Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10356
-
08-23-18 13:43 #771Senior Member

Posts: 426Intel
Any intel on this one?
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/619231644242
-
08-23-18 13:42 #770Senior Member

Posts: 426I talked her down to 120 for an hh outcall. We hung out for over an hour. I kicked her an extra 80 to video.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-18 06:44 #769Senior Member

Posts: 410Bree
What're her rates now?
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
YYZ.
-
08-23-18 06:01 #768Senior Member

Posts: 509You have a pretty nice PH account yourself!
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:17 #767Regular Member

Posts: 18Great Review
Amazing Review, great jobs on the pics.
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:33 #766Senior Member

Posts: 1069Nice review!!
Bruh!! You need a PH account. Legendary!!
Originally Posted by GreenN386
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:24 #765Senior Member

Posts: 426Bree
I saw Bree last weekend. Comms were average and she took a bit to get ready, but in the end it was worth it. She definitely uses some candy and it shows. She has some minor dental issues and that hardened SW look to her. She was sweet and aimed to please. I started off taking a shower with her. Scrubbing her down like a martyr before jihad. I then bent her over and slid my cock in her. This little freak loved it. We got out of the shower and on to a bed. I love when a chick is giving head and her wet hair touches my thighs and stomach. Her oral skills were above average. It was then time to run through the positions. Her pussy was soaked the whole time and she was constantly pressing into me wanting my cock to go deeper. She got on top, reverse cowgirl and I filled her up. Then it was time for shower number two. After the shower we both got dressed. She was looking in the mirror, I came up behind her, reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. The feeling of her pubic bone made me want to fuck again. So the clothes came off and with speed, surprise and violence of action I fucked her again. I tried to murder her with my cock for a solid 10 minutes. It was around that time I filled her up a second time. I'd repeat.
Go fast and take chances.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...y/006154045970
-
08-22-18 17:19 #764Senior Member

Posts: 426Unknown name
This chick was a pain in the ass with comms. She wanted a pic etc. That wasn't happening. It was like brokering a deal with Israel and Palestine but we finally met up. I just want to break it down for everyone so this review is short and simple.
CONS: Thinks she's the shit / Clock watcher / Always wants more / No BBFS / Comms are shit / Requests face pic / Oral skills are below average.
PROS: She has a smoking body / Young / Big natural tits / No obvious signs of major drug use.
I tried to give her some advice about the game (face pics, $200/ hr etc). But she knew better than me. LOL. I didn't get to fuck her too long because she started bleeding. I took half my money back and wished her luck. Bottom line; If you want a cute, younger chick with a tight body and you're not into BBFS. Check her out.
http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...r/157497898530
-
08-22-18 08:29 #763

Posts: 1286Smolers
Yeah I fully agree. And on a similar note, strippers that wear too much perfume then rub all over you and your clothes. Same outcome, different smell.
Originally Posted by ProfFalken
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 08:27 #762

Posts: 1286Tiny
If you don't count my penis. Then no. LOL.
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 00:01 #761Senior Member

Posts: 76Midgets?
Anyone know of any really tiny providers anywhere always wanted to try.
-
08-21-18 23:33 #760Retired Member

Posts: 45Requeim to an ATF
So I've recently stopped seeing an ATF because every time I'd leave her place I'd reek of cigarette smoke. My cloathes, my hair, my skin, it purvaded everything. The only thing that gets rid of the smoke is a shower, a full wardrobe change, washing the offending cloathing, and airing the shit out of my car. This is really effing inconvenient. And no, that air freshener doesn't cover it up. It just makes us smell like smoke and air freshener. Ladies, most mongers have families to go home to. I for one found the ordeal just too risky and cumbersome and had to stop seeing her. The next time I feel like burning twice the quid I'll get a hotel room and Uber her over. Or I can just see a different provider twice. Hmmm. So ladies please just smoke outside and make it easy for us to come see you. End of rant.
Play safe!
PF.
-
08-21-18 09:46 #759Senior Member

Posts: 1237MicheLe
Agree MicheLe is tbe gold standard, blue chip stock or whatever you want to call it. The total package of looks, menu, reasonable door fee, dependable, great communication if she knows you. There is a reason she is always booked solid with no ads running. Damn the west side of Orlando can just be a bear to get to. Jesse.
Originally Posted by Jonah1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 09:14 #758Senior Member

Posts: 369It is all in the economics
Gents, this is all about economics. Supply and demand applies and prices will go up or down depending on demand, traffic, availability, uniqueness, etc. The problem here is when a monger seems to have experienced a cock rolling so damned good they tell the world she is worth twice her going rates. Guess what? She will raise the rates, duh! That is not supply and demand, that is telling telling the shopkeeper "Hey dude charge me more for the sandwich, is too good to be this cheap". In the end the sucker ends up paying more, and cannot enjoy the sandwich as often, and screwed everybody else who does.
Now unless the pussy actually talks and sings and teaches cocks how to debate politicians, it is just another pussy. Simple. Don't go around telling the world is sooooo good it needs to be wrapped in gold foil and charged tenfold, or worse, tell the provider in private her rates are too low, and she should be charging more. This already happened to one of our recently retired UTRs and she went overboard with her rates.
So if you don't like to negotiate, or if you feel it is disrespectful, the by all means don't do it. Just don't overpay. GPS is real and if you walk away the prices will stay competitive, and reasonable. In the end, we set the prices, and we make the legends.
-
08-21-18 08:34 #757Senior Member

Posts: 144Erin
I texted her and she quoted me 120 so I think it depends on how busy they are.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






