Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3392

    Viet Chinese gang's interests rate

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    Not intending to derail the conversation, but since you bring up the subject of gambling addicts, it gives me the opening to mention something relating to this. A respected local provider, and also a long-time mama, independently, both have mentioned to me that some or even quite a few providers in Honolulu have serious problems with gambling. If true, it's such a tragedy since many of the providers are making very good money but then some are just turning around and squandering their resources, and even worse, probably putting themselves in harm's way. Or come to think about it, maybe I'm not derailing the convo at all because this may be exactly what you're talking about!
    120% a year.

    They charge every month. So if you owe 10 k, you must pay 1 k for interests every month.

    You can calculate how much she borrowed for gambling if her minthly interests payment is 10 k a month.

    Go to game room bringing 50,000 USD then when she comes back to AMP after 2 days, she bring 3-10 k monthly interests.

    Oh sure they gangs will not give loan to us cause they know there is no gay males who will pay to fuck any of us.

  2. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    Yup she's back👍127996;128077;127996;.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-le...back-12445521/
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Am beginning to think this chicks whole backstory is one big fat lie.
    That's ok though. Not seeing her for her exit endeavors or brains LOL.
    Your member "status" speaks volumes about you.

  3. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed too that the Freebie thread became the DrMajik and Makana9 thread. Too much penthouse forum in the head fiction going back and forth amongst the two of them and idolizing and complimenting each other while at it. Was an awesome thread until the Dr started posting in there then it became not believable to me. Anyway just might be me so I stopped reading the Freebies unless it is from someone else other than those two legends in their own mind.
    I believe mostly what makana9 says but I have a hard time fully understanding many of his postings. Sometimes gives me an ice cream headache. His writing style. Maybe a lazy writer?? . He a long time poster that's been around a long time. He seems like a cool and likable guy that done a lot.

    The majik Dr seems to be a narcissist. Like he invented sex. LOL I don't believe what he says.

  4. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you I am not a hater of Makana9. I enjoyed his post and discriptive encounters. Just understand that a lot of us monger / lurkers have experiences with freebie's too just we don't post them like we are gods gifts to women like the Dr. Some of us regulars here are decent looking guys with freebies here and there just that we practice humility and don't Brag Pitt to boost our ego on this board. 75% success rate is super hight amounst even the charming Adonis types. But hearing these guys talk about there almost 100% everytime scoring with all these civilian girls is nothing but BS to me cause they are still paying to play. Common sense factor here.
    Haha. I love your Brag Pitt analogy. The funny thing is this fellow doesn't seem to know that the providers that he sweeps off their feet according to him anyway, they tell a far different story when asked about this incredible adonis sex God. I'm just a ugly old guy so I'm eternally grateful when these beautiful women make me feel like a movie star for one hour. Yep I got to pay because I no stay one handsome buggah like the other guy. I wish but no can. According to his humble posts girls fall at his feet. With me, they walk on by.

  5. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I believe long time poster Makana9 posts. He has a lot of details with I memba that references. No be one hater because he gets it done.
    I got to agree Makana9 is legit. His posts ring true and real and he's not one to do the humble brag like another fellow. Just my opinion. IMHO his posts are believable.

  6. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I believe long time poster Makana9 posts. He has a lot of details with I memba that references. No be one hater because he gets it done.
    I concur with you I am not a hater of Makana9. I enjoyed his post and discriptive encounters. Just understand that a lot of us monger / lurkers have experiences with freebie's too just we don't post them like we are gods gifts to women like the Dr. Some of us regulars here are decent looking guys with freebies here and there just that we practice humility and don't Brag Pitt to boost our ego on this board. 75% success rate is super hight amounst even the charming Adonis types. But hearing these guys talk about there almost 100% everytime scoring with all these civilian girls is nothing but BS to me cause they are still paying to play. Common sense factor here.

  7. #3386

    What percent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I believe long time poster Makana9 posts. He has a lot of details with I memba that references. No be one hater because he gets it done.
    So out of curiousity, what percent of doc's and makana9's posts in the freebie thread do you find credible, respectively?

  8. #3385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    Why those two damn sexy handsome sex king need to spend a lot of money at AMPs old girls.
    Jimmy G. Of the SF 49'ers, is the most good looking QB of the National Football League went out with a much older pornstar.

  9. #3384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed too that the Freebie thread became the DrMajik and Makana9 thread.
    I believe long time poster Makana9 posts. He has a lot of details with I memba that references. No be one hater because he gets it done.

  10. #3383
    Drmajik is a twisted soul.

    What kind of a dolt comes to a forum full of dudes who have to pay to get pussy only if anything to try and sound like he's the top dolt?

    Takes a special dude to want to do this let alone anonymously. It's like the character in goodwill hunting completing complex mathematical equations in the shadows lolol.

  11. #3382

    Seriously wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Castrol  [View Original Post]
    That's what I've always thought too. LOL.
    Why those two damn sexy handsome sex king need to spend a lot of money at AMPs old girls.

    Cause he is too generous so wants to give his magical power to those ones to build mileage for heaven? LOL. Or to do disgusting nasty pervert acting?

    And when he has a lot of top AMP girls missing his touch (not his money) and can get any pussy so easily, why does he get so obsessed with one "old ugly prostitute" that much?

  12. #3381
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    God's gift to opioid addicts (who need fake prescription to get oxycodone for pain from period) or gambling addicts who must pay 10 k a month for interests toward viet gangs.
    Not intending to derail the conversation, but since you bring up the subject of gambling addicts, it gives me the opening to mention something relating to this. A respected local provider, and also a long-time mama, independently, both have mentioned to me that some or even quite a few providers in Honolulu have serious problems with gambling. If true, it's such a tragedy since many of the providers are making very good money but then some are just turning around and squandering their resources, and even worse, probably putting themselves in harm's way. Or come to think about it, maybe I'm not derailing the convo at all because this may be exactly what you're talking about!

  13. #3380

    Haha thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed too that the Freebie thread became the DrMajik and Makana9 thread. Too much penthouse forum in the head fiction going back and forth amongst the two of them and idolizing and complimenting each other while at it. Was an awesome thread until the Dr started posting in there then it became not believable to me. Anyway just might be me so I stopped reading the Freebies unless it is from someone else other than those two legends in their own mind.
    That's what I've always thought too. LOL.

  14. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got to agree with you on this braggart. I'm a long time lurker and new poster but I noticed this guy has some kind of agenda against Jackie. I personally had a great time with her at Nirvana. So I'm not talking from my ass. I hate guys like that. YMMV so just let it go. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. And if you look his posts under freebies, he's such a lady killer why would he need to go AMP? Women get wet just talking to him.

    Sorry just venting here.
    Has anyone else noticed too that the Freebie thread became the DrMajik and Makana9 thread. Too much penthouse forum in the head fiction going back and forth amongst the two of them and idolizing and complimenting each other while at it. Was an awesome thread until the Dr started posting in there then it became not believable to me. Anyway just might be me so I stopped reading the Freebies unless it is from someone else other than those two legends in their own mind.

  15. #3378

    Broken mentality

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps I should clarify. I in no way meant to say that Jackie or the other provider was motivated by greed. I meant that the doc and his aliases could have been motivated by reasons other than to provide unbiased reviews of Jackie. Hope that helps.
    Normal people will just ignore or forget, stop thinking too much. Damn fucking ***** is not that important in life. Fuck then go back to life.

    But someone with weirdo mind felt so mortified as if another bomb to pearl harbor again.

    So he think of one bad thing again and again and again and again and decide revenge again and again and again.

    He believe he has super power cause he wrote revews.

    The truth?

    Angry pros who get forced to do nasty things for him talk about what clinic he works and how much he chare for opioid prescription.

    I really want to write his clinic site.

    Yes he is a real medical doctor with degree.

    We learn lesson now.

    Pros love construction guys and military. Strong body with normal mind.

    Hate damn lawyers and doctors. Ugly body with pervert mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape