Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #458

    Chloe Love.

    I noticed that Sandra at Modeling Avenue lists a Chloe Love. Does anyone know if that's the same girl who worked for her in the past. I think she had many very positive reviews. If it is her, have any of you seen her?

  2. #457

    Mce?

    Does MCE normally have fake pics of girls on site until they get them in studio for pics that much other girls?

    A quick image search of one of her pics is off a popular IG model, that isn't her, as she is located in UK.

  3. #456

    Yes mce

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.
    Yes your right. It was with mce. Apologies.

  4. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.
    It must be the EEC Cindy, because according to MCE's weekly schedule that came out yesterday, Monday the 10th, MCE Cindy isn't on until this coming Saturday the 15th at a downtown location. It's her very first MCE gig and I'm taking one for the team, as they say. LOL I'll report back with a review of Cindy after I've seen her. She looks pretty hot!

  5. #454

    Which Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new girl on the email so I gave it a try. This girl looked 19-20. Very innocent looking girl. Totally into deep French kissing. Not sure if I'm some hot stud but she totally went tongue deep. Great French kissing and no limitation. Took a quick rinse and got to the bed and she immediately started blowing me. So licked my balls so perfectly without using her hands and would go up and down with her tongue. Totally fed my cock to her. This is is probably experimenting on how to do oral porn becuase she did everything I asked with her mouth. Does she deep throat? YES- completely. Does she swallow? Oh fuck yea every single drip. Sucks you off until you want to cry. I cim and had to take a break. I asked her to blow me again and she did. I don't think I can Same more becuase her mouth is just a must see.
    Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.

  6. #453

    Saw Cindy this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    Hey, guys. I'm planning on seen someone at mce, and I was wondering if you guys could share who, in your opinion, has the biggest, best butt. I like 'them nice and round. I have a couple ladies I've been planning on seeing but would definitely welcome other opinions. I read previous posts and deduced what I could. Thanks, gents.
    So I saw a new girl on the email so I gave it a try. This girl looked 19-20. Very innocent looking girl. Totally into deep French kissing. Not sure if I'm some hot stud but she totally went tongue deep. Great French kissing and no limitation. Took a quick rinse and got to the bed and she immediately started blowing me. So licked my balls so perfectly without using her hands and would go up and down with her tongue. Totally fed my cock to her. This is is probably experimenting on how to do oral porn becuase she did everything I asked with her mouth. Does she deep throat? YES- completely. Does she swallow? Oh fuck yea every single drip. Sucks you off until you want to cry. I cim and had to take a break. I asked her to blow me again and she did. I don't think I can Same more becuase her mouth is just a must see.

  7. #452

    Alexa and Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Porsche was awesome and incredibly chill, which made it all that much better for me. She's gone (potentially for good) from what I understand. It's a shame, as I saw her three times and counted her among my favorites.
    Both Alexa and Danielle have amazing ass! Totally recommend those two if you like ass.

  8. #451

    Recommendations / Acronyms

    Good evening gentlemen.

    I will be in the Evanston area for the weekend as I will be working the football game. I'm reading the posts for potential dates and have noticed ECE / MCE are quite popular. Could someone advise what specific agencies those are so I can narrow down my search? Also, feel free to DM if there are any popular UTRs in that area as well. If you're ever in the Columbus area I can provide good intel.

  9. #450

    Porscha is gone (for now)

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    I would say porsha at mce has a nice big butt. I saw her some time ago and she's a nice gal.
    Porsche was awesome and incredibly chill, which made it all that much better for me. She's gone (potentially for good) from what I understand. It's a shame, as I saw her three times and counted her among my favorites.

  10. #449

    ISO feedback on Alexa from MCE

    Couldn't find anything here, so I thought I'd ask about Alexa -- looks hot from her pics. Would like any intel on her, on the forum or DM me. So far, my repeat ATFs at MCE are Autumn, Megan and now Lin.

    TIA!

  11. #448

    Big butt mce

    Quote Originally Posted by EricLex  [View Original Post]
    Hey, guys. I'm planning on seen someone at mce, and I was wondering if you guys could share who, in your opinion, has the biggest, best butt. I like 'them nice and round. I have a couple ladies I've been planning on seeing but would definitely welcome other opinions. I read previous posts and deduced what I could. Thanks, gents.
    I would say porsha at mce has a nice big butt. I saw her some time ago and she's a nice gal.

  12. #447

    Summer

    Saw Summer the other day after Lin had to cancel. Never saw her before and I get nervous seeing a new woman. She answered the door in a sexy black dress with see through sides and high heels, no panties. She's a beautiful woman looks so young and innocent. I had to ask her if she was a cheerleader since everyone mentions it in there posts. She said yes and showed me several flexible positions, wish I could have took a picture cause it was hot. She is up for everything still no anal or dfk like others mentioned. She's very eager to please. She started naming mce girls and asked if I have seen them but I said no. I gave her the names of the ones I've seen. Quick shower, some lfk, helped her out of her dress and her body is banging at least I like the skinny petite women. Started daty, fiv, fia until she came she has a beatiful pussy was tasty and could do that all day. Grabbed a pillow and she got on her knees She gives a nice BBBJ with dt. Got a chance to bang her with her standing bent over the bed with her right leg on the bed. The sight of her was so hot was in that position until I got tired. Laid on bed she started more BBBJ while I played with her pussy. Went into 69 with more daty, fiv, fia. Time was running out stood up on the bed to give her a facial when time ran out and no release. Ughhhh that sucks! Took a shower and left disappointed but wasnt her fault. The one thing I was dissappointed about was she had her hair up and I was going to take the hair band off to see her long hair flowing cause I love women with long hair. Found out she has hair extensions. I like women that have naturally long hair.

  13. #446

    Little help, friends

    Hey, guys. I'm planning on seen someone at mce, and I was wondering if you guys could share who, in your opinion, has the biggest, best butt. I like 'them nice and round. I have a couple ladies I've been planning on seeing but would definitely welcome other opinions. I read previous posts and deduced what I could. Thanks, gents.

  14. #445

    Klaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    It's challenging but here is my attempts.

    Both gorgeous long blonde hair.

    Both gorgeous green eyes.

    Summer seems like a tight cheer leader and.

    Klaudia looks like a tight girl next door.

    Both have a perfect body. Seriously both.

    I wouldn't know whom to choose. They are both all on that 9. 5 out of 10 in looks.
    Thank you!

  15. #444

    Octavia

    I see that EEC Octavia is hosting at Ohare. She hasn't been around for a while and today is the first day I've seen her listed in a long time. I had the pleasure of seeing her earlier in the year. I highly recommend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape