Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10356
-
08-28-18 11:36 #801Senior Member

Posts: 476You got that right. Lots better out there with much less donation, and without the GPS syndrome. First time great second time terrible. Stay away. Worst comm's nominee candidate for sure.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 09:57 #800PIA

Posts: 174Sydney
LOL Jesse54 and myself tried to warn you guys that she can be a train wreck. Her comms are on amy all time atrocious list and that's saying a lot bc there are some bad ones. What I don't like about her is that when you point out other that her comms need work she get pissy defensive and goes on texting rants so I am not sure what that is all about. And to be clear. I have seen her several times and she was definitely fun but theres a huge drawback. The if you can meet her and the percentages aren't the best.
Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 08:56 #799Senior Member

Posts: 369Brilliant
Well paced, to the point, and captivating. Few reviews are as good as this one, brilliant!
Originally Posted by ProfFalken
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 08:23 #798Senior Member

Posts: 1237Improved
At least you got the " improved" Sydney with some sort of reply the same day. Hate to think of how many have been thru that crap. I fell for it at least twice with her.
Originally Posted by ProfFalken
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
08-28-18 00:17 #797Senior Member

Posts: 76Anything
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-5707/1/193373
Want to pull the trigger look at the rack.
-
08-27-18 21:48 #796Retired Member

Posts: 45Hobbying train wreck featuring Sydney
So I've recently had one of those days that I am convinced were engineered for the sole purpose of teaching me humility. I'll admit it, I'd been having it a little too good. Vetting providers, initiating communication, scheduling and meeting up, and generally having great experiences. A couple days ago, not so much.
When my prime went incommunicado, I went to "the short list".
Alicia was crickets, even though I'd been publicly admonished here for overpaying her "sister" (not sure if she and Jada are actually blood related).
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alicia-e...a-beach-397724
Jasmine Luv was also crickets, though in fairness, she did text me back the next day. Our schedules didn't align, so I've still never met the lass.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8948&cityid=88
Next I hit up Tinkerbell and got an immediate response. Now this looks promising. As we were exchanging texts I received a couple that gave me pause. Since I don't take chances, I told her sorry, but that I wasn't comfortable and that I was bowing out. A barrage of texts followed attempting to convince me she wasn't LEO-affiliated. Fair enough, so I administered two separate LEO tests and the bird failed them both (PM me for specifics). Now, let me be crystal clear. I am not saying I believe the person at the number in this add is LEO:
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/872657650058
I am saying that the person at that number was unwilling or unable to pass a LEO check, earning a pass from me. If you have recent experience with that contact number for Tinkerbell, I'd love to hear from you. So with full awareness of her communication issues (which have been thoroughly documented on this thread), I reached out to Sydney.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/434806553422
She actually responded promptly, saying she'd just had a no-show and that she was available "as we speak". So I'm thinking the no-show is a total jerk but hey, his loss, my gain. This thought would come to haunt me later.
So I ask where I should head to, she tells me the general area, and I say "sure, I'm on my way," and began driving. This is going great. Nothing could eff this up, right?
Along the way while stopped at a light, I text a verification message which is unreturned. Here we go. I arrive at the hotel I think she means, because she didn't say exactly, and I text that I'm there. I also ask for her exact location. Then I text at the 20 and 30 minute marks to let her know I'm waiting. At 35 min I'm getting ready to leave when I get the "OMG, I didn't know you were coming" text and was subsequently asked to meet her by the pool in 5 minutes. I go to the pool, though I'm probably at the wrong pool because she never responded to my "Which hotel and room #" query.
I wait by the pool for 15 minutes with no Sydney in sight. Alright, I'm convinced, I'm now officially a fucking idiot. I send her the "I'm out" text, head back to my car, and start driving home. Five minutes into the drive she texts asking where I am. I politely reply that I'm driving home and not to wait on me.
This in my mind was the pivotal moment. She could have owned her role in this cockup of an evening. She could have, if for no other reason than good customer relations, appologized and offered to make things right. This is what a professional, self-possessed woman would have done. But that apparently isn't our Sydney.
Her next text was a torrent of profanity and accusations that I was just playing games with her and that I hadn't even told her I was coming. And in her mind (and perhaps due to her atrocious texting app) that may have been true.
When I got home, I sent her a polite email taking responsibility for any role I had in the poor communication, suggesting she work on her own communication issues, and explaining that "when things go sideways as they sometimes will, own up to your mistakes and treat your customers with courtesy and respect. Rants do nothing but please the assholes that deserve them, and piss off gentlemen like me who don't. " She didn't respond.
A snafu like this has happened to me only one other time. The dependable Stellar Madison once got my number confused with another hobbyist's, resulting in a rare no-show for Stellar. Did she blame me, throw a tantrum, or even make excuses? No, she owned her mistake, apologized for it, and drastically discounted a long and pleasant future visit because she is a professional and understands customer relations.
In fact, very recently I too accidentally effed up a meeting. I was ill and unable to drive to her, a provider I had not yet seen. I texted her 4 hours before we were to meet explaining the situation and asking to reschedule. About 5 hours later I realized that I'd let the burner phone run dry and that my rescheduling request had never been sent. Like an adult, I immediately contacted her, explained what happened, appologized for my mistake, and asked if I could make it up to her. Like an adult, she graciously accepted. You are seeing the thematic juxtaposition here, right?
But back to my humbling experience. To my brothers who've reviewed Sydney's comm issues in the past, you were spot effing on. To the no-show before me, I should have never jumped to the conclusion that you were the jerk. Because guess what, the next guy Syd tells of a no-show is now thinking the same thing about me. To Syd, an honest and sincere thanks for a growth experience that I evidently needed.
But not all was lost, this story has two more silver linings. While wanking away the blue balls that night, I had one of the best O's ever. Aparently blue balls will do that to a bloke. Also, all the roses that would have gone to Syd, and more, will now go to a UTR in Brevard that probably needs them more anyway.
So there it is gents, a hobbying train wreck with valuable lessons learned.
Next up: a lovely afternoon with Allie Cutie, but that's another story.
Cheers Mates!
PF.
-
08-27-18 20:34 #795Senior Member

Posts: 509She said it does along with 2 folding metal chairs and some sort of a make shift table.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 19:46 #794Banned Member

Posts: 573Is it at least got a window unit?
If not, then it's fucked.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 17:36 #793Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: The Big Kissola
I definitely didn't take your post the wrong way for one simple reason, you are correct, sir, on all points. That's why I don't do it but every now and then.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
08-27-18 17:18 #792Retired Member

Posts: 45My. 02
If a provider lists DFK in her add, I feel a bloke has the reasonable expectation that kissing is on the menu. If she doesn't, he shouldn't assume it is. Either way, I will always ask the lady first. And you're right, while most providers acquiesce, it's obvious that most aren't into it.
Originally Posted by Niksters0322
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
PF.
-
08-27-18 13:54 #791Senior Member

Posts: 509I can not agree with you more. She is totally delusional about her service and the shed. She hit me up earlier today and tried to get me to come and see her. I asked her if she had a room and she said yes. I inquired if it was the shed and she said it was. I said thanks but I will pass. She instantly went into an uproar about it. Kept asking me if I was coming to see her or the shed. LOL. I tried to explain to her that we come to see whoever in a nice relaxed and comfortable environment and that wasn't it. She then went on to tell me that I have no class at all and that if I did then I wouldn't have to pay for pussy. Her words. I then told her that if that's the case then everyone that comes to see her must be classless because I doubt that you give it away for free. She said that if all I wanted was a qv then the shed would work. I said I will have to pass and to have a good day. She responded with " You're just a picky asshole ". Again I responded with have a good day. She just doesn't get it at all.
Originally Posted by Dantanna
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 12:39 #790Senior Member

Posts: 45She will drive you nuts, SOOO not worth the effort
Never prepared even with extended notice and multiple confirmations. Sores all over, hygiene suspect, looks malnourished. All of those selling points plus a horribly entitled attitude makes for an instantly regrettable experience. She's on a downward spiral and some questionable characters definitely have their books in her. She could be one of the better ones. But she ain't, and her donation is laughable. The best thing that can happen to this girl is having monger money dry up until she comes to her senses.
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 07:45 #789Senior Member

Posts: 4911A kiss
A kiss hardens a dick. A kiss wets a pussy. A kiss makes it more enjoyable, especially if one is good-looking. Its a basic drive when one is excited but, a kiss just for a bbj is not happening for me.
Originally Posted by Niksters0322
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 02:08 #788Banned Member

Posts: 606Don't take this the wrong way.
I just can't bro, I just can't. I've been in a similar situation where a provider tried to initiate it aand I had to step back and decline that type of contact. The reasons are endless.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 00:45 #787Banned Member

Posts: 606Beacause.
They paid for it. If it isn't a service (DFK, GFE) that you offer, say so. It's just that easy.
Originally Posted by Niksters0322
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





