Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 805 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5961

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyAtm  [View Original Post]
    Most girls I see can't fully deep throat my dick. Any in your stables that you know could deep throat a big pole? PM.
    And after we see a few reports from you on providers you have seen many of us will be much more likely to share info.

    HS.

  2. #5960

    Amanda

    Thanks to a member on here I had a chance to see Amanda. Got a little CBJ and CFS. Real nice for a SW both in looks and attitude wise. Nice long legs, flat stomach, great ass, shaved downstairs, and good moaning during FS. Titties are a little too small for my taste but ok. Could tell it would have been a real NICE BJ if it wasn't for the cover. If she can go BBBJ after a couple dates or gets a hotel again I will definitely repeat.

  3. #5959

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerLover  [View Original Post]
    Best damn blow job I have ever gotten in my life. And I've had quite a few. Beautiful face? A tad bit too skinny but the boobies make up for it. Freakin intelligent too. Get off the streets Jersey! Thank you Skipthegames. Strongly recco.
    Hi jess aka Jersey.

  4. #5958

    Lincoln early am

    Checked L yesterday and today around 6 am. Looked promising. Saw a decent BSW sitting on steps at 14th and L yesterday. Saw an attractive WSW further down around L and 10. Today saw a thin WSW and thin HSW. I drove around for about five minutes. They are there. I won't risk partaking that early as I can't risk being late to work. Thought that I would share.

  5. #5957

    Jersey Jess

    Best damn blow job I have ever gotten in my life. And I've had quite a few. Beautiful face? A tad bit too skinny but the boobies make up for it. Freakin intelligent too. Get off the streets Jersey! Thank you Skipthegames. Strongly recco.

  6. #5956

    Throat gals

    Most girls I see can't fully deep throat my dick. Any in your stables that you know could deep throat a big pole? PM.

  7. #5955

    Jersey aka Jessica

    So I met Ms. Jessica on Skip. She also goes by Jersey on the street. Moving on up in the spinner life LOL. Well folks that was by far the best blow job I have ever had, and I've had quite a few. She has a beautiful face. A bit skinnier than I'd like but the boobs make up for it. Very clean downstairs. Also the gal is pretty damn intelligent. Probably my best spinner experience. Not too sure what the controvery was about, but I would strongly reccomend. Digis 414XXX4147.

  8. #5954

    Incall?

    I'd be mighty wary of any incall location she offered. Unless it's a hotel I'll bet anything it’s in the heart of the South Loop. Perhaps even the same basement recently discussed in some depth.

    HS.

  9. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Councilor89  [View Original Post]
    Try the TextFree app. You can pick a number that you text from. It doesn't show your number at all. The bonus is you can pick an out of state number as well.
    Yes, I have that app. Life saver.

  10. #5952

  11. #5951

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of action on Green before the rain hit, anyone notice that young spinner in the read dress carrying the shopping bags near 12th? Probably after 2:30 am, just stood around looking at cars but wouldn't go near anyone, was really quite strange & was creating all types of traffic issues as well which went on for quite a while. Before this, might have been around 1:30 am as I was slowing down for a red light at Lapham & 6th by the BP station some maniac in the passenger seat of the vehicle in front of me sticks his arm out the back window then starts firing a gun in the air, at least 6 shots then took off when the car in front of him moved forward. A scary sight to be sure, I have no idea why or what was going on exactly but as most of you know this is what you can expect on the south side of Milwaukee, be aware & stay safe.
    Very, very similar situation last week Sat around the same time, except at 7th and Greenfield. Walking slowly between the corner and midblock and back but ignoring everyone. Maybe a sting trying to get someone to pull over and make the offer through the window?

    Scary stuff with the gunshots. Last weekend I went down Greenfield Eastbound about 12 30 AM and it was a complete dead zone. I came back Westbound no more than 10 minutes later and there were at least 8 squads between 13th and 14th, all of them with lights on and just stopped any which way as if they arrived and exited the vehicles in a hurry. Whatever it was I didn't miss being in the middle of by much.

  12. #5950

    Kayla

    I saw Kayla again last week for a BBBJ car date. She has been reviewed before on the escorts thread, but I'm posting here because her car dates are at SW prices now. Her skills are still average at best, and not much enthusiasm, but she does get me off every time and it's not often you get that spinner body with a decent looking face at those prices. As always YMMV.

  13. #5949

    Saturday Night / Sunday morning

    Plenty of action on Green before the rain hit, anyone notice that young spinner in the read dress carrying the shopping bags near 12th? Probably after 2:30 am, just stood around looking at cars but wouldn't go near anyone, was really quite strange & was creating all types of traffic issues as well which went on for quite a while. Before this, might have been around 1:30 am as I was slowing down for a red light at Lapham & 6th by the BP station some maniac in the passenger seat of the vehicle in front of me sticks his arm out the back window then starts firing a gun in the air, at least 6 shots then took off when the car in front of him moved forward. A scary sight to be sure, I have no idea why or what was going on exactly but as most of you know this is what you can expect on the south side of Milwaukee, be aware & stay safe.

  14. #5948

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I took the stroll late morning on Tuesday. Not much going on around the South Loop until the noon hour, when they were all over the place along G. Now, I think we can all agree that the area will never be accused of being a beauty contest but damn, every lady out there was either too big, too skinny and / or too homely. I decided to take a chance on a chunky WSW with braided hair and jean shorts at the gas station on 9th. She climbed in and, as always, wasn't nearly as appealing up close. Her name is Sabrina and luckily she was pretty cool. We established what to do and she offered up her sister's place "because she has an extra bedroom with a clean bed. " She said that she'd just have to give her sis a heads-up and we'd be good to go. For maybe 20 seconds my big and little head went to war on this offer and common sense prevailed. I thanked her for the generous offer but told her we just met. Sabrina understood and we hit a discreet spot. Shaved, clean beaver and a pretty solid BJ. She had lots of baby damage and her face had lots of makeup. My guess is that she battled heavy acne at a younger age. Acknowledged being a user but claimed it was more recreational, also made it clear that she wants to perform well to keep the good guys coming back.
    Empty your mailbox bro.

  15. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have seen postings about an app that you can send texts and make phone calls from that won't show your personal cell number.

    Is there an app that works well for you? If so what one?

    I appreciate all the onsite that has been shared.

    Thanks.
    Try the TextFree app. You can pick a number that you text from. It doesn't show your number at all. The bonus is you can pick an out of state number as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape