Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4967
-
08-01-18 00:30 #3317

Posts: 487I heard some mongers here
They use "they are review writer" as weapon to force bb service, swallowing his cumming, extending session hour without house fee payment or trial for anal sex.
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]
Some girls just blacklist them and are cool with bad reviews. Their long time loyal clients don't care about bad reviews on her cause they know they will get as good time as always. And she needs to spend whole enegy for those ones not for uncertain ones.
But some girls do that cause they believe this site is so powerful to manage pros.
Oh sure there are some girl who like writers to scrub more money from new customers.
-
07-30-18 18:49 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 947This question would probably be more appropriate posted in the Fetish blog.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 14:52 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 1980I was also an an avid elevator rider up to the origional Mayflower then Sun flower a few years back, then bumped into a friend of my so and then another, and I made it a last resort for my mongering adventures. I know I've said it before. I still remember a recent elevator ride up when some lady smirked, oh, are you going to get a facial? Obviously assuming my destination, I thought, no, I'm going to GIVE one. I remained silent though.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 14:27 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 781Glad to be of assistance
Thanks for the encouragement Raiden. Nice to know I could help!
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 08:25 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 1897Solid Intel
I'm not a regular at CC, so I owe a big debt of gratitude to FCH for giving me a lot of solid honest info when I asked him about certain therapists. He helped me avoid the dreaded B and S!
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
Mahalos for your help bruddah!
-
07-30-18 05:24 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 223Sorry not to offend you
FCH300, my apology but you sound like shill with a heart of gold. I don't know if you are or not and if this is one of your many handle's but please continue to write your heart out.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 03:56 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 781CCC and all the shills
I hope to be able to change your viewpoint. I've enjoyed the challenge of Century Center for almost 3 years now and I've done my best to honestly report on my experiences there and anywhere else I may have wandered. I find Century Center to be an extremely interesting puzzle with an evolving solution.
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]
I'm excited when I find a new phone number in the advertisements. Though I've been frequenting CC approximately once a week for the better part of 3 years, there are still more than 40 phone numbers in the current ads that I've never called. It seems like a daunting task to research all of them. They come and they go and I just can't keep up no matter how hard I try! At this point I almost consider myself as close to an authority on CC as anyone on a limited budget can be. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
I don't give a rats ass about the parking attendant (who knows my license number by heart) or the Chinese Connection (who often provides great experiences). I only care about the experience and the connections. I want to get off and I want to know who does what for whom and why. Still working to figure it all out and LOVING the challenge!
If you want to know anything about anyplace in CC, let me know. There are still lots of places and providers that I haven't sampled but I WON'T give you a bullshit response to any question.
-
07-29-18 23:12 #3310Troll

Posts: 100Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.
-
07-29-18 18:57 #3309Banned Member

Posts: 322As others have already said, take each review with a grain of salt. There are a few posters here on this board who are know for their colorful post, filled with self-flattery and self-aggrandizement. I don't believe half of what they read, it's just amusing.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 19:30 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 273Agree.
I agree with this thought. But it is getting harder to trust positive reports on providers in Chinese Century Center. Really feel like they are paying off senior members or making shill accounts to make positive review about girls working in that building. That is why I am just avoiding CCC and ignoring all the positive reviews of any girls working there. If a monger finds a diamond there, he can keep it all for himself.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 20:03 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 1360Conversation masturbation
There are quite a few people that engage in conversations here with themselves between their multiple user ids. Some have so many sock puppets going they need to put a sock on their cock to keep them all going. The best is when they can't keep them all straight and use the wrong nickname for their cocks like "little mondo" on his Golden Butcher I'd lmao.
Originally Posted by MiriKitani
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 18:41 #3306Administrator

Posts: 5265And then you had to go and do something stupid
You know what it was and it's why we don't really let chicks be involved on the forum. You guys ALWAYS have to try and control what guys say and do.
Originally Posted by JennaDean
[View Original Post]
I know you'll make a new user and know that as long as I'm involved with this forum I will be hunting them down and banning them.
To the rest of you ladies do not ever tell a member here what he should or should not post. I will always find out and when I do it's over for you.
A2
-
07-26-18 18:12 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 223And Shills
And which one's are straight up fucking shills, LOL, with multiple user names.
Originally Posted by Money1
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 07:22 #3304

Posts: 2479As others have said, you just have to take each review with a grain of salt. There are some that get favors for posting rave reviews. There was even a guy that used to get paid to post good reviews. Some posters have vastly differing ideas of pretty and good looking, compared to my definition. I've seen some people said were raving beauties, and I thought they were just ok. I'm sure others have felt the same about my descriptions. I like slim, relatively tall providers with C / D cups. Joy and Dallas fit that description. So to each his own, and follow your own path.
-
07-25-18 04:05 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 1039Listen, listen. I heard Linda.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





