Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1962

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    There are a bunch of reviews at the bottom of her page. Just make an account and read them for free.

  2. #1961

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    Saw a review that said pics were fake. Service was awful. Looks like she hasn't been around CLT for a while, too.

  3. #1960

    Allision

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If that body shows up on your door step for that price I would keep her all to myself. Very hot.

  4. #1959

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If those picture and price are real, she's underselling herself. If not crazy or diseased, I'd make he my ATF in a "skinny" minute!

  5. #1958

    Send me a pm

    Send pm with what you are looking for on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcCoy69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  6. #1957

    Allison

    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156

  7. #1956

    Fake News or Not. Emma

    I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.

  8. #1955

    Looking

    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  9. #1954

    Tall, slim, Latina

    Dreaming about a tall (5'4" Latina girl but have not seen anything available. HMU if you know someone that might be interesting.

  10. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    That ASS needs a bigger area code than 411.

  11. #1952

    Marie, AVOID

    I tried this one out after seeing the pictures. Well, add 100 pounds to that body, receive half the time you agreed upon, and just be glad that this guy got burned so that you won't make the same mistake. Save your money and thank me later. I have lurked on this site for a long time, finally signed up, and will be adding both good and bad reviews for MANY different people over the next few days.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1341102

  12. #1951

    London link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    These birds were available on short notice:

    London.


    True enough to pics that it could be her, early 20's, great assets, small rack, no chemistry, went for rubdown and ended up straight to business CBJ and cfs. Q. v. . 8 half $. 20 decent incall off 85 by airport.

    Lorri.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...42735/matthews

    Pics are accurate, late 30's-40's, big ole booty, b-small c cups, very friendly very talkative, light rubdown, CBJ, cfs. Varied menu that upgrades with repeat visits. Nice incall near 74/485.
    I could not seem to find London anywhere. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? Thanks!

  13. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews saying the blonde Emily is looking bad and service is awful so you saying that's not true?
    I remember those reports but my visit was exactly as I described. She looked 100% just like her picks and was very personable and engaging. For all I know it could of been her best day ever and she's bad normally but for me it was good and I will repeat. Just like with all these girls YMMV.

    BTR.

  14. #1949
    She had like two reviews on the other site from like 8 years ago under a different phone number. Can't remember the details though.

    I've always wanted to try her out but have never took the plunge either.

    Anyone have any other intel?

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen a review on McKenzie anywhere. Between the fact she's the only one I've ever seen advertising in troutman and that she's never had a review in the several years I've seen her around is only reason I haven't checked in.

  15. #1948
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    There are reviews saying the blonde Emily is looking bad and service is awful so you saying that's not true?
    I can attest that she is the real deal. Does not smoke, not GFE but is warm and friendly, and the service is top notch! YMMV but I live by the Golden Rule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape