Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 691 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #786

    RE: Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by Niksters0322  [View Original Post]
    Why do so many of you insist on kissing on the lips with tongue? Even if you've never met us before? I don't want your mouth all over mine and usually 99% of you honestly are not good kissers. But seriously, I will take care of you and make sure you are satisfied but its extremely frustrating when you grab our heads and force your tongue into my throat. Such a turn off. Why oh why do you have to act like a 13 year old girl and have to kiss us?!
    I rarely if ever do that unless the provider initiates it. I've had a couple of encounters where they did that to me and when I flinched they kind of said something like "Oh, hope that's ok" or just "Sorry". Plus, I'm not a smoker while most of them are, so that's a bit of a turn off for me. And on top of that, most of them aren't even showered let alone having freshly brushed teeth so why would I bother with it. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

  2. #785

    Holy crap mate

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to let me take and post a pic because there are no body pics in her ads.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/619231644242
    That pic will earn her some business, including mine! Very well done!

  3. #784

    Nina or Natalia

    Last week I saw Nina after I asked about her and before I read the answers on the forum. Her Comms were on point, had a good talk game and was very sweet. At the last second though she lost her ride because that's a common thing that happens to providers. The same way that 2 minutes in their world equals 15 minutes in ours. I called her up and asked if I could pick her up and bring her back to the room I got. She agreed and got ready quickly. In person she looks like the pics in her ads. She was intelligent, talkative, cool and easy to talk to. She does have some minor dental issues that can not be seen in the pics. Once we got to the room we hung out and talked a bit before getting down to business. Her oral skills were above average. She tried hard to lick my balls while deep throating but her tongue was about an inch too short. We started off with mish then ran through the positions like a couple of porn stars. She can fuck well. Good rhythm, hip movement, a wet pussy and a genuine love for sex. As she laid on her belly, pushing her ass back into me, with my cock bottoming out deep in her pussy I filled her up. She took directions well and aimed to please. It was $130 for a hh outcall, plus more for my usual extras.

    I've read some posts about her after we met. She does like to party. As of now there is very little signs of drug use, in a month or two I'm sure there will be. As for high prices; the prices she gave me were always fair. Just like a lot of chicks that like candy I'm sure her prices can fluctuate. YMMV! Overall; she was sweet, had good skills, a tight body and aimed to please. I'd check her out before she goes downhill from too much partying. I will repeat.

    She agreed to let me take and post a pic because there are no body pics in her ads.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/619231644242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180824_215335b.jpg‎  

  4. #783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Robin

    Anyone seen Robin? The older MILF that was around a month or so ago, been trying to catch up with her but no luck. JD.

  5. #782

    Men please answer.

    Why do so many of you insist on kissing on the lips with tongue? Even if you've never met us before? I don't want your mouth all over mine and usually 99% of you honestly are not good kissers. But seriously, I will take care of you and make sure you are satisfied but its extremely frustrating when you grab our heads and force your tongue into my throat. Such a turn off. Why oh why do you have to act like a 13 year old girl and have to kiss us?!

  6. #781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Shed

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Looked around for reviews or info on this chick, can't find anything. I was also wondering if it is the same girl from back in the day that retired. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    Thanks

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/944253975094
    Same one with the previous reviews in the "shed". You can make your own decision based from those.

    Jesse.

  7. #780

    Tinkerbell

    Looked around for reviews or info on this chick, can't find anything. I was also wondering if it is the same girl from back in the day that retired. Feel free to PM me if needed.

    Thanks

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/944253975094

  8. #779

    Intell ll

    Quote Originally Posted by Centflaguy  [View Original Post]
    Pics are old. She is using candy for sure. Sweet girl decent attitude. French skills a C watch the teeth ouch, got tired of that and went for deed. Very snug but she was passive. Would see again if in need but won't run back.
    She quoted me $ for qv and said BBFS is on the menu but for an up charge. I passed and she attempted to get me to come over for qv BBFS session with no upcharge.

    Still too much for a qv session especially with a candy user. I passed again.

    So-Crates.

  9. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    Pics are old. She is using candy for sure. Sweet girl decent attitude. French skills a C watch the teeth ouch, got tired of that and went for deed. Very snug but she was passive. Would see again if in need but won't run back.

  10. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHoss74  [View Original Post]
    4'11" catches my attention. Seems like you are missing a few details here. Like everything but her height.
    A chick wanted proof I was who I am. Hopefully I'll see her tonight and come back with a review.

  11. #776

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I'd proof.
    4'11" catches my attention. Seems like you are missing a few details here. Like everything but her height.

  12. #775

    4'11" I love it

    I'd proof.

  13. #774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    You have a pretty nice PH account yourself!
    Going for an espy next year!!

  14. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
    How come you didn't get into that turd cutter? It looks perfect for it. Hell, I'm calling her up to do it myself LOL.

  15. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I talked her down to 120 for an hh outcall. We hung out for over an hour. I kicked her an extra 80 to video.
    Where can we see that video?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape