Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I just recently started seeing girls at Michelle's and cannot agree more. Consistently great performance. I am trying to decide between Evelyn and Leigh and Gina for a "date" tomorrow and am wondering whether anyone can offer recommendations. Thanks in advance.
    Another vote for Michelle's. I've been a client there for over six years and have never had any issues with their girls. All gorgeous, they live up to their photos and very hot when you see them. Nick the owner and booker is one hell of a guy, never a hassle. Great agency, and the prices are very competitive.

  2. #476

    EEC April

    Had a date with April.

    Hot Columbian girl. Huge tits, nice round ass with tiny waste. Beautiful face and sexy accent.

    DATY, LFK, BBBJ and all the positions. Prob allowed MSOG but I'm normally a one shot and done.

    Would reccomend, and I think she's only here for a few days.

  3. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    One of their new girls commutes in from England. Every girl I've ever seen there matches the pic and I've seen most of them by now.
    They took it down. It was for Cindy. All good.

  4. #474

    Chloe Love

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Sandra at Modeling Avenue lists a Chloe Love. Does anyone know if that's the same girl who worked for her in the past. I think she had many very positive reviews. If it is her, have any of you seen her?
    Yeah it's the same one. She's well worth it. Great ass and tits, nice BBBJ and a pretty cool chick.

  5. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    What is this English chick's name? I'm a sucker for the accent.
    Her name is Emilia. And I haven't seen any substantive reviews of her. But English hoofers are a turn on, I agree.

  6. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    One of their new girls commutes in from England. Every girl I've ever seen there matches the pic and I've seen most of them by now.
    What is this English chick's name? I'm a sucker for the accent.

  7. #471

    Michelle's query

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you're in Evanston just for the weekend, your best bed is Michelles http://michellesescorts.com . They don't have a super big selection like MCE but unlike the other agencies, every one of their girls is a superstar that won't disappoint.
    I just recently started seeing girls at Michelle's and cannot agree more. Consistently great performance. I am trying to decide between Evelyn and Leigh and Gina for a "date" tomorrow and am wondering whether anyone can offer recommendations. Thanks in advance.

  8. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Does MCE normally have fake pics of girls on site until they get them in studio for pics that much other girls?

    A quick image search of one of her pics is off a popular IG model, that isn't her, as she is located in UK.
    One of their new girls commutes in from England. Every girl I've ever seen there matches the pic and I've seen most of them by now.

  9. #469

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VrPat688  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are the same as the Chloe from before, I haven't seen her since before the change from Elite Secrets to Modeling Avenue, but if it's the same person, you're in for a great time.

    V.
    What you wrote is encouraging. Thanks.

  10. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredGoff  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen.

    I will be in the Evanston area for the weekend as I will be working the football game. I'm reading the posts for potential dates and have noticed ECE / MCE are quite popular. Could someone advise what specific agencies those are so I can narrow down my search? Also, feel free to DM if there are any popular UTRs in that area as well. If you're ever in the Columbus area I can provide good intel.
    If you're in Evanston just for the weekend, your best bed is Michelles http://michellesescorts.com . They don't have a super big selection like MCE but unlike the other agencies, every one of their girls is a superstar that won't disappoint.

  11. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Agnes is also as tight as they come. I'm not enormous (but no slouch), and I had to feed my dick into her pussy ever so slowly, about 5 minutes or so to go from just the tip to full penetration. Amazingly I lasted long enough to get some full-on strokes before exploding. Agnes was great.
    Agnes has a pretty good, tight body and has upped her BJ game since she signed on. The only turn-off for me is her face. Not exactly ugly but way far from what anyone would call "pretty. " Just close your eyes and enjoy the BBBJ.

  12. #466

    Agnes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Agnes has a thicker butt, in a really good way, also gives a mind blowing blowjob.
    Agnes is also as tight as they come. I'm not enormous (but no slouch), and I had to feed my dick into her pussy ever so slowly, about 5 minutes or so to go from just the tip to full penetration. Amazingly I lasted long enough to get some full-on strokes before exploding. Agnes was great.

  13. #465

    Rebecca At MCE

    Anyone seen Rebecca from from MCE.

    I'd like to see her in the near future but could't find any feedback.

  14. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Both Alexa and Danielle have amazing ass! Totally recommend those two if you like ass.
    Agnes has a thicker butt, in a really good way, also gives a mind blowing blowjob.

  15. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    Image search? Of girls in an agency? Holy crap some of you guys really are creeps. . No wonder we get black listed? Haha.

    I usually get an idea of the girls body based on the pics and it never is off.
    People usually reverse image search because it's easy to find fakes that way, a good way of weeding out sketchy independents. MCE sends unblurred pictures on telegram and I have always gotten the girl they send me, no issues so far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape