Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10356
-
09-03-18 14:10 #831Senior Member

Posts: 489Link or number?
Always helpful to have a link or number.
Originally Posted by Dlectric
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 11:38 #830Regular Member

Posts: 5Sydney
Glutton for punishment, I knew from the start about the coms and that's no bull, stayed persistent yet annoyed, finally get to her hotel and she let me in through a side door. Oh damn she's better looking and a little heavier than her pics ok by me, chat disrobe and she's in her picture outfit crotchless pantys and all, terrific BBJ then her on top for quite awhile till I rolled her too her back so I could plow, tight really good expressions made me feel like a champ. Didn't go for DATY I think I'd still be there LOL 30 min good time and I would see again just get past the coms, haven't figured attachments yet, work on it. Good day.
-
09-02-18 13:30 #829Retired Member

Posts: 45Deland Crystal Incall
I usually don't write second reviews unless there are new significant details, but this one qualifies (and the end of the first review, post #723 on this thread, demands a followup).
Also, due to concerns that my reviews are too long and contain too much subjective detail, I. E. My opinions, this go 'round I'm experimenting with packing as much information into as few lines as possible. I am still in my mongering infancy and searching for my voice on these boards, so here it goes:
https://backpage.com.daytona.listcra...349206/Crystal
Good comms, safe dodgy smokey incall, 100 hhr, energetic CBJ CK9 CRCG, will repeat outcall.
Now I'm just waiting for the "WTF PF? You wrote Allie a book and I got that shit?" text. Just kidding, Crystal's cool.
Cheers Gents!
PF.
-
08-31-18 21:19 #828PIA

Posts: 174Sydney or whatever she calls herself
Jesse and I and probably others have warned everyone what a train wreck this girl is but I guess guys have to keep finding out on their own that she is a huge waste of time. RTFF and learn guys.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 16:21 #827Senior Member

Posts: 97Wow
Poetry my friend, poetry.
Originally Posted by ProfFalken
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 11:57 #826Senior Member

Posts: 476Ditto. She is over priced and Jesse54, is right. She is the worst comm related waste of time out there. Go see Michele and Sophie. They are in another league and for less.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-18 10:57 #825Retired Member

Posts: 45Allie Cutie
Last week I'd been day dreaming about the wee lass Allie Cutie, late of Baldwin Park, Orlando. She had messaged to introduce herself and suggest I give her a go. The research on her was positive so why not?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8685&cityid=98
I park in front of her building at the appointed time and send off the "I'm here" text. Blokes this is a nice effing neighborhood. I've never seen so many, make that "any," Bimmers and Audis milling about a provider's flat. Safe Incall. Check!
I send off the "What number?" text to no response. Okay, this is familiar. I recognize this. What the eff? We were texting not 30 minutes ago. Twenty five minutes and two more pings go by. Still nothing. At 34 minutes I'm in my car about to press send on the adios text when I get "Sorry, are you still here?" I sigh deeply and close the burner. Am I still here I wonder, calculating the time until an upcoming commitment that I can't miss. The burner begins to ring. Awh, who the fuck am I kidding. Flip goes the burner. "Hey, Allie!" I say in a jaunty lilt.
She's standing curbside when I jump out, exclaiming "Sorry, my last appointment ran late. " I quickly scan her for evidence of a very recent shower, but don't detect any. I take her measure at around 5'1", maybe a stone heavier than her pictures would suggest, firm body, beautiful skin, and some kind of Amy Pohler thing going on in her eyes (something simultaneously innocent and mischievous). I follow her into her flat.
The interior is in keeping with the neighborhood with everything fresh, light, and vibrant. I steel my senses and inhale deeply. Saints be praised! No cigarette smoke! When her caboose was jigling up the stairs in front of me, I may have broken into a brief victory dance.
Unfortunately the bedroom's sparse furnishings featured a floor mattress only; I prefer a proper bed because honestly, what's better than standing bedside K9? I lay my donation (her advertised rate) on some kind of nightstand across from the foot of her bed.
She takes me into the bathroom where I'll be taking my "coming straight from work" shower before our date gets underway. I can't help but stare momentarily at the famous bathtub. "Asshole," I think. Now your fucking with my dream too!
"I'm going to shower with you if that's okay" she says. I let out the metaphorical breath I'd been holding since curbside. Darling that's absolutely okay!
Once clean, fresh, and her tiny tatoos properly admired, we towel off and its back to the bedroom. She makes me feel at ease (I can be quite shy) with some light banter and some delecate touching. On to a long BBBJ which brought me near the breakpoint. She covers me up exclaiming that she loves playing the head game, and it shows!
She applies lube informing me that she's pretty tight. Of course I already know this, previous reviews have said as much. Cycled through mish, CG, K9, and finished lazy dog; this last perfectly suiting her admittedly submissive demenor and bringing me quickly to climax. We cleaned eachother up to pleasant conversation, I dressed (no smell of smoke or perfume on me or my clothes) and with a hug and a bottle of gatorade she sent me happily on my way.
And since we're all grown-ass adults here, we all know that YMMV.
So here's my over-under on Allie Cutie. In the minus column, a bit heavier than her pics would appear, late for our first date, and the sound effects need a little work.
In the plus column: Safe, upscale, and blessedly smoke-free incall, strong comms (before that last hour), zero evidence of management or drugs, languid smile with bedroom eyes, supple skin, genuinely kind and eager to please, great head game, enthusiastic cfs and of course that snug kitty. But she also has this je ne sais pas quality about her that is entoxicating, if you relax and give in to it. It was probably her young voice, tight kitty, and that air of mischievous innocence about her that hung a sort of "deflowering a virgin" atmosphere over the whole encounter. I will enthusiastically repeat.
Cheers Gents!
PF.
-
08-31-18 07:07 #824Senior Member

Posts: 1237Lmfao
KK you are hilarous, the 2800 number was the one she stood me up with more than twice. Her comunnication issues are not all phone related. Rates are another story.
Originally Posted by KreampieKing
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
08-30-18 22:05 #823Senior Member

Posts: 476Much better for the bananas. She is dreaming with her rates for her. Michele 1 L and Sophie litterally blow her away, and both are less and in another league.
Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 13:46 #822Senior Member

Posts: 57No more probs
She's not using her text now app any more, she has her legit number on her ad. So there is know more problems with communication. Have fun peeps.
Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44
[View Original Post]
KK.
-
08-30-18 13:41 #821Senior Member

Posts: 57Only and the and up
She only does hhr visits and up, she quoted me 300 just wanted to let why'all know.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
KK.
-
08-30-18 12:29 #820Senior Member

Posts: 103https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-2800/1/193426
Originally Posted by RaynMan55
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 12:07 #819Senior Member

Posts: 734Hey bro. Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 11:45 #818Senior Member

Posts: 1237Congrats,
So Sidney the queen of poor communication has a new name. Go figure.
Originally Posted by NewYorkBaby44
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
08-30-18 11:33 #817Senior Member

Posts: 103Cirea
Great Communications, amazing personality. Looks better in person, meet and had a few drinks. Then moved on over to her place. Safe discreet Hotel, what's the hair place made me feel very comfortable. I placed donation on dresser, and I dream begin. Amazing enhance breasts, beautiful kitty. We got down to business kiss like teenagers. Moved on to amazing head, then I return the favor. Started off in missionary, want to Lazy doggy, then I rolled her on her stomach and took her from behind. I couldn't take anymore so I exploding the Hat. I've been out of the game for a while, and this was a great return I will definitely see her again.











Reply With Quote





