and the anal is never discussed.

  12. #355

    Anal XXX will steal your money

    Very messy room filled with menthol cigarette buts. No anal at all, no sex and very little BJ. Had a drugh deal in the middle of session. Rough addict looking woman. Don't waste your time and definitely wear a condom as she is a needle drug user.

  13. #354

    Don't watch

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? New to the forum, but have seen most of the ladies on these sites. Would like info on her.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
    I actually just visited yesterday and she's a scammer. Paid 150 she took off for 15 min. A little later I heard a car pull up to sell her what I assume are drugs. She comes back in relights her lit cigarette and proceeds to blow me for all of 2 seconds. When I asked to see her body she said now that she was bleedingoing but wouldn't specify is it was menstrual. Seems like an addict, there was no anal or sex or release. Total rip off.

  14. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? New to the forum, but have seen most of the ladies on these sites. Would like info on her.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/244393166373
    I saw her a few days ago, as advertised, but is a clock watcher, cost me. 6 but she usually charges. 8 to 1. 2 worth repeating at. 6.

  15. #352

    Info on this one please


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape