The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 332 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Hot Tub Time Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Still noticed you haven't argued with the type of service a monger can expect to receive there. Looks like I am right about that. Just wondering why you are so into this brand new place? Nevermind it is not important. Keep up the positive PR about this place. Service a monger can expect here, NO LFK, NO DFK, no DATY, no DATO, all covered services, and many many other rules from these girls probably to many to mention.
    Do you have a hot tub time machine? Your description of what's going to happen at Chichi's was a DNA match to the first review of a provider at Chichi's. Or? Predicting the kind of service at Chichi's is like predicting that Golden State would win the NBA championship, the New England Patriots would be in the Super Bowl, and U. of Alabama would win the NCAA football championship. Ok, U. of Central Florida was the NCAA football champions last year. But, hey!

  2. #3301

    Do the research

    Quote Originally Posted by Money1  [View Original Post]
    Good point. I think if you pay attention to reviews you start to get an idea of which one of us has tastes similar to your own.
    Don't believe what you read from 1 monger. You will find that good providers will have consistent good reports. If 1 monger reports a raving review but few others reporting different reviews than it's up to you to decide what you want to believe. But there is also YMMV factor. Same goes about a bad review. 1 bad review doesn't make them a bad provider. But bad providers will have several bad reports. There many trolls and shills so can't believe everything you read. From my experience if I see a provider based on what I read from a certain monger than had a totally difference experience with them I make a note not to take their experience seriously or our taste in women are different.

  3. #3300
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    I love you too

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of me for over a year? Thank you for spending all that time thinking about me. I feel so special knowing you spent over a year thinking about me.

    Don't worry I will come see you again when you are desperate for money because you regulars are tired of pounding a fat girl. Or maybe we can meet up in Arizona or was it New Mexico? One of the southwestern states.

    Keep thinking of me Jas. Good way to spend your free time, thinking of Waikiki beach.
    You have a nice day hunni don't drink too much now LOL.

  4. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't worry much. Just take everything here on the forums with a grain of salt. Some people have some very detailed and flowery prose when writing reviews, some find it entertaining and helpful. My reviews are probably more boring and to the point and I'll leave out the flowery shit. The truth in all these reviews is the YMMV part. I've gone to see a provider based on good reviews from one person and it sucked, however gone from another review from same person and it rocked. So, different preferences. If you like dfk, Spinners, BBBJ, just look for the obvious preferences and use that as the determining factor, you milage may be better during your session and get better service. I don't get wrapped up in the writing, I'm just looking for the key words, awsome attitude, hight and weight, etc.
    Good point. I think if you pay attention to reviews you start to get an idea of which one of us has tastes similar to your own.

  5. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm pretty new around here as I just moved to Honolulu by way of Portland.

    Anyways, identifying truthful members on here can be a challenge I'm finding and I don't mean to cause problems but just wanted to know if the good Doc was really what he says he is? I admit I found some of his tales a bit hard to believe but I was willing to accept them at face value until I asked one of the prominent ladies who he's fond of. So I asked her or told her that I came to see her because of the Doc's reviews and she almost embarrassed just mentioned that his stories are sometimes exaggerated. She also says that he offers to write up stories for women to get favors. I can't discuss who she is as she's pretty darn popular and she asked me not to put her on blast.

    Anyone else run into the same thing? To the mods I assume this is the place to bring up such topics but if I offend other posters here I will gladly retract this post.

    I looked up some of his posts dating far back and I found that he was called out by other posters at which point he claimed to go on a permanent hiatus. But now he's back so I guess he didn't mean it.
    There's a few, paid review specialists and damage control if reviews goes bad. Lurk on here long enough and you will see who is who.

  6. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't worry much. Just take everything here on the forums with a grain of salt. Some people have some very detailed and flowery prose when writing reviews, some find it entertaining and helpful. My reviews are probably more boring and to the point and I'll leave out the flowery shit. The truth in all these reviews is the YMMV part. I've gone to see a provider based on good reviews from one person and it sucked, however gone from another review from same person and it rocked. So, different preferences. If you like dfk, Spinners, BBBJ, just look for the obvious preferences and use that as the determining factor, you milage may be better during your session and get better service. I don't get wrapped up in the writing, I'm just looking for the key words, awsome attitude, hight and weight, etc.
    Wow. That's super helpful. I will definitely take this into consideration going forward with my new hobby.

  7. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm pretty new around here as I just moved to Honolulu by way of Portland.

    Anyways, identifying truthful members on here can be a challenge I'm finding and I don't mean to cause problems but just wanted to know if the good Doc was really what he says he is? I admit I found some of his tales a bit hard to believe but I was willing to accept them at face value until I asked one of the prominent ladies who he's fond of. So I asked her or told her that I came to see her because of the Doc's reviews and she almost embarrassed just mentioned that his stories are sometimes exaggerated. She also says that he offers to write up stories for women to get favors. I can't discuss who she is as she's pretty darn popular and she asked me not to put her on blast.

    Anyone else run into the same thing? To the mods I assume this is the place to bring up such topics but if I offend other posters here I will gladly retract this post.

    I looked up some of his posts dating far back and I found that he was called out by other posters at which point he claimed to go on a permanent hiatus. But now he's back so I guess he didn't mean it.
    I wouldn't worry much. Just take everything here on the forums with a grain of salt. Some people have some very detailed and flowery prose when writing reviews, some find it entertaining and helpful. My reviews are probably more boring and to the point and I'll leave out the flowery shit. The truth in all these reviews is the YMMV part. I've gone to see a provider based on good reviews from one person and it sucked, however gone from another review from same person and it rocked. So, different preferences. If you like dfk, Spinners, BBBJ, just look for the obvious preferences and use that as the determining factor, you milage may be better during your session and get better service. I don't get wrapped up in the writing, I'm just looking for the key words, awsome attitude, hight and weight, etc.

  8. #3295

    Jas.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    I have wondered for over a year if freshcatch was also his handel.
    Thinking of me for over a year? Thank you for spending all that time thinking about me. I feel so special knowing you spent over a year thinking about me.

    Don't worry I will come see you again when you are desperate for money because you regulars are tired of pounding a fat girl. Or maybe we can meet up in Arizona or was it New Mexico? One of the southwestern states.

    Keep thinking of me Jas. Good way to spend your free time, thinking of Waikiki beach.

  9. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm pretty new around here as I just moved to Honolulu by way of Portland.

    Anyways, identifying truthful members on here can be a challenge I'm finding and I don't mean to cause problems but just wanted to know if the good Doc was really what he says he is? I admit I found some of his tales a bit hard to believe but I was willing to accept them at face value until I asked one of the prominent ladies who he's fond of. So I asked her or told her that I came to see her because of the Doc's reviews and she almost embarrassed just mentioned that his stories are sometimes exaggerated. She also says that he offers to write up stories for women to get favors. I can't discuss who she is as she's pretty darn popular and she asked me not to put her on blast.

    Anyone else run into the same thing? To the mods I assume this is the place to bring up such topics but if I offend other posters here I will gladly retract this post.

    I looked up some of his posts dating far back and I found that he was called out by other posters at which point he claimed to go on a permanent hiatus. But now he's back so I guess he didn't mean it.
    Yes. I have heard those same stories from girls too.

  10. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by JasOfOahu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who has seen me recently knows I look damn good now and I'm only getting more slim and toned. So I guess you can't say that about me anymore. Now everyone knows your info is off because you didn't really go to chichis and you have not seen me at all this year. Toodles baby.
    Is that why you don't have ads running anymore? Looking so good? Fat girls got to eat.

  11. #3292
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 37

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if that account, and other accounts, that popped up since this whole issue of someone claiming to go to a parlor that was never open are actually sock puppets.
    I have wondered for over a year if freshcatch was also his handel.

  12. #3291

    Drmajik

    Guys I'm pretty new around here as I just moved to Honolulu by way of Portland.

    Anyways, identifying truthful members on here can be a challenge I'm finding and I don't mean to cause problems but just wanted to know if the good Doc was really what he says he is? I admit I found some of his tales a bit hard to believe but I was willing to accept them at face value until I asked one of the prominent ladies who he's fond of. So I asked her or told her that I came to see her because of the Doc's reviews and she almost embarrassed just mentioned that his stories are sometimes exaggerated. She also says that he offers to write up stories for women to get favors. I can't discuss who she is as she's pretty darn popular and she asked me not to put her on blast.

    Anyone else run into the same thing? To the mods I assume this is the place to bring up such topics but if I offend other posters here I will gladly retract this post.

    I looked up some of his posts dating far back and I found that he was called out by other posters at which point he claimed to go on a permanent hiatus. But now he's back so I guess he didn't mean it.

  13. #3290
    [Deleted by Admin]

    That threat has historically been used to mean something very severe.

    A2

  14. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    This is hilarious.

    "Mommy, Mommy, that girl wagged her finger again, let's get her banned from the playground! I need a safe space. Sniffle, sniffle".

    LOL.

    If what she writes somehow causes you to feel emotionally traumatized, then simply stop reading it. You can even easily use the forum's "ignore" function to place her on ignore.

    Personally, I put that annoying bastard Redneck on "ignore" and feel much better now.

    Freedom of choice.
    Wondering if that account, and other accounts, that popped up since this whole issue of someone claiming to go to a parlor that was never open are actually sock puppets.

  15. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Lets assume I am lying about going there yesterday.
    There's no assumption of falsehood here. You claimed to go to a place, on the Chichi's thread, that wasn't open until until the next day and doing a walk-in at a place that only takes appointments.

    If you have a problem with the girls and service, just say so. But straight up lying about a report is obviously a problem on so many levels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape