Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,161 to 29,175 of 30329
-
09-13-18 15:19 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 610Allision
If that body shows up on your door step for that price I would keep her all to myself. Very hot.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 14:51 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 262Allison
If those picture and price are real, she's underselling herself. If not crazy or diseased, I'd make he my ATF in a "skinny" minute!
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 14:50 #1167

Posts: 1013Send me a pm
Send pm with what you are looking for on the menu.
Originally Posted by MikeMcCoy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 10:43 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 192Allison
Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
-
09-13-18 08:21 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 203Fake News or Not. Emma
I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.
-
09-13-18 08:01 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 32Looking
Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.
Thanks guys and stay safe.
-
09-12-18 22:42 #1163Regular Member

Posts: 7Tall, slim, Latina
Dreaming about a tall (5'4" Latina girl but have not seen anything available. HMU if you know someone that might be interesting.
-
09-12-18 10:51 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 264That ASS needs a bigger area code than 411.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 10:43 #1161Regular Member

Posts: 7Marie, AVOID
I tried this one out after seeing the pictures. Well, add 100 pounds to that body, receive half the time you agreed upon, and just be glad that this guy got burned so that you won't make the same mistake. Save your money and thank me later. I have lurked on this site for a long time, finally signed up, and will be adding both good and bad reviews for MANY different people over the next few days.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1341102
-
09-12-18 07:57 #1160Banned Member

Posts: 1377London link?
I could not seem to find London anywhere. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:49 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 109I remember those reports but my visit was exactly as I described. She looked 100% just like her picks and was very personable and engaging. For all I know it could of been her best day ever and she's bad normally but for me it was good and I will repeat. Just like with all these girls YMMV.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
BTR.
-
09-12-18 04:42 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 589She had like two reviews on the other site from like 8 years ago under a different phone number. Can't remember the details though.
I've always wanted to try her out but have never took the plunge either.
Anyone have any other intel?
PK.
Originally Posted by SmittyG
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 02:17 #1157Regular Member

Posts: 7I can attest that she is the real deal. Does not smoke, not GFE but is warm and friendly, and the service is top notch! YMMV but I live by the Golden Rule.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 01:59 #1156Regular Member

Posts: 7Carlie.
She looks exactly like the pictures but watches the clock like a train conductor. Just wanted to give a fair and honest review.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carlie-e...arlotte-395548
-
09-12-18 01:49 #1155Regular Member

Posts: 7Roxy.
Yes, she stole from me and the bank and LEO had to be called. Stay away from her or make sure you exercise extreme caution. This one is controlled by demons and will do whatever it takes to screw you in ways that you don't want.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




