Escort Review: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Submit Review
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 10956
-
08-10-18 13:36 #351Senior Member

Posts: 135Caprice. XO Companions
Had an appointment with the Caprice from XO Companions yesterday. She is currently at the O'Hare location, and then will be downtown Saturday through Monday. My experience with XO is that if you stick to the girls that have lots of rave reviews (on the XO website) a very good time can generally be had. Caprice has 30+ reviews on the XO website, all positive, so I figured she has to worth seeing. Scheduling with XO is always a breeze. Sometimes you can schedule via their chat option. This time I had to complete their online form. Either way it only took a few minutes to secure the appointment. XO uses a nice, clean hotel near O'Hare that has a front and back entrance and plenty of free parking. The hotel has a fairly popular bar / restaurant on the first floor. With all of the activity in and around the lobby I find it easy to slip in and out without standing out.
Caprice is really hot. If you are verified with XO you get to see unblurred pictures and sometimes videos. The pictures and video on the website are her and I was not disappointed when the door opened. She was wearing sexy lingerie that showed off her beautiful figure. She met me with a kiss and a hug and then led me to the bathroom for a quick shower (a clean towel and mouthwash had been laid out for me; I like it when girls don't make you scrounge around the bathroom for a clean towel). After the shower I met her on the bed and the fun began.
I really enjoy oral and paid extra for CIM. Of the 50 or so minutes we were on the bed I would say she was suckling me for 90% of that time (I took a little break for some DATY, which was neatly trimmed and tasted great). I was in heaven. Her technique is B+ at best (I've had better, but I've also had a lot worse), but she did it nice and slow just the way I like it. I rewarded her with two fairly generous deposits (which she spit out into the bathroom sink).
Caprice is a sight to behold. She is perhaps the prettiest girl I have ever been with. Her body is nearly perfect (her medium size manmades are fairly new and still a little hard, although they look spectacular). She has beautiful legs that lead up to one of the best rear ends I have ever seen in person. Her face is perfect Eastern European. Searching for a negative I would say that her kissing is a little awkward, but that isn't what I was there for. Overall I would say she was a real treat. I will be repeating this weekend (XO has a generous weekend discount for repeat and / or RS2 K members).
-
08-10-18 12:21 #350Senior Member

Posts: 31MCE Date
I like reading reviews before I set up a date with any agency. I go to MCE often. I setup a day and time with Michelle. The normal routine when I arrive, check I. D. And jump in the shower. She is different in person then her pictures on there website. She is thinner and hot looking. She is aggressive in kissing you and wow she can kiss. We should up for 10 minutes making out like high school lovers. She then started to take my pants off and went down to her knees and she makes great eye contact. I started to undress her and she has a nice squeezable ass. I bent her over the bed and we doggy. We did every position you can think of until the end of my hour. She is sweet, go see her and you won't be disappointed.
-
08-10-18 10:16 #349Banned Member

Posts: 34Hazeema
Hazeema told me she was going on vacation and that she will come back looking better in September. So I think we will see more of her.
Originally Posted by Wolves432
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 19:56 #348Senior Member

Posts: 50According to the schedule they sent out last week, she will be back in September. She is still on their site, so you might just need to wait a month.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 18:15 #347Senior Member

Posts: 171She's still in the website as of today.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 18:04 #346Senior Member

Posts: 704Looks like she no longer works. Damn!
Originally Posted by NickPP
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-18 13:00 #345Senior Member

Posts: 32Meera at WnW
Anyone seen Meera at wet and wild? Pics look great but I want to know what she's like.
http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=490
Thanks.
-
08-09-18 12:09 #344Senior Member

Posts: 1713Mce Newbie Brianna
I have always wanted to be the first client when a new girl starts. That has never happened until yesterday because I could never get away from work with such short notice. When I saw there were 3 new girls in downtown, I just had to jump at the opportunity. It was now or never.
I picked Brianna because I like varieties as she is a mixed girl. That is why I hobby. Mce has been adding different varieties of girls lately, with Hazeema, Lin and Latika. I have seen Hazeema and Lin already and posted reviews about them.
Since I have never been a first client before, I did not know what to expect. I guess it was the unknow that excites me. I mean without any reviews, she could be a total dud. But I was willing to chance it as I know the quality and standards they demand out of their girls.
Anyway, Brianna is a tall girl without an ounce of fats. Different stroke for different people, but to me she is perfect. You just can't beat perky tits on a 20 yr girl. Like I said I did not know what to expect, but I only hoped she does not get nervous or change her mind. When I walked in, she gave me a hug right away. Very friendly, she did not seem nervous at all. I tried to crack some jokes to make her comfortable. Quick identification check, donation placed on the table and I was off to the shower.
I came out of shower to see her still fully dressed. Not a big deal as I wanted to watch her strip. Boy, what a beautiful body. Right then I knew I made the right decision. Since she is brand new, I asked her for her menu. She said the only thing she doesn't do is anal, which I knew already. Not a deal breaker. Anyway, not to go into the details of my session, but the following items were available. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, ball licking, DATY, CFS (Mish, doggy, cg), CIM with swallowing. She is new so you might need to guide her a bit, but she is very accomodating.
Guys, please treat her right and don't scare her away as I plan to see her again.
-
08-08-18 19:28 #343Senior Member

Posts: 180It seems they've fired a bunch of their gals lately, starting with Olivia. Sounds like they're only going with the real money makers. Sounds more like a corporate mentality than an escort agency.
Originally Posted by BrightHorizon
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 18:52 #342Senior Member

Posts: 153I was interested in seeing her on the 3rd but they told me she was fired.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 11:32 #341Banned Member

Posts: 34New girls.
I got messages last night on telegram about new girls. Did anyone see them? Waiting for soem feedback.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 10:49 #340Senior Member

Posts: 180Bad breath, disgusting! I don't know what's worse, that or the "tuna at the y" issue I experienced with Megan from MCE. They fully expect us guys to have good hygiene, which we should anyway, but it also applies to the hoofers too. I don't care if a gal sees ten guys a day, she should be fresh and fresh smelling with each one. They get paid good money for that.
Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-18 10:42 #339Senior Member

Posts: 180Not sure if she left or was canned but a fellow hobbyist tried to book her and the MCE booker told him "she's not here anymore" without an explanation. He's a very reliable source PLUS they took her photo off their website.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 20:42 #338Senior Member

Posts: 364Blair is already gone!? I wanted to check her out, do you know what happened?
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-18 19:24 #337Senior Member

Posts: 97Yohana
Thank you. I've seen Yohana yesterday based on a few recommendations here and on PMs. She was very good. Great body and great smile. The only turn off was her bad breath! First time I experienced that in the hobby. May be just the food she ate that day I guess. Great sloppy BBBJ skills with lots of noise. But she refused to use tounge anywhere else! Would have been nice, but still a great experience.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




