Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4967
-
08-27-18 08:22 #3452Banned Member

Posts: 62You and I we are ugly old guys
But we don't wear leather thong on our butts as mr sexy handsome magic sex king does.
Originally Posted by UglyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
I wonder whether he knows almost 5 women complain about too damn sexy thong on sexy king's butt.
-
08-26-18 23:52 #3451

Posts: 2479He might be seeing the same girl. Just up the caliber. Quality over quantity. LOL. However, there is a thing as too big, like there is too small. A .22 cal., nope. A bazooka, nope. .40 cal., .38 cal., .357, good stopping power.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
That reminds me of Coco the Hoover. When I used to see her, she would tell me "you cum so much", all while my cum is dripping out of her pussy. I really miss her!
-
08-26-18 23:05 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 341Whoa whoa whoa, don't bring me into this!
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 22:14 #3449Troll

Posts: 100Willing to bet a mortgage payment this puppet tool is one of what's his faces dirty socks.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
Too bad this site doesn't allow you to login all your personalities all at once. I know it's got to be tough work to constantly log in and log out of your many socks.
LOL. Holla.
-
08-26-18 19:11 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 1360For your linguistical analysis LOL
If a the Korean girls tell me "Yobo, you shoot plenty!" Should I worry when some random guy I don't know is saying "Shoots Brah. " ?. Lmao too funny! Agree no mean nothing.
Originally Posted by CosmicKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 18:09 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 292You nailed it.
You know it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has some kind of multi personality disorder. That nephilim side is fricken nuts. See what I did there wit the z? LOL.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 16:51 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 292Read my lips.
No. I'm saying that you are. If you really believe all their posts.
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 15:32 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 1039
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]
Hold the phone! Are you saying that people who believe in The Bible are gullible?
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 14:19 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 1561Multi Personalities- fight with himself
When going to UH Manoa, I rented a split room complex where there were 4 separate rooms that shared the bathroom and kitchen. This one guy lived on the far end room and often at nights you can hear different conversations going on in his room. Apparently one of his several personalities, a homosexual gay started a fight with another one. Sometimes its funny as hell listening in, sounds like a bunch of different guys in his room. But he got quiet once someone walks by.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 10:00 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 292Yes there is something wrong with that because you were replying to your other aliases. You are the master of having conversations with yourself thru your other screen names. But its so obvious that its hilarious. You are only making a fool of yourself and destroying your own credibility. But I don't mind because its like watching those idiots on shows like "Ridiculousness" that try to pull off stunts to show off and they fail miserably and end up with their thumbs up their asses.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 04:32 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 53I have heard the same things too like you from other providers. And I think you may be right that he could not accept a woman was not mesmerized by his charm, intellect, sexual skills, adonis body and male model good looks.
Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 04:23 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 53You were obviously being sarcastic. It was easy for even a stupid person like me to see. And just some friendly advice. Some of the women who you post on tell other people like myself that your posts are shall we say. Well, exaggeration at a minimum. I'm old and ugly and fat. It is what it is. But I can say I am honest and truthful.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 00:21 #3440Banned Member

Posts: 62Yeah
Nobody including you said jackie is beuaty queen or super young hottie with world best sex. Nobody put gun on others head to force orgasm with jackie. All were guys' voluntary choice and good experience.
Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1
[View Original Post]
All just said she looked ok, decent good for MILF women to their own eyes (yes. Your eyes and his eues but not to dr majic eyes) and they had just good time with her and some want to have more time with her. That's all.
I really don't know why those good experience review must be attacked so harsh.
Because for being an island paradise Hawaii seems to have more than it's fair share of guys who like picking fights.
If they are doing it on a review thread report it and I'll take care of it.
A2
-
08-25-18 23:01 #3439Banned Member

Posts: 322I have seen Jackie. And so have others! When I responded and said that she had some good reviews (even great ones) in the Nirvana thread, you countered with negatives. Don't backtrack now brah. You had an agenda against her, plain and simple. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Learn from the rest of us and exercise some realism and humility.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-18 22:07 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 450Such bullshit! Cover your ass by pretending to say something nice, so you can slip in 5 or 6 more digs! You're not fooling anyone! No Ack, Jack!
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






