Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 691 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 690 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #771

  2. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    What're her rates now?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    I talked her down to 120 for an hh outcall. We hung out for over an hour. I kicked her an extra 80 to video.

  3. #769

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
    What're her rates now?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  4. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Bruh!! You need a PH account. Legendary!!
    You have a pretty nice PH account yourself!

  5. #767

    Great Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
    Amazing Review, great jobs on the pics.

  6. #766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Nice review!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenN386  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
    Bruh!! You need a PH account. Legendary!!

  7. #765

    Bree

    I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.

    Go fast and take chances.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a (1).jpg‎   a (2).jpg‎   aa (2).jpg‎   aaa.jpg‎   b (1).jpg‎  

    c (1).jpg‎   c (2).jpg‎   cc (1).jpg‎   cc (2).jpg‎  

  8. #764

    Unknown name

    This chick was a pain in the ass with comms. She wanted a pic etc. That wasn't happening. It was like brokering a deal with Israel and Palestine but we finally met up. I just want to break it down for everyone so this review is short and simple.

    CONS: Thinks she's the shit / Clock watcher / Always wants more / No BBFS / Comms are shit / Requests face pic / Oral skills are below average.

    PROS: She has a smoking body / Young / Big natural tits / No obvious signs of major drug use.

    I tried to give her some advice about the game (face pics, $200/ hr etc). But she knew better than me. LOL. I didn't get to fuck her too long because she started bleeding. I took half my money back and wished her luck. Bottom line; If you want a cute, younger chick with a tight body and you're not into BBFS. Check her out.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/157497898530

  9. #763

    Smolers

    Yeah I fully agree. And on a similar note, strippers that wear too much perfume then rub all over you and your clothes. Same outcome, different smell.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFalken  [View Original Post]
    So I've recently stopped seeing an ATF because every time I'd leave her place I'd reek of cigarette smoke. My cloathes, my hair, my skin, it purvaded everything. The only thing that gets rid of the smoke is a shower, a full wardrobe change, washing the offending cloathing, and airing the shit out of my car. This is really effing inconvenient. And no, that air freshener doesn't cover it up. It just makes us smell like smoke and air freshener. Ladies, most mongers have families to go home to. I for one found the ordeal just too risky and cumbersome and had to stop seeing her. The next time I feel like burning twice the quid I'll get a hotel room and Uber her over. Or I can just see a different provider twice. Hmmm. So ladies please just smoke outside and make it easy for us to come see you. End of rant.

    Play safe!

    PF.

  10. #762

    Tiny

    If you don't count my penis. Then no. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any really tiny providers anywhere always wanted to try.

  11. #761

    Midgets?

    Anyone know of any really tiny providers anywhere always wanted to try.

  12. #760

    Requeim to an ATF

    So I've recently stopped seeing an ATF because every time I'd leave her place I'd reek of cigarette smoke. My cloathes, my hair, my skin, it purvaded everything. The only thing that gets rid of the smoke is a shower, a full wardrobe change, washing the offending cloathing, and airing the shit out of my car. This is really effing inconvenient. And no, that air freshener doesn't cover it up. It just makes us smell like smoke and air freshener. Ladies, most mongers have families to go home to. I for one found the ordeal just too risky and cumbersome and had to stop seeing her. The next time I feel like burning twice the quid I'll get a hotel room and Uber her over. Or I can just see a different provider twice. Hmmm. So ladies please just smoke outside and make it easy for us to come see you. End of rant.

    Play safe!

    PF.

  13. #759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    MicheLe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her twice. First contact was good, second one sucked. And not in a good way. Not worth it. Michele1 L blowes her away and she is less. There are better for less, and much better for the same price.
    Agree MicheLe is tbe gold standard, blue chip stock or whatever you want to call it. The total package of looks, menu, reasonable door fee, dependable, great communication if she knows you. There is a reason she is always booked solid with no ads running. Damn the west side of Orlando can just be a bear to get to. Jesse.

  14. #758

    It is all in the economics

    Gents, this is all about economics. Supply and demand applies and prices will go up or down depending on demand, traffic, availability, uniqueness, etc. The problem here is when a monger seems to have experienced a cock rolling so damned good they tell the world she is worth twice her going rates. Guess what? She will raise the rates, duh! That is not supply and demand, that is telling telling the shopkeeper "Hey dude charge me more for the sandwich, is too good to be this cheap". In the end the sucker ends up paying more, and cannot enjoy the sandwich as often, and screwed everybody else who does.

    Now unless the pussy actually talks and sings and teaches cocks how to debate politicians, it is just another pussy. Simple. Don't go around telling the world is sooooo good it needs to be wrapped in gold foil and charged tenfold, or worse, tell the provider in private her rates are too low, and she should be charging more. This already happened to one of our recently retired UTRs and she went overboard with her rates.

    So if you don't like to negotiate, or if you feel it is disrespectful, the by all means don't do it. Just don't overpay. GPS is real and if you walk away the prices will stay competitive, and reasonable. In the end, we set the prices, and we make the legends.

  15. #757

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    I reported the same thing with Sexy Erin and everyone is saying she is worth 1 $150 hhr. I offered her $120 hhr and she said she didn't need money that bad. Are you kidding me. How many professions pull down $120 in a hhr outside of shyster lawyers?
    I texted her and she quoted me 120 so I think it depends on how busy they are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape