Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1175

    Any report on this one. I see her a lot.


  2. #1174

    Toftt

    Haven't seen anything posted about this girl but I kept seeing her ads and her tits looked great in her ads. Decided to see her tonight at her private incall in Kannapolis. She's a bit thicker than her pictures and knows how to pose well to make herself look skinnier than she really is. Her face is really cute though and she's very sweet. Everything covered, no kissing, daty allowed. She's got a tongue ring so her head game was great even with cover. She has a kid that she keeps with her just FYI.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/119243706053

  3. #1173

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of reviews at the bottom of her page. Just make an account and read them for free.
    What would be the point of this forum if you are going to trust any review out there?

  4. #1172

    Ava / Emily / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.
    She has been reviewed on this site. Check the page with reviews 1141,1144 on it. She has gone by many names and used to have some strong demons and a few run ins with LEO. I've dated her but didn't care much for the visit but some other mongers did. YMMV as always.

  5. #1171

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    There are a bunch of reviews at the bottom of her page. Just make an account and read them for free.

  6. #1170

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    Saw a review that said pics were fake. Service was awful. Looks like she hasn't been around CLT for a while, too.

  7. #1169

    Allision

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If that body shows up on your door step for that price I would keep her all to myself. Very hot.

  8. #1168

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156
    If those picture and price are real, she's underselling herself. If not crazy or diseased, I'd make he my ATF in a "skinny" minute!

  9. #1167

    Send me a pm

    Send pm with what you are looking for on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcCoy69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  10. #1166

    Allison

    Thought I saw a report on this one a while back. She's been on my radar for a while. Anyone hadn't dream or no so good dream with this one?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948156

  11. #1165

    Fake News or Not. Emma

    I can't find anything on this one, what why'all think? http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/422946477284.

  12. #1164

    Looking

    Looking for a strong GFE. Help would be awesome.

    Thanks guys and stay safe.

  13. #1163

    Tall, slim, Latina

    Dreaming about a tall (5'4" Latina girl but have not seen anything available. HMU if you know someone that might be interesting.

  14. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    That ASS needs a bigger area code than 411.

  15. #1161

    Marie, AVOID

    I tried this one out after seeing the pictures. Well, add 100 pounds to that body, receive half the time you agreed upon, and just be glad that this guy got burned so that you won't make the same mistake. Save your money and thank me later. I have lurked on this site for a long time, finally signed up, and will be adding both good and bad reviews for MANY different people over the next few days.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1341102

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape