Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,131 to 29,145 of 30321
-
09-16-18 13:37 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 262Cherry
Not TGTBT for me because. "I hate big butts and I cannot lie"!
Originally Posted by Kbact
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 12:21 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 27Cherry. Too good to be true?
Any info. On cherry.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/125585724090
-
09-15-18 20:07 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 90Jade Luv? Has anyone seen her?
I went to site I hadn't before (the one associated with this site. LOL) and there were only a couple ads but this one did catch my eye. She goes by JadeLuv. We texted a few times and then she later said her period came on. Personally, I think she looks amazing, just my type.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...971&cityid=328
-
09-15-18 19:31 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 150Dee
I don't recommend. High volume. Minimal effort. Pics not very accurate.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 17:43 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 90Far from BBW. Still average to slender. She is definitely down! LOL.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 17:43 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 44This was my and someone else experience some months ago:
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3625718
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3626452
-
09-15-18 16:23 #1185Regular Member

Posts: 7Karmen
Karmen is down!! You want be disappointed.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 14:10 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 90Review of 2 providers
I haven't posted in forever and haven't here in CLT before, but I'm here now.
Bubbles. Thick ebony near airport; heavier than pics in ad show; I tried the hhr for 120 not very enthusiastic; BBBJ was decent; more services offered for more donation.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119984216900
Summer. White brunette not far from Graham library; also heavier than pics; I went for the hhr for 120, good BBBJ; more services offered for extra.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/175567305995
If anyone knows of a great slender ebony full GFE, sure would appreciate a referral.
Stay safe!
-
09-15-18 13:19 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 475Redbone chick
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/302116028628
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
This redbone near university looks like she had a good review. Might check her out I'll be in town week after next.
-
09-15-18 11:48 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 203She posts in or out call. But when contacted she said out only, so couldn't make the dream happen.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 07:43 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 589If you find a good one post her here, always looking for the same.
PK.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 07:35 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 589Dee in Mooresville
Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436
-
09-15-18 05:30 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 475Any black chicks in the area?
I had to go back 12 pages and the one review was bad.
Any one have a short list they could share?
Lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I'm spoiled.
-
09-15-18 01:47 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 309I know of someone personally who has seen her. Color I got from him was that she is real. Pics are fairly accurate and, other than some minor baby damage, has a nice body.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
She is not GFE by any means but will leave you satisfied for a reasonable price. Closest thing to payback I can give to you for all the leads you have provided the rest of us.
-
09-15-18 01:34 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 309Karla.
I went to visit Karla about a month or so ago. Met her at a lower-tier hotel off south Tyron and WL. I'm a QV kind of guy when it comes to a first time visit. You never know what kind of crazy you'll encounter and I like to get in and out when I travel to seedy areas.
Anyway, we agreed to. 8 for her time. Very petite in stature and had a great body, but she had some clear signs of demons (some sores and was quite dry). Good attitude and was very accommodating when it came to getting the job done. What you see is what you get and def don't expect anything close to GFE. She was nice but I will not repeat more than likely. Would recommend for those looking for a reasonably priced visit with a cute provider willing to deliver.








Reply With Quote






