Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 12074
-
09-15-18 22:09 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 817Jamie 1 & Jamie 2
Jamie 1 , who you speak of, must be back south as I am 99% I saw her Thur. Night at the gas station at 6th & Becher but she didn't recognize me apparently evem though I saw her about a mth ago when she was staying on the north side. Even though she's put on some lbs since I met her 5 or 6 mths ago, she looked a helluva a lot better the other night than she did a month ago. That same night, I found Jamie 2 near 13 & G. We dated once before but I had already gotten a nut earlier that might and Jamie 2 could help me produce a 2nd. Well this time around things went much better. Didn't recognize her until she got in but she is maybe 5'3 140, blonde wears it up, really not any special physical attributes so I thought about cutting her loose but I carried on. She can definitely DT and a lot of gag, allowed fiv as well, ass looked nice so I went all in cfs and suprisingly I got my nut quick as she jumped on top. Probably would go a 3rd round, easy to deal with and she is happy with normal donations.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 16:50 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 195Katt
Seen katt or jamie whatever the hell she wants to call herself today. Lincoln and 7 or 8 I think. She is my type and kind. Not rail thin and a pretty enough face although it was dark. Nice b or c titties. Played with them then let her go to town on jr. Nice skills on BBBJ. On to FS, that kitty was super wet slid right in without having to work at it. Pumped her then filled her. Was kind of upset halfway into filling her she pulled away and started to clean up, coulda waited another 30 seconds. No phone right now will be getting one soon. She is on stg, I am sure everyone knows who I am talking about. Overall good time and would repeat.
-
09-15-18 15:09 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 1820Joyce -make time next time
I've had my eye on her for over 2 weeks now, but either the timing was bad, I got outscooped or she disappeared before I could scoop. The gods aligned today and I scooped her off 8th and Greenfield. You are spot on brother, tiny petite little spinner, I doubt she is even 100 lbs. Very long brown hair. Jumped in, drove off, did a LEO check a few blocks later, found a quiet place. I'm thinking she's perhaps Brazilian or Columbian, sexy face and great dick sucking lips that she put to good use. Excellent BBBJCIMWS, able to take it fairly deep (although I'm average at best) and kept up a good strong performance with no complaints even when it took me a while. Told me she's usually on Greenfield between 7th and 13th. No digits sadly. Next opportunity I'm taking her to my place for FS.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-15-18 12:58 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 115Hmmmm?
Did you ask her if the guys white jeep smelled like bleach?
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 10:52 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 817Joyce.
Kinda suprised there haven't been any reports on her as I've seen her a few different times when I've been in town over the last couple weeks but either had someone with me or just finished up. Sexy little 20-yr old brunette spinner maybe 5 ft 100 lbs, very tan complexion and probably the best looking SW I've seen in my days. She's had a white skirt on a few times that I've seen her. I did speak to her for a minute last night. Says she works National more because G is hot even though I found her on G & 8 ish. Unfortunately no digits available.
-
09-14-18 22:53 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 402Morgan
Seen her a couple weeks ago, she said some dude was going to buy her a phone if she went to church with him the following day. LOL. So that was her plan and I gave her my number to put in her new phone but haven't heard or seen a peep. Maybe she found Jesus? Hopefully she is safe and that dude didn't turn out to be a nutzo.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 19:51 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 604Was supposed to go in to rehab Monday. Sadly don't think that happened.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 18:47 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 1820Morgan
Anyone seen or heard from Morgan lately?
-
09-13-18 13:35 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 69Little latina
Found a cute little latina a week ago at the gas station on Nat and maybe 20th (She seemed a bit nervous, asked me if she was worth $40 a few times without discussion of what for, really wanted to know where we were going. She kept calling me papi, which was fine, I kind of liked the voice. Anyhow, she wanted $40 so I gave it to her. She then got to work to show me what it was for, nice job, she wanted to hop on uncovered, but that's a no-no for me. Took her back and dropped her off, had my hand in her lap on the way and she showed me there were no panties on under her skirt, just a nice, super wet slit. Unfortunately she says she doesn't have phone. I've looked for her again but no luck.
Found a nice blonde WSW a couple days ago, a bit older and shows it, but attractive and looks much younger from a feet away. She seems like she could be well-known on here. Almost went along with it, but she's too talkative and asked too many questions and I lost the feeling. I gave a few bucks for her time and moved on.
I guess I'll keep unicorn hunting.
-
09-13-18 13:17 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 69Digits?
Sounds like my type! Does she have a number? Or how to get in touch? TIA!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-18 03:08 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 817Hot Damn!
MKE gets better and better everytime I visit. Probably saw no less than 20 out over a 2 hr span around 1 am. All 3 tracks well represented L, G & and. Two absolute dime pieces on and and low 20's around 1 am. Both with darker features, thick athletic bodies and dressed nice. I believe one had pigtails. Missed out on both. Found "Abby" on 8 & G. Very much a plain jane but cute dirty blonde, 5'5 130, skin was flawless as she says she no longer uses. Only been in town for 4 mths. Not a real engaging personality, kinda dry actually but she had no problem going from BBBJ to a very quick FS. Bb also was available. Noticed a sexy belly piercing as she rode the white pony to completion. Well worth 40 + tip.
-
09-12-18 20:17 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 152Hope You Found Her
I think she goes by "Denna" (I was corrected the other day on my date with Philly) and I have not seen her out there since late August. The last week or so the vibe down there seems different. Some of the familiar faces are nowhere to be found, including Denna. My cruising window is very narrow, though. I've pissed away a lot of miles between 10 am and noon with nothing going on.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 10:31 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 151Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:48 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 1820Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 02:27 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 151Deanna
Saw her about a month ago but tried to contact today and silence. Anyone have a new number for her? Last one I had ended in 9114.









Reply With Quote





