Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #349

    Hazeema

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    According to the schedule they sent out last week, she will be back in September. She is still on their site, so you might just need to wait a month.
    Hazeema told me she was going on vacation and that she will come back looking better in September. So I think we will see more of her.

  2. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she no longer works. Damn!
    According to the schedule they sent out last week, she will be back in September. She is still on their site, so you might just need to wait a month.

  3. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she no longer works. Damn!
    She's still in the website as of today.

  4. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by NickPP  [View Original Post]
    Hazeema has a cute face. Not model material but attractive face. Great body, skinny flat stomach and still with nice tits.

    Had a lot of fun with her. LFK into DFK, she's very into the whole thing. Took off all her clothes and kissed her everywhere. Pussy nice and fresh, fully shaved.

    BBBJ is always great with, great technique and eye contact. She's a small skinny girl so can be fun in lots of positions. Mish, doggy, CG are usual ones.
    Looks like she no longer works. Damn!

  5. #345

    Meera at WnW

    Anyone seen Meera at wet and wild? Pics look great but I want to know what she's like.

    http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=490

    Thanks.

  6. #344

    Mce Newbie Brianna

    I have always wanted to be the first client when a new girl starts. That has never happened until yesterday because I could never get away from work with such short notice. When I saw there were 3 new girls in downtown, I just had to jump at the opportunity. It was now or never.

    I picked Brianna because I like varieties as she is a mixed girl. That is why I hobby. Mce has been adding different varieties of girls lately, with Hazeema, Lin and Latika. I have seen Hazeema and Lin already and posted reviews about them.

    Since I have never been a first client before, I did not know what to expect. I guess it was the unknow that excites me. I mean without any reviews, she could be a total dud. But I was willing to chance it as I know the quality and standards they demand out of their girls.

    Anyway, Brianna is a tall girl without an ounce of fats. Different stroke for different people, but to me she is perfect. You just can't beat perky tits on a 20 yr girl. Like I said I did not know what to expect, but I only hoped she does not get nervous or change her mind. When I walked in, she gave me a hug right away. Very friendly, she did not seem nervous at all. I tried to crack some jokes to make her comfortable. Quick identification check, donation placed on the table and I was off to the shower.

    I came out of shower to see her still fully dressed. Not a big deal as I wanted to watch her strip. Boy, what a beautiful body. Right then I knew I made the right decision. Since she is brand new, I asked her for her menu. She said the only thing she doesn't do is anal, which I knew already. Not a deal breaker. Anyway, not to go into the details of my session, but the following items were available. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, ball licking, DATY, CFS (Mish, doggy, cg), CIM with swallowing. She is new so you might need to guide her a bit, but she is very accomodating.

    Guys, please treat her right and don't scare her away as I plan to see her again.

  7. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her on the 3rd but they told me she was fired.
    It seems they've fired a bunch of their gals lately, starting with Olivia. Sounds like they're only going with the real money makers. Sounds more like a corporate mentality than an escort agency.

  8. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she left or was canned but a fellow hobbyist tried to book her and the MCE booker told him "she's not here anymore" without an explanation. He's a very reliable source PLUS they took her photo off their website.
    I was interested in seeing her on the 3rd but they told me she was fired.

  9. #341

    New girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Blair is already gone!? I wanted to check her out, do you know what happened?
    I got messages last night on telegram about new girls. Did anyone see them? Waiting for soem feedback.

  10. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I've seen Yohana yesterday based on a few recommendations here and on PMs. She was very good. Great body and great smile. The only turn off was her bad breath! First time I experienced that in the hobby. May be just the food she ate that day I guess. Great sloppy BBBJ skills with lots of noise. But she refused to use tounge anywhere else! Would have been nice, but still a great experience.
    Bad breath, disgusting! I don't know what's worse, that or the "tuna at the y" issue I experienced with Megan from MCE. They fully expect us guys to have good hygiene, which we should anyway, but it also applies to the hoofers too. I don't care if a gal sees ten guys a day, she should be fresh and fresh smelling with each one. They get paid good money for that.

  11. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Blair is already gone!? I wanted to check her out, do you know what happened?
    Not sure if she left or was canned but a fellow hobbyist tried to book her and the MCE booker told him "she's not here anymore" without an explanation. He's a very reliable source PLUS they took her photo off their website.

  12. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Higly doubtful. I saw Autumn shortly after he reviewed his "doubles" with her and Blair (who was no longer with the agency) and when I asked her about it, she said it never happened. I think we have to read all reviews with a cautious attitude as well as the reviewers' past reviews.
    Blair is already gone!? I wanted to check her out, do you know what happened?

  13. #337

    Yohana

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    I see that both Yohanna and Octavia are on EECs roster for today. Both were working there before the crash and I had a great time with each. I highly recommend.
    Thank you. I've seen Yohana yesterday based on a few recommendations here and on PMs. She was very good. Great body and great smile. The only turn off was her bad breath! First time I experienced that in the hobby. May be just the food she ate that day I guess. Great sloppy BBBJ skills with lots of noise. But she refused to use tounge anywhere else! Would have been nice, but still a great experience.

  14. #336

    MCE Hazeema

    Hazeema has a cute face. Not model material but attractive face. Great body, skinny flat stomach and still with nice tits.

    [Deleted by Admin]Had a lot of fun with her. LFK into DFK, she's very into the whole thing. Took off all her clothes and kissed her everywhere. Pussy nice and fresh, fully shaved.

    BBBJ is always great with, great technique and eye contact. She's a small skinny girl so can be fun in lots of positions. Mish, doggy, CG are usual ones.

  15. #335

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us had some complaints at EEC, But can some one share some good feedback? Who is the best currently at EEC. Aminah was the last best I attended. Taylor, Adelide, Paisley all disappointed me. I'm very close to dropping EEC, if not for the friendly and understanding booker I would have done so already. My schedule changes all the time, and the booker works with me on rescheduling appointments. Please share who you guys think is a wild fun entertainer at EEC.
    I see that both Yohanna and Octavia are on EECs roster for today. Both were working there before the crash and I had a great time with each. I highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape