Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7068
-
08-23-18 01:01 #423Senior Member

Posts: 304Kae Cee has implants
Which is why I had no interest in seeing her. She used to do doubles with an attractive gal, name might have been Lauren, who stopped advertising two or so years ago.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 23:43 #422Senior Member

Posts: 330She's real. And had tons of good reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 22:46 #421Senior Member

Posts: 302The redhead went by Chloe for a long time on CL. I've never seen her. Maybe you can search that forum for any reports on her.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:32 #420Senior Member

Posts: 140Kae Cee
Any info on Kae Cee out of north county? She a MILF in her 40's and usually works out of Carmel Valley / Del Mar area. Thank you in advance!!
-
08-22-18 21:30 #419Senior Member

Posts: 140Lily
I've been texting with Lily here and there but our schedules never meet. Seems legit. I read in a review her pics are fake but she's still a hot blonde.
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 21:10 #418Senior Member

Posts: 245Any info?
Can anyone confirm if these are legit providers or scammers?
Laila Lebanese Six one nine six zero seven zero two eight seven.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Lillyana $400/ hr.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Lily 76 o421173 o.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=34
Redhead 619-315-8803.
https://yolo.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26840981/
-
08-22-18 20:56 #417Senior Member

Posts: 245That ass is real. Real HUGE!
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:55 #416Senior Member

Posts: 330That is the girl I am talking about. The same girl who sends the same email as reagan! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 17:45 #415Senior Member

Posts: 330I think that was her lmao. Their response was exactly the same. I thought it was a scam! Did reagan allow MSOG?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 14:41 #414Senior Member

Posts: 302I experienced the same email exchange with her and a lady who works out of Chula Vista.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 14:20 #413Senior Member

Posts: 140From what I understand. It is an agency that is responding to you. Quick google search with her email will bring the contact number up. Let us know how it goes..
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 10:21 #412Senior Member

Posts: 789I saw this girl Reagan a few weeks ago, and I can guarantee you she is not the lady in the pic and at least 50 pounds bigger in person. Veryy nice lady, but not attractive at all, so I definitely took one for the team. Good BBBJ, which she seems to love and will also do FS.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-18 08:43 #411Senior Member

Posts: 330That gal is real? I sent her an email and another provider an email and they both responded in the exact same way which made me skeptical. Is MSOG included in that hour?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 17:37 #410Regular Member

Posts: 23Thought about it once, but she had crap reviews on TER if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-18 12:54 #409Senior Member

Posts: 302Reagan
I remember that, thank you. I have been trying to get with her, but she works only normal business hours, so I haven't been able to.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




