Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 332 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3377

    Damn sexy doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new poster, but it took me about 10 minutes of reading his posts to realize that this guy is an egomaniac, "God's gift to women"! She probably read him correctly!
    Who treat other's heart physically but can't treat his distorted fucked up heart. LOL.

    Rumor goes he is selling opioid prescription if you pay 200 by cash. He will make disease for you LOL.

  2. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Ever heard of Occams Razor? I think it would be appropriate to apply it here to answer your question. Most investigators would tell you to follow the money if you want to find the truth since most motivation is borne from the greed for it.
    Perhaps I should clarify. I in no way meant to say that Jackie or the other provider was motivated by greed. I meant that the doc and his aliases could have been motivated by reasons other than to provide unbiased reviews of Jackie. Hope that helps to clarify.

  3. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Ever heard of Occams Razor? I think it would be appropriate to apply it here to answer your question. Most investigators would tell you to follow the money if you want to find the truth since most motivation is borne from the greed for it.
    Perhaps I should clarify. I in no way meant to say that Jackie or the other provider was motivated by greed. I meant that the doc and his aliases could have been motivated by reasons other than to provide unbiased reviews of Jackie. Hope that helps.

  4. #3374

    Yes he is!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    I'm a new poster, but it took me about 10 minutes of reading his posts to realize that this guy is an egomaniac, "God's gift to women"! She probably read him correctly!
    God's gift to opioid addicts (who need fake prescription to get oxycodone for pain from period) or gambling addicts who must pay 10 k a month for interests toward viet gangs.

  5. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you'd mind unpacking this? What sort of "games" are you talking about which Jackie refused to play but the other provider was willing to play? I'm probably extremely naive for even having to ask but I stay curious about this ever since you posted it, and by now it's messing with my head. LOL. Inquiring retards want to know!
    I'm a new poster, but it took me about 10 minutes of reading his posts to realize that this guy is an egomaniac, "God's gift to women"! She probably read him correctly!

  6. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you'd mind unpacking this? What sort of "games" are you talking about which Jackie refused to play but the other provider was willing to play? I'm probably extremely naive for even having to ask but I stay curious about this ever since you posted it, and by now it's messing with my head. LOL. Inquiring retards want to know!
    Ever heard of Occams Razor? I think it would be appropriate to apply it here to answer your question. Most investigators would tell you to follow the money if you want to find the truth since most motivation is borne from the greed for it.

  7. #3371
    I'd address the question to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you'd mind unpacking this? What sort of "games" are you talking about which Jackie refused to play but the other provider was willing to play? I'm probably extremely naive for even having to ask but I stay curious about this ever since you posted it, and by now it's messing with my head. LOL. Inquiring retards want to know!

  8. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    If you do a search using the advance search function for "raven like", only two members show up using that phrase to describe hair. See results below.

    Could this be another coincidence where only two members use language that no one else uses? I would say its highly unlikely. Make your own conclusions.
    Interesting that all of these gentlemen suddenly went dark. Hmmmn. Just saying.

  9. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    This guy probably has multiple personality disorder, and based on the things he writes, some narcissistic tendencies as well. But that's besides the point! What I took issue with was his constant bashing of a particular provider, simply because she didn't want to play his games. As another poster said earlier, it's YMMV. Just let it go! The fact that he doesn't let it go says more about him, than it does her. Not going to get into a he said she said, but another provider who he's obsessed with says that he's a complete joke. Moreover, she plays his games in order to get the session over as quick as possible with the least amount of stress.
    I'm wondering if you'd mind unpacking this? What sort of "games" are you talking about which Jackie refused to play but the other provider was willing to play? I'm probably extremely naive for even having to ask but I stay curious about this ever since you posted it, and by now it's messing with my head. LOL. Inquiring retards want to know!

  10. #3368

    Hocuspocus

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    It's also possible that these clowns are fans of one another, read each other's novels on their sessions, internalize the language, and then use the language in their own postings. Just a thought.
    I think there's a better chance of the rail project being finished by 2018 than what you just mused. I guess the main point of all this crap is that everyone should take the posters mentioned with not a grain but a silo of salt. Lest you be misled by a potential shill with an agenda or an illusionist with a wild imagination.

  11. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Hey faggot, what kind of a question is that to ask? Other pussy board members don't ask you why you love fucking corpse at the morgue or like shoving things up your ass. Why even go there. But since you brought it up, why do you do what you do? Is it self medication? A form of mental therapy? Whats in the mind of a basket case like you? I want to know.
    How about this. Maybe you should mind your own business and mouth off when you're spoken to you fucking schlep.

    But we all know you're a sock for one of the other shills here.

    You're pretty cute when you're angry tho. Didn't mean to hit a nerve. LOL.

  12. #3366
    It's also possible that these clowns are fans of one another, read each other's novels on their sessions, internalize the language, and then use the language in their own postings. Just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    If you do a search using the advance search function for "raven like", only two members show up using that phrase to describe hair. See results below.

    Could this be another coincidence where only two members use language that no one else uses? I would say its highly unlikely. Make your own conclusions.

  13. #3365

    Facts.

    If you do a search using the advance search function for "raven like", only two members show up using that phrase to describe hair. See results below.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks after reading your reports on Honey on the Crystal Healing thread. I went to see her. Honey was great. Beautiful MILF. GFE PSE got the full hour. No rush. LFK DFK. She is tight and wet. Her hairstyle is similar to Yuna of Happiness. Raven like thick long black hair to middle of back. MSOG. Definitely repeat with her again!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Right now IMHO Miki is the best. PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA and MSOG. The MSOG non stop action is key for me, because massages are nice but non stop, no shower, no rest in between rounds is key for me. Kayla was the same way. Other girls at other AMP give the PSE GFE PRS NRA FMBA but some times they can not handle MSOG. I am gentle with Miki and I take care of her. To me her comfort and pleasure is just as important as mine. I want to make sure that she has a great time too! Miki is like the MJ in BBall. She the best.

    Oh and she is pretty too! IMO she looks like a JAV Porn Star. She is Korean tho. Hardly uses any make up. I like that! And she is a true spinner NOT a midget or oom-pah-loom-pah. Miki is proportioned well with nice man made boobies. Completely shaved kitty just like how I like it. No Bush. Nice long black RAVEN LIKE hair. Cute smile.

    Great attitude and service; open menu for me but YMMV. BBBJ BSL and Rimming and Multiple Positions without no breaks and always PRS FMBA. AC blasting super cold but by the end of the session we are all hot and wet sweaty. MSOG and Multiple repeats.
    Could this be another coincidence where only two members use language that no one else uses? I would say its highly unlikely. Make your own conclusions.

  14. #3364
    Believe what you want to, but I do not have time for this. I have only one account.

  15. #3363
    Strange how some people can call other members faggots and other things and face no punishments. But I have numerous restrictions placed on my account for telling the truth. Seems like the moderator does play favorites here. But its ok, I have decided to retire from this forum. Getting to hard to find truthful information here.

    This was a great place for information 5-10 years ago, now it has become something very different and its not changing in a good way.

    Goodbye fellow mongers.

    Who do you think you're kidding? We all know you will be here either as WaikikiBeAc or one of the other two accounts you have registered, ok only one because I banned the other. I get a chuckle out of guys like you. You whine like a 3 year old that you are being unfairly treated because somebody does something ON THE FIGHT THREAD that you suffered consequences for doing ON REVIEW THREADS even though those consequences are clearly written in contrasting colors at the top of all those threads and you busted them and were warned about it several times.

    Go put your big girl panties on.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape