Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3347

    Good time with her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got to agree with you on this braggart. I'm a long time lurker and new poster but I noticed this guy has some kind of agenda against Jackie. I personally had a great time with her at Nirvana. So I'm not talking from my ass. I hate guys like that. YMMV so just let it go. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. And if you look his posts under freebies, he's such a lady killer why would he need to go AMP? Women get wet just talking to him.

    Sorry just venting here.
    Met her at nirvana a few times.

    Her service was best there (to me). Much better than Jenny, Bebe, Linda, Lingling etc. All these girls were known for very good service but Jackie's was better than theirs.

  2. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    Jackie must not have wanted to play his game so he bashed her with his aliases in the Happiness thread (pgun69, etc) using backhanded compliments along with sarcastic comments re looks etc. He's not even a doctor, at least not an MD.
    Got to agree with you on this braggart. I'm a long time lurker and new poster but I noticed this guy has some kind of agenda against Jackie. I personally had a great time with her at Nirvana. So I'm not talking from my ass. I hate guys like that. YMMV so just let it go. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. And if you look his posts under freebies, he's such a lady killer why would he need to go AMP? Women get wet just talking to him.

    Sorry just venting here.

  3. #3345

    MagicFool69

    Jackie must not have wanted to play his game so he bashed her with his aliases in the Happiness thread (pgun69, etc) using backhanded compliments along with sarcastic comments re looks etc. He's not even a doctor, at least not an MD.

  4. #3344

    Enough is enough!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Before you write me complaining about this nobody is allowed to tell somebody not to post on this forum.

    If you think that a guy is using the forum to pursue a vendetta then you need to report them and I will review them and restrict them from posting about a provider if need be.

    A2

  5. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    Who's the Huge One? And, it's not Jim Rome.
    Mema, not me I'm the short one (LOL).

    Check your PM.

  6. #3342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    Episode 2 is Paula Romancing The Short One (me) at Ume Spa.
    Who's the Huge One? And, it's not Jim Rome.

  7. #3341

    Spoken like a true faggot

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Why you so angry, dipshit?

    You sound like someone who couldn't get laid in a morgue.

    Fighting on a message board is something you seem accustomed to. And people who do this are some of the biggest losers in our world today.

    Get on with it already. Try and take your frustrations out elsewhere because I can tell you without a shadow of doubt, you're getting nowhere here fool.
    Spoken like a true faggot, who likes objects shoved up his ass. What's this, about you having experience fucking dead bodies at the morgue. I'm not as pretty as you sicko, so why would I even bother shit face. Yes the majority of us are losers on this pussy board, including you dumm ass, so then why are you even wasting your precious time here. Your fucking gerbils feel neglected, you should spend some time with them right now and shove a couple up your ass and see how many can fit. Don't forget about your twins. Wonk wonk.

  8. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    Women can't complain about men being cheap. There was a riot in a nail salon over a five dollah eyebrow wax on the mainland. If men are cheap. Women in general, can be really, really, really cheap. For five dollah, she could of have a Subway five dollah foot long. Six dollah in Hawaii.
    Sir, if I may be so bold as to suggest a more positive assessment of the women's situation. Let us simply postulate, them chicks are not being "really cheap", but instead, smart consumers, intelligent shoppers, economically minded and frugal. I am no going to comment on the nail salon incident which you alluded to because I am not familiar with this seemingly disgusting fiasco. However, my good man, as you say, "in general". And to this end, it is most commendable of you to have offered for public evaluation such an innovative way to save resources in our fast-paced and economically challenged modern world. The female women will without question passionately thank you for your helpful money-saving tip. They females can first of all take this foot long Subway sandwich and shove it up her fat fucking pussy for the necessary orgasms prior to she can subsequently eats this foot long sandwich now that it has been thoroughly seasoned with slimy pussy juice. Cum to think of it, she won't be requiring all the extra Subway toppings, and this too will save economical resources. The Chamber of Commerce will be mailing out your Citizen's Prize of Excellence Innovation In Service of a More Efficient Economy momentarily.

  9. #3339

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Your so confused, this pussy board has your little head spinning, you need to go back in your closet and relax with your perfect twins, if your nice to them they might give you a prostate exam since you like having gerbils and other objects shoved up your ass. Wonk wonk. BTW did anyone else catch the world championship dodge ball on ESPN, the women's finals, England vs Austria, good stuff. NFL is back tomorrow, yes. Don't lose to much money, you donkeys. Got to spend some off that money at the AMPs, Hawaii's second favorite pastime.
    Why you so angry, dipshit?

    You sound like someone who couldn't get laid in a morgue.

    Fighting on a message board is something you seem accustomed to. And people who do this are some of the biggest losers in our world today.

    Get on with it already. Try and take your frustrations out elsewhere because I can tell you without a shadow of doubt, you're getting nowhere here fool.

  10. #3338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    So I wait in my assigned room and sure enough, Aga is everything you all have described. Young, pretty, Vietnamese, with very good English. She was sweet upon entering and then asked me for tip upfront. She looked at the tip and said, "Normally, we charge $$ and not $. 5 (which is what I had). But for now I will take this considering this is what you only brought. *Mind you, HF is. 5 and I know the game. FS is $. 5* I went along with it and said, oh, most places charge $. 5 for tip for FS. She said, "no we don't do that, we do $. 5 for half an hour and you give mama. 5 for the HF of half an hour" I said, you mean to say, If I wanted one FULL hour, it would be HF of $ and since its double the time, you would charge double the rate of $$. Meaning $$ She agreed. I told her you can go back to your room. If I only knew who the owner of that establishment or at least the person who runs the show there I would tell him / her that she tried to major upsell me. Worst part of this experience is, upon leaving, mama gave me a hard time giving back my HF. Don't get me wrong, the girls there are young and pretty. Not quite Empire, but pretty close as far as girls. I really can't believe what she said, . 5 for half hour and $$ tip. If I wanted one full hour it would be $ and $$tip. Again, I know YMMV but damn, this place is a joke. Oh and BTW, their ads I saw them post something like, we don't post much because do don't need to. So cocky. Maybe I don't need to talk to the owner or the person who runs the show as perhaps they may be as cocky as Aga or maybe not since I don't see that ad anymore. I just hope they read this.
    Women can't complain about men being cheap. There was a riot in a nail salon over a five dollah eyebrow wax on the mainland. If men are cheap. Women in general, can be really, really, really cheap. For five dollah, she could of have a Subway five dollah foot long. Six dollah in Hawaii.

  11. #3337

    You got punked shit head.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about that pegging posting. NONE. I am the proprietor of this handle and I can say with complete certainty that I had nothing to do with authoring that post. I am also not stupid enough to leave my phone or laptop open with THIS WEBSITE on AND logged in. No.

    I was wondering why I had received emails about pegging. 1st off I had to google it. 2nd off. So hows the integrity of this website again? Holy shit.
    You are fucking stupid, numb nuts. You got punked by you sex mates, your gerbils. Sure you secured your phone and laptop but what about your tablet. You must have left it some where, unattended and logged on to this pussy board and your gerbil decided to punk you by writing that post. Shit, at least now we some truthful post coming from this handle.

  12. #3336

    Really are you that confused dip shit, try again

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of abusing login rights. How many other aliases do you have Dr? Its so fuckin obvious, you're definitely one of the lamer asshats in this joint.
    Your so confused, this pussy board has your little head spinning, you need to go back in your closet and relax with your perfect twins, if your nice to them they might give you a prostate exam since you like having gerbils and other objects shoved up your ass. Wonk wonk. BTW did anyone else catch the world championship dodge ball on ESPN, the women's finals, England vs Austria, good stuff. NFL is back tomorrow, yes. Don't lose to much money, you donkeys. Got to spend some off that money at the AMPs, Hawaii's second favorite pastime.

  13. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    ItchyAchy ItchyAchy is offline.

    Troll.

    Posts: 19.

    Sugar.

    All the photos for this place are 'sugared' to put it nicely. All the girls looks much better in print, including Yuki. I know goser and Hipickle are into sugar but she's about a 4 from the neck up. Great service I guess if you're just in it for that.

    I guess with your standards and ratings of provider's looks, no one will ever meet or surpass the perfect 10's you rate your left hand and your right hand. Or what you refer to as the perfect twins. They always do what you command and never refuse your desires, I bet you get bareback from them right, do others also get bareback, or is it YMMV.
    Speaking of abusing login rights. How many other aliases do you have Dr? Its so fuckin obvious, you're definitely one of the lamer asshats in this joint.

  14. #3334
    ItchyAchy ItchyAchy is offline.

    Troll.

    Posts: 19.

    Sugar.

    All the photos for this place are 'sugared' to put it nicely. All the girls looks much better in print, including Yuki. I know goser and Hipickle are into sugar but she's about a 4 from the neck up. Great service I guess if you're just in it for that.

    I guess with your standards and ratings of provider's looks, no one will ever meet or surpass the perfect 10's you rate your left hand and your right hand. Or what you refer to as the perfect twins. They always do what you command and never refuse your desires, I bet you get bareback from them right, do others also get bareback, or is it YMMV.

  15. #3333

    Hmmm. Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    I am like you. Fat old and ugly. I'm short too. I love fucking hot girls. But you're some of these mongers are models. Handsome guys with money. The girls have told me about these handsome guys with their model GF. I'm not picky because I know I'm uglier than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Yessir BBFS is a YMMV option. Hannah is slightly bigger than I'm used to. She's not a spinner, and does not appear to workout. Hannah does have a good attitude and is willing to please so her attitude makes up for the lack in looks. I'm a younger in shape guy, so I prefer younger in shape women. Hannah does throw out lots of complements during the session which appeared to be kind of rushed. Massage was about 25 minutes and sex was about 5, with about 5 minutes more of massage. Hannah did say, "Next time I gibbit to you one hour." However for me probably won't repeat, there are too many other more beautiful spinners out there. TEHO.
    Hmmm. So if someone posts misleading, false or contradictory things, does that make him a troll or shill or something else? Just wondering out loud. Not saying anyone specifically falls into one of these categories but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape