Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1165

    Fake News or Not. Emma

    I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.

  2. #1164

    Looking

    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  3. #1163

    Tall, slim, Latina

    Dreaming about a tall (5'4" Latina girl but have not seen anything available. HMU if you know someone that might be interesting.

  4. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    That ASS needs a bigger area code than 411.

  5. #1161

    Marie, AVOID

    I tried this one out after seeing the pictures. Well, add 100 pounds to that body, receive half the time you agreed upon, and just be glad that this guy got burned so that you won't make the same mistake. Save your money and thank me later. I have lurked on this site for a long time, finally signed up, and will be adding both good and bad reviews for MANY different people over the next few days.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1341102

  6. #1160

    London link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    These birds were available on short notice:

    London.


    True enough to pics that it could be her, early 20's, great assets, small rack, no chemistry, went for rubdown and ended up straight to business CBJ and cfs. Q. v. . 8 half $. 20 decent incall off 85 by airport.

    Lorri.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...42735/matthews

    Pics are accurate, late 30's-40's, big ole booty, b-small c cups, very friendly very talkative, light rubdown, CBJ, cfs. Varied menu that upgrades with repeat visits. Nice incall near 74/485.
    I could not seem to find London anywhere. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? Thanks!

  7. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews saying the blonde Emily is looking bad and service is awful so you saying that's not true?
    I remember those reports but my visit was exactly as I described. She looked 100% just like her picks and was very personable and engaging. For all I know it could of been her best day ever and she's bad normally but for me it was good and I will repeat. Just like with all these girls YMMV.

    BTR.

  8. #1158
    She had like two reviews on the other site from like 8 years ago under a different phone number. Can't remember the details though.

    I've always wanted to try her out but have never took the plunge either.

    Anyone have any other intel?

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.

  9. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews saying the blonde Emily is looking bad and service is awful so you saying that's not true?
    I can attest that she is the real deal. Does not smoke, not GFE but is warm and friendly, and the service is top notch! YMMV but I live by the Golden Rule.

  10. #1156

    Carlie.

    She looks exactly like the pictures but watches the clock like a train conductor. Just wanted to give a fair and honest review.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carlie-e...arlotte-395548

  11. #1155

    Roxy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Did she steal from you or she could have? Shouldn't take anything in a room but the donation agreed on. No wallet just the donation bc most of them have demons and can't be trusted.
    Yes, she stole from me and the bank and LEO had to be called. Stay away from her or make sure you exercise extreme caution. This one is controlled by demons and will do whatever it takes to screw you in ways that you don't want.

  12. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.

  13. #1153

    I've seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Yes she looks better in person nice body I would say go for it.

  14. #1152

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    It ask me for a pic with my finger up I told it I'm not sending you cops nothing and blocked the number.
    Yes, she did. I did the ole cover up here's my finger, and she shot one right back. Looking back I imagine it was an older picture as well, pre child-birth.

  15. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work. Could you try again?
    Let me try again.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/933088544896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape