Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 10357
-
08-30-18 11:33 #817Senior Member

Posts: 103Cirea
Great Communications, amazing personality. Looks better in person, meet and had a few drinks. Then moved on over to her place. Safe discreet Hotel, what's the hair place made me feel very comfortable. I placed donation on dresser, and I dream begin. Amazing enhance breasts, beautiful kitty. We got down to business kiss like teenagers. Moved on to amazing head, then I return the favor. Started off in missionary, want to Lazy doggy, then I rolled her on her stomach and took her from behind. I couldn't take anymore so I exploding the Hat. I've been out of the game for a while, and this was a great return I will definitely see her again.
-
08-29-18 18:55 #816Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Fake cop?
The same thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago. He asked a lot of questions which I answered. Came in looked everywhere also checked my phone which should have been a red flag but I continued. He showed me badge and gave me choice. What a terrible thing to do.
Originally Posted by Tabbycat69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 18:46 #815Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Your Stiff.
Tabby, I would say just go ahead and post a description of him here in the forum.
Originally Posted by Tabbycat69
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
08-29-18 12:26 #814Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 13HEY girls,
This is for any providers that read these posts. I just got stiffed (not in a good way) by a guy. He walked and and was very nervous so I told him he could pay me after. After the session was over and I gave him a very good time he hurriedly put his pants on opened his wallet and said I am a police officer and you are just lucky you are not getting arrested. He showed me a fake badge and ran out. If any providers want to get his phone number from me you may pm me. 860 area code, BTW. Good Luck Tabby.
Can we do this without 100 guys posting how sorry they are it happened?
A2
-
08-29-18 10:28 #813Senior Member

Posts: 1755More Pictures
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
These are from Escort Babylon. I found them by doing a Google image search with one of her pictures from the ad link above. These are just a few of the ones I found. There are several more. For some reason, probably the # character, this editor changes the EB URL and the actual ad doesn't display.
Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 09:43 #812Senior Member

Posts: 97Beachside or close by?
Anyone have a good reccomendation for someone on the beachside or close by? Here for a few days and bored!
Rj.
-
08-29-18 09:36 #811Senior Member

Posts: 802Rack
I've been eyeing her myself, just haven't had time to dream. She has been around a long time. Used to advertise on BP and she was on SA. Have never seen a review though. Be sure to let us know if she pans out.
Originally Posted by LuvsBoobs1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 00:02 #810Senior Member

Posts: 1755Same Here
Dantanna, you've hit the nail on the head with this post. This is precisely why I stay away from the young providers because the great majority of them have GPS syndrome, no business acumen whatsoever and know absolutely nothing about the concept of repeat business.
Originally Posted by Dantanna
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 23:17 #809Retired Member

Posts: 45And like I said,
You blokes were spot effing on. BTW that's twice Jesse54 has called it. The first time I referenced in post #723. I'm going to quit researching these birds and just ask Jesse54 how it'll go.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
Thanks to everyone who PM'd about Tink. Believe it or not mates, there are some SMs out there that have had good experiences with Tinkerbell. Typical YMMV I'd reckon.
Cheers Gents!
PF.
-
08-28-18 22:34 #808Senior Member

Posts: 40Nice
She's got a great ass too, let us know if you pull the trigger, looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 19:31 #807Senior Member

Posts: 45She has lots of numbers.
One for each of her personalities, and a couple extras for her managers / money siphoners. Dude, do yourself a solid and move on. Weeding out the dead wood like her is the reason this board exists.
Originally Posted by ProfFalken
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 15:53 #806PIA

Posts: 174Ditto
I haven't seen tinker bell but I had seen cassandra a couple of years ago and tried to reconnect when I moved here and even though she would accept that we had met (I read her dates and old text messages and told her where she was living at the time) she still wanted to put me through the drive there and then text me and I will give you somewhere else to park until I give you further directions LOL funny thing was molly lived there and gave the address willingly so I told cassandra I didn't have time for whatever game she was playing and just like a script I have seen many times she flew into a rage rant. Wasting her time.
Originally Posted by Dantanna
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 13:41 #805Retired Member

Posts: 45I do believe in fairies
Brothers let me clarify something. I've gotten some notes explaining that Tink is legit and non-LEO. Previous postings have verified this to my satisfaction.
After some unusual texts, what I needed to prove to myself was that the person texting me from 386-XXX-X912 really was Tink.
If you look back through her ads, she has used several numbers to communicate in the past. So as of this moment I can't say with certainty that I was actually talking to Tink.
So if someone can verify that Tink is currently using 386-XXX-X912, I'd love to hear about it.
Cheers mates!
PF.
-
08-28-18 13:25 #804Senior Member

Posts: 103Kri$$y near the Town Center
https://liverubreviews.com/ad/jackso...-4733/1/161486
I've seen this ad the last couple weeks. She looks pretty amazing. Anyone familiar with her?
-
08-28-18 12:18 #803

Posts: 1160Your post was actually brilliant!
I couldn't have pronounced it more eloquently myself!
Originally Posted by Dantanna
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




