Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 332 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3317

    I heard some mongers here

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this thought. But it is getting harder to trust positive reports on providers in Chinese Century Center. Really feel like they are paying off senior members or making shill accounts to make positive review about girls working in that building. That is why I am just avoiding CCC and ignoring all the positive reviews of any girls working there. If a monger finds a diamond there, he can keep it all for himself.
    They use "they are review writer" as weapon to force bb service, swallowing his cumming, extending session hour without house fee payment or trial for anal sex.

    Some girls just blacklist them and are cool with bad reviews. Their long time loyal clients don't care about bad reviews on her cause they know they will get as good time as always. And she needs to spend whole enegy for those ones not for uncertain ones.

    But some girls do that cause they believe this site is so powerful to manage pros.

    Oh sure there are some girl who like writers to scrub more money from new customers.

  2. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.
    This question would probably be more appropriate posted in the Fetish blog.

  3. #3315
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I hope to be able to change your viewpoint. I've enjoyed the challenge of Century Center for almost 3 years now and I've done my best to honestly report on my experiences there and anywhere else I may have wandered. I find Century Center to be an extremely interesting puzzle with an evolving solution.

    I'm excited when I find a new phone number in the advertisements. Though I've been frequenting CC approximately once a week for the better part of 3 years, there are still more than 40 phone numbers in the current ads that I've never called. It seems like a daunting task to research all of them. They come and they go and I just can't keep up no matter how hard I try! At this point I almost consider myself as close to an authority on CC as anyone on a limited budget can be. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

    I don't give a rats ass about the parking attendant (who knows my license number by heart) or the Chinese Connection (who often provides great experiences). I only care about the experience and the connections. I want to get off and I want to know who does what for whom and why. Still working to figure it all out and LOVING the challenge!

    If you want to know anything about anyplace in CC, let me know. There are still lots of places and providers that I haven't sampled but I WON'T give you a bullshit response to any question.
    I was also an an avid elevator rider up to the origional Mayflower then Sun flower a few years back, then bumped into a friend of my so and then another, and I made it a last resort for my mongering adventures. I know I've said it before. I still remember a recent elevator ride up when some lady smirked, oh, are you going to get a facial? Obviously assuming my destination, I thought, no, I'm going to GIVE one. I remained silent though.

  4. #3314

    Glad to be of assistance

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a regular at CC, so I owe a big debt of gratitude to FCH for giving me a lot of solid honest info when I asked him about certain therapists. He helped me avoid the dreaded B and S!

    Mahalos for your help bruddah!
    Thanks for the encouragement Raiden. Nice to know I could help!

  5. #3313

    Solid Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I hope to be able to change your viewpoint. I've enjoyed the challenge of Century Center for almost 3 years now and I've done my best to honestly report on my experiences there and anywhere else I may have wandered. I find Century Center to be an extremely interesting puzzle with an evolving solution.

    I'm excited when I find a new phone number in the advertisements. Though I've been frequenting CC approximately once a week for the better part of 3 years, there are still more than 40 phone numbers in the current ads that I've never called. It seems like a daunting task to research all of them. They come and they go and I just can't keep up no matter how hard I try! At this point I almost consider myself as close to an authority on CC as anyone on a limited budget can be. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

    I don't give a rats ass about the parking attendant (who knows my license number by heart) or the Chinese Connection (who often provides great experiences). I only care about the experience and the connections. I want to get off and I want to know who does what for whom and why. Still working to figure it all out and LOVING the challenge!

    If you want to know anything about anyplace in CC, let me know. There are still lots of places and providers that I haven't sampled but I WON'T give you a bullshit response to any question.
    I'm not a regular at CC, so I owe a big debt of gratitude to FCH for giving me a lot of solid honest info when I asked him about certain therapists. He helped me avoid the dreaded B and S!

    Mahalos for your help bruddah!

  6. #3312

    Sorry not to offend you

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I hope to be able to change your viewpoint. I've enjoyed the challenge of Century Center for almost 3 years now and I've done my best to honestly report on my experiences there and anywhere else I may have wandered. I find Century Center to be an extremely interesting puzzle with an evolving solution.

    I'm excited when I find a new phone number in the advertisements. Though I've been frequenting CC approximately once a week for the better part of 3 years, there are still more than 40 phone numbers in the current ads that I've never called. It seems like a daunting task to research all of them. They come and they go and I just can't keep up no matter how hard I try! At this point I almost consider myself as close to an authority on CC as anyone on a limited budget can be. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

    I don't give a rats ass about the parking attendant (who knows my license number by heart) or the Chinese Connection (who often provides great experiences). I only care about the experience and the connections. I want to get off and I want to know who does what for whom and why. Still working to figure it all out and LOVING the challenge!

    If you want to know anything about anyplace in CC, let me know. There are still lots of places and providers that I haven't sampled but I WON'T give you a bullshit response to any question.
    FCH300, my apology but you sound like shill with a heart of gold. I don't know if you are or not and if this is one of your many handle's but please continue to write your heart out.

  7. #3311

    CCC and all the shills

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this thought. But it is getting harder to trust positive reports on providers in Chinese Century Center. Really feel like they are paying off senior members or making shill accounts to make positive review about girls working in that building. That is why I am just avoiding CCC and ignoring all the positive reviews of any girls working there. If a monger finds a diamond there, he can keep it all for himself.
    I hope to be able to change your viewpoint. I've enjoyed the challenge of Century Center for almost 3 years now and I've done my best to honestly report on my experiences there and anywhere else I may have wandered. I find Century Center to be an extremely interesting puzzle with an evolving solution.

    I'm excited when I find a new phone number in the advertisements. Though I've been frequenting CC approximately once a week for the better part of 3 years, there are still more than 40 phone numbers in the current ads that I've never called. It seems like a daunting task to research all of them. They come and they go and I just can't keep up no matter how hard I try! At this point I almost consider myself as close to an authority on CC as anyone on a limited budget can be. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

    I don't give a rats ass about the parking attendant (who knows my license number by heart) or the Chinese Connection (who often provides great experiences). I only care about the experience and the connections. I want to get off and I want to know who does what for whom and why. Still working to figure it all out and LOVING the challenge!

    If you want to know anything about anyplace in CC, let me know. There are still lots of places and providers that I haven't sampled but I WON'T give you a bullshit response to any question.

  8. #3310
    Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.

  9. #3309
    As others have already said, take each review with a grain of salt. There are a few posters here on this board who are know for their colorful post, filled with self-flattery and self-aggrandizement. I don't believe half of what they read, it's just amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm pretty new around here as I just moved to Honolulu by way of Portland.

    Anyways, identifying truthful members on here can be a challenge I'm finding and I don't mean to cause problems but just wanted to know if the good Doc was really what he says he is? I admit I found some of his tales a bit hard to believe but I was willing to accept them at face value until I asked one of the prominent ladies who he's fond of. So I asked her or told her that I came to see her because of the Doc's reviews and she almost embarrassed just mentioned that his stories are sometimes exaggerated. She also says that he offers to write up stories for women to get favors. I can't discuss who she is as she's pretty darn popular and she asked me not to put her on blast.

    Anyone else run into the same thing? To the mods I assume this is the place to bring up such topics but if I offend other posters here I will gladly retract this post.

    I looked up some of his posts dating far back and I found that he was called out by other posters at which point he claimed to go on a permanent hiatus. But now he's back so I guess he didn't mean it.

  10. #3308

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    As others have said, you just have to take each review with a grain of salt. There are some that get favors for posting rave reviews. There was even a guy that used to get paid to post good reviews. Some posters have vastly differing ideas of pretty and good looking, compared to my definition. I've seen some people said were raving beauties, and I thought they were just ok. I'm sure others have felt the same about my descriptions. I like slim, relatively tall providers with C / D cups. Joy and Dallas fit that description. So to each his own, and follow your own path.
    I agree with this thought. But it is getting harder to trust positive reports on providers in Chinese Century Center. Really feel like they are paying off senior members or making shill accounts to make positive review about girls working in that building. That is why I am just avoiding CCC and ignoring all the positive reviews of any girls working there. If a monger finds a diamond there, he can keep it all for himself.

  11. #3307

    Conversation masturbation

    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    And which one's are straight up fucking shills, LOL, with multiple user names.
    There are quite a few people that engage in conversations here with themselves between their multiple user ids. Some have so many sock puppets going they need to put a sock on their cock to keep them all going. The best is when they can't keep them all straight and use the wrong nickname for their cocks like "little mondo" on his Golden Butcher I'd lmao.

  12. #3306
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    And then you had to go and do something stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by JennaDean  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy that has 7 posts! Did I fluff your panty? It's called ignore, the same way I ignore your nonsense up until now. You talk a lot of shit behind a screen name. What you think admin can't read? Why you got to bring admin into this for? You no think he sick and tired of cry babies always whining to him every time some monger gets his penis pricked by girl. Please. Admin will shut you down just as fast as you hope he shuts me down don't go crying to him cause you can't handle!
    You know what it was and it's why we don't really let chicks be involved on the forum. You guys ALWAYS have to try and control what guys say and do.

    I know you'll make a new user and know that as long as I'm involved with this forum I will be hunting them down and banning them.

    To the rest of you ladies do not ever tell a member here what he should or should not post. I will always find out and when I do it's over for you.

    A2

  13. #3305

    And Shills

    Quote Originally Posted by Money1  [View Original Post]
    Good point. I think if you pay attention to reviews you start to get an idea of which one of us has tastes similar to your own.
    And which one's are straight up fucking shills, LOL, with multiple user names.

  14. #3304
    As others have said, you just have to take each review with a grain of salt. There are some that get favors for posting rave reviews. There was even a guy that used to get paid to post good reviews. Some posters have vastly differing ideas of pretty and good looking, compared to my definition. I've seen some people said were raving beauties, and I thought they were just ok. I'm sure others have felt the same about my descriptions. I like slim, relatively tall providers with C / D cups. Joy and Dallas fit that description. So to each his own, and follow your own path.

  15. #3303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluGuy  [View Original Post]
    I heard Laurel. LOL. Sorry I couldn't resist the joke I don't know the answer to the question hope I'm not breaking any rules being funny.
    Listen, listen. I heard Linda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape