Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 10946
-
09-17-18 12:15 #491Regular Member

Posts: 3Which girl?
Hi guys, need help, looking at Holly or Lexi from Escorts Chicago, who you would recommend? Thank you.
-
09-17-18 12:05 #490Senior Member

Posts: 180Just because I don't hold back in my opinions (just ask admin LOL) I'm no more of an expert on hoofers than the next guy. IMO, the Michelle's girls are comparable in every way to the best MCE girls I've seen. I think with Michelle's it's a little more relaxed and more flexible time-wise because there's no strict timer on the hour due to another MCE girl waiting to use the same room or another client waiting in the lobby.
Originally Posted by Catatonic
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 10:49 #489Regular Member

Posts: 3Girls at Escorts Chicago?
Have you seen Holly or Lexi from Escort Chicago agency? Any girls you would recommend? Thanks!
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 09:53 #488Senior Member

Posts: 31Carly
I saw Carly yesterday from MCE in Chicago. I receive the room number and I knock on the door and she is dress in a little outfit of a babycow. She is a trip. She said, Hi Daddy and I am thinking wow. She is great and funny personality. She starts making out with me for 10 minutes. I show I. D and jump in the shower. She starts sucking my dick using no hands with great eye contact, oh daddy I like sucking your dick. Damn. Then I went down on her and she had a couple o's. She does not fake anything. We did 69 and after 10 minutes she had another o. She put the cover on and I did every position I could think of. She was riding me and I was about to unload and she shallow every drop. She is different then alot of women I seen. She is wild, kinky and very outgoing. Go she her and you will have fun.
-
09-16-18 18:05 #487Senior Member

Posts: 237Cindy
I've seen Cindy a while back (last year when she was here) and she has quite the body! She is definitely a pro. At first it was CBJ, but to start second round I asked for BBBJ, and she asked that I shower first, so I did, and I was rewarded. Don't expect DFK with her and she specifically asked that I do not CIM, so I respected her wishes. I don't know about greek. She's hot, great body, although performance was slightly rushed. I would repeat just because I had a strong attraction to her and she was nice, very down to earth.
Originally Posted by Kelvb
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 17:37 #486Regular Member

Posts: 8Angellis
Anybody seen girls from Angellis or from their city channel? How is Cameron, Milena or anybody else? Any review is appreciated.
-
09-16-18 10:27 #485Regular Member

Posts: 2Allison and Klaudia MCE
Can anyone provide feedback on these 2? They are not scheduled often and I was thinking of seeing one of them.
-
09-15-18 22:29 #484Senior Member

Posts: 52ECE cindy
I'm thinking of seeing Cindy. Any feed back. Does she do BBBJ, cim, Greek, etc. Just so I know what to expect.
-
09-15-18 16:49 #483Regular Member

Posts: 6You've shown to be pretty blunt with your reviews. Would love to hear your opinions on how those two compare to MCE models?
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 15:39 #482Banned Member

Posts: 31Emilia was her name.
Emilia was amazing. I recall her skills. She does something that summer does. When she dives into your cock with her throat, she moves her body like a snake to get in there. So hot. Especially if you have her do it from the side. So you can finger that pussy. Gorgeous pussy. Saw summer Leah and that was a great reminder of a gorgeous tight blonde all American fuck. Loved it.
Originally Posted by Acidjazz
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 13:34 #481Senior Member

Posts: 180For me it's been a tough choice between Evelyn and Aubrey, both of these hotties rock!
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 11:37 #480Senior Member

Posts: 541That's the one I'm looking for
Thanks for the rec.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 10:01 #479Senior Member

Posts: 877A little late
Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn! Early 20's, tight body, really laid back.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 08:34 #478Regular Member

Posts: 6Michelle's recommendations
Would love to try them. Can you recommend some of your favorites on their roster right now?
Originally Posted by JustDuffy
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
09-14-18 18:12 #477Regular Member

Posts: 2Another vote for Michelle's. I've been a client there for over six years and have never had any issues with their girls. All gorgeous, they live up to their photos and very hot when you see them. Nick the owner and booker is one hell of a guy, never a hassle. Great agency, and the prices are very competitive.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



