Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1180

    Dee in Mooresville

    Anyone seen Dee in Mooresville? Looks right up my alley.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/121017787436

  2. #1179

    Any black chicks in the area?

    I had to go back 12 pages and the one review was bad.

    Any one have a short list they could share?

    Lived in Atlanta for 15 years so I'm spoiled.

  3. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/large/.../1338469?img=0 she don't see my ind just wondering how she is looks great if its real.
    I know of someone personally who has seen her. Color I got from him was that she is real. Pics are fairly accurate and, other than some minor baby damage, has a nice body.

    She is not GFE by any means but will leave you satisfied for a reasonable price. Closest thing to payback I can give to you for all the leads you have provided the rest of us.

  4. #1177

    Karla.

    I went to visit Karla about a month or so ago. Met her at a lower-tier hotel off south Tyron and WL. I'm a QV kind of guy when it comes to a first time visit. You never know what kind of crazy you'll encounter and I like to get in and out when I travel to seedy areas.

    Anyway, we agreed to. 8 for her time. Very petite in stature and had a great body, but she had some clear signs of demons (some sores and was quite dry). Good attitude and was very accommodating when it came to getting the job done. What you see is what you get and def don't expect anything close to GFE. She was nice but I will not repeat more than likely. Would recommend for those looking for a reasonably priced visit with a cute provider willing to deliver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karla pic.jpeg‎  

  5. #1176

    Cynthia Myers.

    I saw her this past week. Agreed to. 6 for a QV. She was staying at a mid-tier hotel off Woodlawn and let me in through the back door.

    Great tits and legs, but she had some visible baby damage (doesn't bother me, but might be a dealbreaker for others). No obvious signs of demons. Everything was covered and I can't say I was overly impressed with her skills but she was very competent and focused on pleasing (which is hard to come by these days).

    Very nice woman and delivered as promised. Not sure that I'll repeat, but I may try again just bc her attitude was so pleasant and her services don't break the bank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg‎  

  6. #1175

    Any report on this one. I see her a lot.


  7. #1174

    Toftt

    Haven't seen anything posted about this girl but I kept seeing her ads and her tits looked great in her ads. Decided to see her tonight at her private incall in Kannapolis. She's a bit thicker than her pictures and knows how to pose well to make herself look skinnier than she really is. Her face is really cute though and she's very sweet. Everything covered, no kissing, daty allowed. She's got a tongue ring so her head game was great even with cover. She has a kid that she keeps with her just FYI.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119243706053

  8. #1173

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of reviews at the bottom of her page. Just make an account and read them for free.
    What would be the point of this forum if you are going to trust any review out there?

  9. #1172

    Ava / Emily / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.
    She has been reviewed on this site. Check the page with reviews 1141,1144 on it. She has gone by many names and used to have some strong demons and a few run ins with LEO. I've dated her but didn't care much for the visit but some other mongers did. YMMV as always.

  10. #1171

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    There are a bunch of reviews at the bottom of her page. Just make an account and read them for free.

  11. #1170

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    Saw a review that said pics were fake. Service was awful. Looks like she hasn't been around CLT for a while, too.

  12. #1169

    Allision

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If that body shows up on your door step for that price I would keep her all to myself. Very hot.

  13. #1168

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If those picture and price are real, she's underselling herself. If not crazy or diseased, I'd make he my ATF in a "skinny" minute!

  14. #1167

    Send me a pm

    Send pm with what you are looking for on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcCoy69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  15. #1166

    Allison

    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape