Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #336

    MCE Hazeema

    Hazeema has a cute face. Not model material but attractive face. Great body, skinny flat stomach and still with nice tits.

    [Deleted by Admin]Had a lot of fun with her. LFK into DFK, she's very into the whole thing. Took off all her clothes and kissed her everywhere. Pussy nice and fresh, fully shaved.

    BBBJ is always great with, great technique and eye contact. She's a small skinny girl so can be fun in lots of positions. Mish, doggy, CG are usual ones.

  2. #335

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us had some complaints at EEC, But can some one share some good feedback? Who is the best currently at EEC. Aminah was the last best I attended. Taylor, Adelide, Paisley all disappointed me. I'm very close to dropping EEC, if not for the friendly and understanding booker I would have done so already. My schedule changes all the time, and the booker works with me on rescheduling appointments. Please share who you guys think is a wild fun entertainer at EEC.
    I see that both Yohanna and Octavia are on EECs roster for today. Both were working there before the crash and I had a great time with each. I highly recommend.

  3. #334

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    A lot of us had some complaints at EEC, But can some one share some good feedback? Who is the best currently at EEC. Aminah was the last best I attended. Taylor, Adelide, Paisley all disappointed me. I'm very close to dropping EEC, if not for the friendly and understanding booker I would have done so already. My schedule changes all the time, and the booker works with me on rescheduling appointments. Please share who you guys think is a wild fun entertainer at EEC.
    I see a few new faces, at least new to me. Allie (in the bubble bath), Austra and Hailey. I'm hoping someone has some good news about these girls or I may have to switch to 262, way too much good press on 262 lately.

  4. #333

    Fran from EEC

    Anyone seen her? I want to pull the trigger but looking for any reviews before I do.

  5. #332

    EEC Options

    A lot of us had some complaints at EEC, But can some one share some good feedback? Who is the best currently at EEC. Aminah was the last best I attended. Taylor, Adelide, Paisley all disappointed me. I'm very close to dropping EEC, if not for the friendly and understanding booker I would have done so already. My schedule changes all the time, and the booker works with me on rescheduling appointments. Please share who you guys think is a wild fun entertainer at EEC.

  6. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?
    Looking forward to your report. Especially on Carly. She has been on my list and if schedule doesn't allow repeat with Autumn or Summer, then I'm hopeful for Carly.

  7. #330

    Summer. MCE

    I made a couple failed attempts to schedule with Summer but she was traveling out West. Finally was able to get our schedules to match. The door opened to the very model of the cute blonde college freshman of my dreams. She wore a tight black dress highlighting everybody delicious firm curve of her young body. Her smile, face and body were all on point. Absolutely a 10.

    After a hug and a few more than friendly kisses, I stepped back, looked at her again and said how happy I was to see her. A quick shower to wash off the city heat and began with more touching her tight figure in that dress. She helped me out of clothes and asked if she could take me in her mouth. A few minutes of great BBBJ while liberating her from the dress, then I told her about a specific scenario I wanted to play out. When said "that role play is cool". She then played as one of the hot office interns I see every day, only this one hasn't got HR restrictions.

    Worked through a menu of DATY, mish, doggy, more BBBJ and then I unloaded all over her chest "VS C-cups" and tight stomach. The entire time we kept up the hot office thing.

    We both cleaned up and cooled off. Then chatted a bit while snacking on her amazing body. Second round began with a cover and CG, RC and doggy for the finish.

    What a sight and experience! I'm not into greek and ok without the DFK, so no wories for me, just a hot time with "that blonde intern!

    My only complaint was she just had a spray tan session and her beautiful blonde hair was not as clean as I would have liked.

    Regardless, I'm looking forward to being back to work again this month. Curious to see what I was teach her next.

  8. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?
    All reviews of her have been spot on, only thing I'd add is that she has tattoos and nipple piercings so if you don't like that I'd pass, otherwise if it doesn't bother you she's wonderful.

  9. #328

    Recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    It's a tossup, IMO. Having seen both, Agnes is taller with a better body, face looks are about even, neither a stunner but very acceptable. Kylie will attack you like a wild animal, part of her schtick, Agness will give you better GFE and equally great BBBJ. Like I said, it's a tossup.
    HomerGuy -Any advice on who to see this week? I know tomorrow is the day so I want to set up all the right appointments. You seem to be up to date. Do you have any recommendations on impressive performance that I should prebook and visit this week?

  10. #327

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Its great to see her back as I think this is her first appearance back with EEC since the crash. I saw her back in December and reviewed her both here and the other site. Honestly, one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Great personality and was eager to please.
    Have any of you lads seen her downtown or is she only ohare??

  11. #326

    Youwannaseeme

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to catch up with Sheridan recently and had a good time. She admits that she's about 30 pounds heavier than her profile pictures, but she's enthusiastic. Her head game is strong and she was open to pretty much anything but anal. I'd repeat but would like to see what else the agency has to offer.
    I remember there was a short-haired blonde that was pretty hot and had great personality. I have looked into the youwannaseemewebsite but can't see to identify her. Anyone remembers her name by any hance? Thanks!

  12. #325

    Sheridan from youwannaseeme

    Had a chance to catch up with Sheridan recently and had a good time. She admits that she's about 30 pounds heavier than her profile pictures, but she's enthusiastic. Her head game is strong and she was open to pretty much anything but anal. I'd repeat but would like to see what else the agency has to offer.

  13. #324

    Awesome!

    I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

    Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?

  14. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    Agnes is great. She's an adorable GND with a tight body that really seems to enjoy giving head. An ex-boyfriend once told her that her head game was deficient, so she set her mind to practicing, and she practiced A LOT. I have seen her multiple times and I can tell you that her practice has really paid off. Kylie is great too, especially if you like butt play (not Agnes's thing), but do yourself a favor and give Agnes a shot (or two).

  15. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    Agnes guves excellent head and loves to do it blew two loads in her mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape