Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 332 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3452

    You and I we are ugly old guys

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    You were obviously being sarcastic. It was easy for even a stupid person like me to see. And just some friendly advice. Some of the women who you post on tell other people like myself that your posts are shall we say. Well, exaggeration at a minimum. I'm old and ugly and fat. It is what it is. But I can say I am honest and truthful.
    But we don't wear leather thong on our butts as mr sexy handsome magic sex king does.

    I wonder whether he knows almost 5 women complain about too damn sexy thong on sexy king's butt.

  2. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    If a the Korean girls tell me "Yobo, you shoot plenty!" Should I worry when some random guy I don't know is saying "Shoots Brah. " ?. Lmao too funny! Agree no mean nothing.
    He might be seeing the same girl. Just up the caliber. Quality over quantity. LOL. However, there is a thing as too big, like there is too small. A .22 cal., nope. A bazooka, nope. .40 cal., .38 cal., .357, good stopping power.

    That reminds me of Coco the Hoover. When I used to see her, she would tell me "you cum so much", all while my cum is dripping out of her pussy. I really miss her!

  3. #3450
    Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    If a the Korean girls tell me "Yobo, you shoot plenty!" Should I worry when some random guy I don't know is saying "Shoots Brah. " ?. Lmao too funny! Agree no mean nothing.
    Whoa whoa whoa, don't bring me into this!

  4. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Hey faggot, what kind of a question is that to ask? Other pussy board members don't ask you why you love fucking corpse at the morgue or like shoving things up your ass. Why even go there. But since you brought it up, why do you do what you do? Is it self medication? A form of mental therapy? Whats in the mind of a basket case like you? I want to know.
    Willing to bet a mortgage payment this puppet tool is one of what's his faces dirty socks.

    Too bad this site doesn't allow you to login all your personalities all at once. I know it's got to be tough work to constantly log in and log out of your many socks.

    LOL. Holla.

  5. #3448

    For your linguistical analysis LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    No require one graduate course in pidgin at UH Immersive School for Weird Foreign Languages for figure this out. The answer to your most deep question? No mean nothing that's why! Is strictly about the sound, brah! Also however though, and on the other hand: if you get good bearings, then guaranteed you car no going fall off the street. Not just my observation (or opinion). True facts!
    If a the Korean girls tell me "Yobo, you shoot plenty!" Should I worry when some random guy I don't know is saying "Shoots Brah. " ?. Lmao too funny! Agree no mean nothing.

  6. #3447

    You nailed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    When going to UH Manoa, I rented a split room complex where there were 4 separate rooms that shared the bathroom and kitchen. This one guy lived on the far end room and often at nights you can hear different conversations going on in his room. Apparently one of his several personalities, a homosexual gay started a fight with another one. Sometimes its funny as hell listening in, sounds like a bunch of different guys in his room. But he got quiet once someone walks by.
    You know it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has some kind of multi personality disorder. That nephilim side is fricken nuts. See what I did there wit the z? LOL.

  7. #3446

    Read my lips.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    Hold the phone! Are you saying that people who believe in The Bible are gullible?
    No. I'm saying that you are. If you really believe all their posts.

  8. #3445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    The writers of The Bible weren't there when Jesus C. walked the Earth. Movies about historical people and events weren't written by people in the room for their private conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    I'm taking your response to mean that you believe all their posts since no one but them knows for sure. I guess the old saying is true. You know, the one about theres one born every minute. LOL.
    Hold the phone! Are you saying that people who believe in The Bible are gullible?

  9. #3444

    Multi Personalities- fight with himself

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is something wrong with that because you were replying to your other aliases. You are the master of having conversations with yourself thru your other screen names. But its so obvious that its hilarious. You are only making a fool of yourself and destroying your own credibility. But I don't mind because its like watching those idiots on shows like "Ridiculousness" that try to pull off stunts to show off and they fail miserably and end up with their thumbs up their asses.
    When going to UH Manoa, I rented a split room complex where there were 4 separate rooms that shared the bathroom and kitchen. This one guy lived on the far end room and often at nights you can hear different conversations going on in his room. Apparently one of his several personalities, a homosexual gay started a fight with another one. Sometimes its funny as hell listening in, sounds like a bunch of different guys in his room. But he got quiet once someone walks by.

  10. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Go read the entire chain of reports again. My report was fair; I stated some positive and negatives about Jackie. Some of the reports I was in agreement with other mongers stating that they should go see Jackie for themselves and they can compare her looks to other beautiful girls that they considered beautiful. The point was mongers should go look at Jackie at Happiness and they can make their own judgment call if she does have a manly face (which I did NOT originally say). Go see her now! LOL. Go visit her and you can decide if she is ugly or pretty? TEHO. You can make your own descision if she is fat or looks like a model. Is there something wrong if someone posted the truth about how a girl looks? Or is there something wrong if I agreed and thanked a monger for his report?
    Yes there is something wrong with that because you were replying to your other aliases. You are the master of having conversations with yourself thru your other screen names. But its so obvious that its hilarious. You are only making a fool of yourself and destroying your own credibility. But I don't mind because its like watching those idiots on shows like "Ridiculousness" that try to pull off stunts to show off and they fail miserably and end up with their thumbs up their asses.

  11. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    That guy thinks guys oppose to him cause they love jackie??

    No.

    It is he himself who brought all this against him.

    His werid obsession with one experience and arrogant attitude.

    Damn. Sure I heard of many bad thing about him behind him. All informers are femaleS (providerS) who he believes love him but actuallly damn hate him.
    I have heard the same things too like you from other providers. And I think you may be right that he could not accept a woman was not mesmerized by his charm, intellect, sexual skills, adonis body and male model good looks.

  12. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Go read the entire chain of reports again. My report was fair; I stated some positive and negatives about Jackie. Some of the reports I was in agreement with other mongers stating that they should go see Jackie for themselves and they can compare her looks to other beautiful girls that they considered beautiful. The point was mongers should go look at Jackie at Happiness and they can make their own judgment call if she does have a manly face (which I did NOT originally say). Go see her now! LOL. Go visit her and you can decide if she is ugly or pretty? TEHO. You can make your own descision if she is fat or looks like a model. Is there something wrong if someone posted the truth about how a girl looks? Or is there something wrong if I agreed and thanked a monger for his report?
    You were obviously being sarcastic. It was easy for even a stupid person like me to see. And just some friendly advice. Some of the women who you post on tell other people like myself that your posts are shall we say. Well, exaggeration at a minimum. I'm old and ugly and fat. It is what it is. But I can say I am honest and truthful.

  13. #3440

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jackie. And so have others! When I responded and said that she had some good reviews (even great ones) in the Nirvana thread, you countered with negatives. Don't backtrack now brah. You had an agenda against her, plain and simple. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Learn from the rest of us and exercise some realism and humility.
    Nobody including you said jackie is beuaty queen or super young hottie with world best sex. Nobody put gun on others head to force orgasm with jackie. All were guys' voluntary choice and good experience.

    All just said she looked ok, decent good for MILF women to their own eyes (yes. Your eyes and his eues but not to dr majic eyes) and they had just good time with her and some want to have more time with her. That's all.

    I really don't know why those good experience review must be attacked so harsh.

    Because for being an island paradise Hawaii seems to have more than it's fair share of guys who like picking fights.

    If they are doing it on a review thread report it and I'll take care of it.

    A2

  14. #3439
    I have seen Jackie. And so have others! When I responded and said that she had some good reviews (even great ones) in the Nirvana thread, you countered with negatives. Don't backtrack now brah. You had an agenda against her, plain and simple. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Learn from the rest of us and exercise some realism and humility.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Go read the entire chain of reports again. My report was fair; I stated some positive and negatives about Jackie. Some of the reports I was in agreement with other mongers stating that they should go see Jackie for themselves and they can compare her looks to other beautiful girls that they considered beautiful. The point was mongers should go look at Jackie at Happiness and they can make their own judgment call if she does have a manly face (which I did NOT originally say). Go see her now! LOL. Go visit her and you can decide if she is ugly or pretty? TEHO. You can make your own descision if she is fat or looks like a model. Is there something wrong if someone posted the truth about how a girl looks? Or is there something wrong if I agreed and thanked a monger for his report?

  15. #3438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Go read the entire chain of reports again. My report was fair; I stated some positive and negatives about Jackie. Some of the reports I was in agreement with other mongers stating that they should go see Jackie for themselves and they can compare her looks to other beautiful girls that they considered beautiful. The point was mongers should go look at Jackie at Happiness and they can make their own judgment call if she does have a manly face (which I did NOT originally say). Go see her now! LOL. Go visit her and you can decide if she is ugly or pretty? TEHO. You can make your own descision if she is fat or looks like a model. Is there something wrong if someone posted the truth about how a girl looks? Or is there something wrong if I agreed and thanked a monger for his report?
    Such bullshit! Cover your ass by pretending to say something nice, so you can slip in 5 or 6 more digs! You're not fooling anyone! No Ack, Jack!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape