Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 805 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 12074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5999

    Jamie 1 & Jamie 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Seen katt or jamie whatever the hell she wants to call herself today. Lincoln and 7 or 8 I think. She is my type and kind. Not rail thin and a pretty enough face although it was dark. Nice b or c titties. Played with them then let her go to town on jr. Nice skills on BBBJ. On to FS, that kitty was super wet slid right in without having to work at it. Pumped her then filled her. Was kind of upset halfway into filling her she pulled away and started to clean up, coulda waited another 30 seconds. No phone right now will be getting one soon. She is on stg, I am sure everyone knows who I am talking about. Overall good time and would repeat.
    Jamie 1 , who you speak of, must be back south as I am 99% I saw her Thur. Night at the gas station at 6th & Becher but she didn't recognize me apparently evem though I saw her about a mth ago when she was staying on the north side. Even though she's put on some lbs since I met her 5 or 6 mths ago, she looked a helluva a lot better the other night than she did a month ago. That same night, I found Jamie 2 near 13 & G. We dated once before but I had already gotten a nut earlier that might and Jamie 2 could help me produce a 2nd. Well this time around things went much better. Didn't recognize her until she got in but she is maybe 5'3 140, blonde wears it up, really not any special physical attributes so I thought about cutting her loose but I carried on. She can definitely DT and a lot of gag, allowed fiv as well, ass looked nice so I went all in cfs and suprisingly I got my nut quick as she jumped on top. Probably would go a 3rd round, easy to deal with and she is happy with normal donations.

  2. #5998

    Katt

    Seen katt or jamie whatever the hell she wants to call herself today. Lincoln and 7 or 8 I think. She is my type and kind. Not rail thin and a pretty enough face although it was dark. Nice b or c titties. Played with them then let her go to town on jr. Nice skills on BBBJ. On to FS, that kitty was super wet slid right in without having to work at it. Pumped her then filled her. Was kind of upset halfway into filling her she pulled away and started to clean up, coulda waited another 30 seconds. No phone right now will be getting one soon. She is on stg, I am sure everyone knows who I am talking about. Overall good time and would repeat.

  3. #5997

    Joyce -make time next time

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Kinda suprised there haven't been any reports on her as I've seen her a few different times when I've been in town over the last couple weeks but either had someone with me or just finished up. Sexy little 20-yr old brunette spinner maybe 5 ft 100 lbs, very tan complexion and probably the best looking SW I've seen in my days. She's had a white skirt on a few times that I've seen her. I did speak to her for a minute last night. Says she works National more because G is hot even though I found her on G & 8 ish. Unfortunately no digits available.
    I've had my eye on her for over 2 weeks now, but either the timing was bad, I got outscooped or she disappeared before I could scoop. The gods aligned today and I scooped her off 8th and Greenfield. You are spot on brother, tiny petite little spinner, I doubt she is even 100 lbs. Very long brown hair. Jumped in, drove off, did a LEO check a few blocks later, found a quiet place. I'm thinking she's perhaps Brazilian or Columbian, sexy face and great dick sucking lips that she put to good use. Excellent BBBJCIMWS, able to take it fairly deep (although I'm average at best) and kept up a good strong performance with no complaints even when it took me a while. Told me she's usually on Greenfield between 7th and 13th. No digits sadly. Next opportunity I'm taking her to my place for FS.

    HS.

  4. #5996

    Hmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple weeks ago, she said some dude was going to buy her a phone if she went to church with him the following day. LOL. So that was her plan and I gave her my number to put in her new phone but haven't heard or seen a peep. Maybe she found Jesus? Hopefully she is safe and that dude didn't turn out to be a nutzo.
    Did you ask her if the guys white jeep smelled like bleach?

  5. #5995

    Joyce.

    Kinda suprised there haven't been any reports on her as I've seen her a few different times when I've been in town over the last couple weeks but either had someone with me or just finished up. Sexy little 20-yr old brunette spinner maybe 5 ft 100 lbs, very tan complexion and probably the best looking SW I've seen in my days. She's had a white skirt on a few times that I've seen her. I did speak to her for a minute last night. Says she works National more because G is hot even though I found her on G & 8 ish. Unfortunately no digits available.

  6. #5994

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Morgan lately?
    Seen her a couple weeks ago, she said some dude was going to buy her a phone if she went to church with him the following day. LOL. So that was her plan and I gave her my number to put in her new phone but haven't heard or seen a peep. Maybe she found Jesus? Hopefully she is safe and that dude didn't turn out to be a nutzo.

  7. #5993
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Morgan lately?
    Was supposed to go in to rehab Monday. Sadly don't think that happened.

  8. #5992

    Morgan

    Anyone seen or heard from Morgan lately?

  9. #5991

    Little latina

    Found a cute little latina a week ago at the gas station on Nat and maybe 20th (She seemed a bit nervous, asked me if she was worth $40 a few times without discussion of what for, really wanted to know where we were going. She kept calling me papi, which was fine, I kind of liked the voice. Anyhow, she wanted $40 so I gave it to her. She then got to work to show me what it was for, nice job, she wanted to hop on uncovered, but that's a no-no for me. Took her back and dropped her off, had my hand in her lap on the way and she showed me there were no panties on under her skirt, just a nice, super wet slit. Unfortunately she says she doesn't have phone. I've looked for her again but no luck.

    Found a nice blonde WSW a couple days ago, a bit older and shows it, but attractive and looks much younger from a feet away. She seems like she could be well-known on here. Almost went along with it, but she's too talkative and asked too many questions and I lost the feeling. I gave a few bucks for her time and moved on.

    I guess I'll keep unicorn hunting.

  10. #5990

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a member on here I had a chance to see Amanda. Got a little CBJ and CFS. Real nice for a SW both in looks and attitude wise. Nice long legs, flat stomach, great ass, shaved downstairs, and good moaning during FS. Titties are a little too small for my taste but ok. Could tell it would have been a real NICE BJ if it wasn't for the cover. If she can go BBBJ after a couple dates or gets a hotel again I will definitely repeat.
    Sounds like my type! Does she have a number? Or how to get in touch? TIA!

  11. #5989

    Hot Damn!

    MKE gets better and better everytime I visit. Probably saw no less than 20 out over a 2 hr span around 1 am. All 3 tracks well represented L, G & and. Two absolute dime pieces on and and low 20's around 1 am. Both with darker features, thick athletic bodies and dressed nice. I believe one had pigtails. Missed out on both. Found "Abby" on 8 & G. Very much a plain jane but cute dirty blonde, 5'5 130, skin was flawless as she says she no longer uses. Only been in town for 4 mths. Not a real engaging personality, kinda dry actually but she had no problem going from BBBJ to a very quick FS. Bb also was available. Noticed a sexy belly piercing as she rode the white pony to completion. Well worth 40 + tip.

  12. #5988

    Hope You Found Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated.
    I think she goes by "Denna" (I was corrected the other day on my date with Philly) and I have not seen her out there since late August. The last week or so the vibe down there seems different. Some of the familiar faces are nowhere to be found, including Denna. My cruising window is very narrow, though. I've pissed away a lot of miles between 10 am and noon with nothing going on.

  13. #5987
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Much appreciated.

  14. #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago but tried to contact today and silence. Anyone have a new number for her? Last one I had ended in 9114.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #5985

    Deanna

    Saw her about a month ago but tried to contact today and silence. Anyone have a new number for her? Last one I had ended in 9114.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape