Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 691 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #816

    Fake cop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat69  [View Original Post]
    This is for any providers that read these posts. I just got stiffed (not in a good way) by a guy. He walked and and was very nervous so I told him he could pay me after. After the session was over and I gave him a very good time he hurriedly put his pants on opened his wallet and said I am a police officer and you are just lucky you are not getting arrested. He showed me a fake badge and ran out. If any providers want to get his phone number from me you may pm me. 860 area code, BTW. Good Luck Tabby.

    Can we do this without 100 guys posting how sorry they are it happened?

    A2
    The same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. He asked a lot of questions which I answered. Came in looked everywhere also checked my phone which should have been a red flag but I continued. He showed me badge and gave me choice. What a terrible thing to do.

  2. #815

    RE: Your Stiff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat69  [View Original Post]
    This is for any providers that read these posts. I just got stiffed (not in a good way) by a guy. He walked and and was very nervous so I told him he could pay me after. After the session was over and I gave him a very good time he hurriedly put his pants on opened his wallet and said I am a police officer and you are just lucky you are not getting arrested. He showed me a fake badge and ran out. If any providers want to get his phone number from me you may pm me. 860 area code, BTW. Good Luck Tabby.
    Tabby, I would say just go ahead and post a description of him here in the forum.

    Shaggy.

  3. #814
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 13

    HEY girls,

    This is for any providers that read these posts. I just got stiffed (not in a good way) by a guy. He walked and and was very nervous so I told him he could pay me after. After the session was over and I gave him a very good time he hurriedly put his pants on opened his wallet and said I am a police officer and you are just lucky you are not getting arrested. He showed me a fake badge and ran out. If any providers want to get his phone number from me you may pm me. 860 area code, BTW. Good Luck Tabby.

    Can we do this without 100 guys posting how sorry they are it happened?

    A2

  4. #813

    More Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-5707/1/193373

    Want to pull the trigger look at the rack.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great ass too, let us know if you pull the trigger, looks like a good time.
    These are from Escort Babylon. I found them by doing a Google image search with one of her pictures from the ad link above. These are just a few of the ones I found. There are several more. For some reason, probably the # character, this editor changes the EB URL and the actual ad doesn't display.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 386Girl1.jpg‎   386Girl2.jpg‎   386Girl3.jpg‎   386Girl4.jpg‎  

  5. #812

    Beachside or close by?

    Anyone have a good reccomendation for someone on the beachside or close by? Here for a few days and bored!

    Rj.

  6. #811

    Rack

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great ass too, let us know if you pull the trigger, looks like a good time.
    I've been eyeing her myself, just haven't had time to dream. She has been around a long time. Used to advertise on BP and she was on SA. Have never seen a review though. Be sure to let us know if she pans out.

  7. #810

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantanna  [View Original Post]
    No one should be made to deal with a lawyer / doctors hourly rate and then take whatever the "provider" gives them. Almost none of these women understand the most basic business model of repeat customers. Most if not all of us are just looking for a break from the daily grind to engage in a bit of fantasy. When someone doesn't even bother To brush their teeth, they have a very warped sense of their actual worth in this game.

    I have been criticized by some on this board for giving unvarnished opinion of provider performance. That's fine, to each his own. But there are certain women Who simply don't understand the purpose of our visit. And it seems to me a lot of them are located in West Volusia, and in specific deland. Cassandra is another one who simply hasn't a clue and goes off the rails with no provocation. Don't know what it's like on the other end of the phone maybe there are tons of guys who call with no intention other than heavy breathing, but that is the nature of this thing.

    If you expect someone to make you a regular in the rotation, try dressing yourself up to look the part and don't lay there like a sack of wet flour and watch the clock. That is a sure way to go broke. We on this board need to remember that we hold the ticket, and have the ability to not only elevate The good ones but also to put the bad ones out of business. I'm certain that the heat will come from this post. But I'm not looking to place unfounded criticism on these ladies, but there are more than a few that simply need to more closely examine their job description.
    Dantanna, you've hit the nail on the head with this post. This is precisely why I stay away from the young providers because the great majority of them have GPS syndrome, no business acumen whatsoever and know absolutely nothing about the concept of repeat business.

  8. #809

    And like I said,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    LOL Jesse54 and myself tried to warn you guys that she can be a train wreck. Her comms are on amy all time atrocious list and that's saying a lot bc there are some bad ones. What I don't like about her is that when you point out other that her comms need work she get pissy defensive and goes on texting rants so I am not sure what that is all about. And to be clear. I have seen her several times and she was definitely fun but theres a huge drawback. The if you can meet her and the percentages aren't the best.
    You blokes were spot effing on. BTW that's twice Jesse54 has called it. The first time I referenced in post #723. I'm going to quit researching these birds and just ask Jesse54 how it'll go.

    Thanks to everyone who PM'd about Tink. Believe it or not mates, there are some SMs out there that have had good experiences with Tinkerbell. Typical YMMV I'd reckon.

    Cheers Gents!

    PF.

  9. #808

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/day...-5707/1/193373

    Want to pull the trigger look at the rack.
    She's got a great ass too, let us know if you pull the trigger, looks like a good time.

  10. #807

    She has lots of numbers.

    One for each of her personalities, and a couple extras for her managers / money siphoners. Dude, do yourself a solid and move on. Weeding out the dead wood like her is the reason this board exists.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFalken  [View Original Post]
    Brothers let me clarify something. I've gotten some notes explaining that Tink is legit and non-LEO. Previous postings have verified this to my satisfaction.

    After some unusual texts, what I needed to prove to myself was that the person texting me from 386-XXX-X912 really was Tink.

    If you look back through her ads, she has used several numbers to communicate in the past. So as of this moment I can't say with certainty that I was actually talking to Tink.

    So if someone can verify that Tink is currently using 386-XXX-X912, I'd love to hear about it.

    Cheers mates!

    PF.

  11. #806

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantanna  [View Original Post]
    No one should be made to deal with a lawyer / doctors hourly rate and then take whatever the "provider" gives them. Almost none of these women understand the most basic business model of repeat customers. Most if not all of us are just looking for a break from the daily grind to engage in a bit of fantasy. When someone doesn't even bother To brush their teeth, they have a very warped sense of their actual worth in this game.

    I have been criticized by some on this board for giving unvarnished opinion of provider performance. That's fine, to each his own. But there are certain women Who simply don't understand the purpose of our visit. And it seems to me a lot of them are located in West Volusia, and in specific deland. Cassandra is another one who simply hasn't a clue and goes off the rails with no provocation. Don't know what it's like on the other end of the phone maybe there are tons of guys who call with no intention other than heavy breathing, but that is the nature of this thing.

    If you expect someone to make you a regular in the rotation, try dressing yourself up to look the part and don't lay there like a sack of wet flour and watch the clock. That is a sure way to go broke. We on this board need to remember that we hold the ticket, and have the ability to not only elevate The good ones but also to put the bad ones out of business. I'm certain that the heat will come from this post. But I'm not looking to place unfounded criticism on these ladies, but there are more than a few that simply need to more closely examine their job description.
    I haven't seen tinker bell but I had seen cassandra a couple of years ago and tried to reconnect when I moved here and even though she would accept that we had met (I read her dates and old text messages and told her where she was living at the time) she still wanted to put me through the drive there and then text me and I will give you somewhere else to park until I give you further directions LOL funny thing was molly lived there and gave the address willingly so I told cassandra I didn't have time for whatever game she was playing and just like a script I have seen many times she flew into a rage rant. Wasting her time.

  12. #805

    I do believe in fairies

    Brothers let me clarify something. I've gotten some notes explaining that Tink is legit and non-LEO. Previous postings have verified this to my satisfaction.

    After some unusual texts, what I needed to prove to myself was that the person texting me from 386-XXX-X912 really was Tink.

    If you look back through her ads, she has used several numbers to communicate in the past. So as of this moment I can't say with certainty that I was actually talking to Tink.

    So if someone can verify that Tink is currently using 386-XXX-X912, I'd love to hear about it.

    Cheers mates!

    PF.

  13. #804

    Kri$$y near the Town Center

    https://liverubreviews.com/ad/jackso...-4733/1/161486

    I've seen this ad the last couple weeks. She looks pretty amazing. Anyone familiar with her?

  14. #803

    Your post was actually brilliant!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantanna  [View Original Post]
    No one should be made to deal with a lawyer / doctors hourly rate and then take whatever the "provider" gives them. Almost none of these women understand the most basic business model of repeat customers. Most if not all of us are just looking for a break from the daily grind to engage in a bit of fantasy. When someone doesn't even bother To brush their teeth, they have a very warped sense of their actual worth in this game.

    I have been criticized by some on this board for giving unvarnished opinion of provider performance. That's fine, to each his own. But there are certain women Who simply don't understand the purpose of our visit. And it seems to me a lot of them are located in West Volusia, and in specific deland. Cassandra is another one who simply hasn't a clue and goes off the rails with no provocation. Don't know what it's like on the other end of the phone maybe there are tons of guys who call with no intention other than heavy breathing, but that is the nature of this thing.

    If you expect someone to make you a regular in the rotation, try dressing yourself up to look the part and don't lay there like a sack of wet flour and watch the clock. That is a sure way to go broke. We on this board need to remember that we hold the ticket, and have the ability to not only elevate The good ones but also to put the bad ones out of business. I'm certain that the heat will come from this post. But I'm not looking to place unfounded criticism on these ladies, but there are more than a few that simply need to more closely examine their job description.
    I couldn't have pronounced it more eloquently myself!

  15. #802

    Tinkerbell isn't LEO. She's just deranged

    No one should be made to deal with a lawyer / doctors hourly rate and then take whatever the "provider" gives them. Almost none of these women understand the most basic business model of repeat customers. Most if not all of us are just looking for a break from the daily grind to engage in a bit of fantasy. When someone doesn't even bother To brush their teeth, they have a very warped sense of their actual worth in this game.

    I have been criticized by some on this board for giving unvarnished opinion of provider performance. That's fine, to each his own. But there are certain women Who simply don't understand the purpose of our visit. And it seems to me a lot of them are located in West Volusia, and in specific deland. Cassandra is another one who simply hasn't a clue and goes off the rails with no provocation. Don't know what it's like on the other end of the phone maybe there are tons of guys who call with no intention other than heavy breathing, but that is the nature of this thing.

    If you expect someone to make you a regular in the rotation, try dressing yourself up to look the part and don't lay there like a sack of wet flour and watch the clock. That is a sure way to go broke. We on this board need to remember that we hold the ticket, and have the ability to not only elevate The good ones but also to put the bad ones out of business. I'm certain that the heat will come from this post. But I'm not looking to place unfounded criticism on these ladies, but there are more than a few that simply need to more closely examine their job description.

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMstrs  [View Original Post]
    Well paced, to the point, and captivating. Few reviews are as good as this one, brilliant!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape