Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 61389
-
07-27-18 16:37 #36984Senior Member

Posts: 81May?
Was driving home from work yesterday when I spotted this smokin hot red head on Payson. She was smoking a cigarette which is a big turn off for me, plus I didn't have time so I moved on. She also looked too good to be true and I spot four uncles in the area.
Then on Washington Blvd by the UHaul I spotted a blonde spinner. She had heavy eye liner on but her face looked scarred from acne. Again I had no time but does anyone have any info on either?
Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 15:11 #36983

Posts: 96Wild thing was I NEVER even dated her. Just spotted her a few bucks on long days. Sometimes, as you guys know, a few bucks, pack of smokes, a sub - can bring wonders in the payback dept. And she ripped me off. Wow. I'll get over it. But once I get her name and post it here, I'm not sure she will.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
M / R out.
-
07-27-18 15:05 #36982Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thanks Old Monger, welcome back. And you're absolutely correct in your assessment about Jessica. Throughout her ups and downs, she remained a cool person.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
P.S.
Have you ever seen her when she has weight on her bones; I mean about 30 lbs more?
-
07-27-18 14:25 #36981Senior Member

Posts: 431Josie
Josie was introduced to me through Nice Guy and I want to thank him for that. Met up with her, went to her friends place in Brooklyn for. 1. Smelled like cat shit everywhere. Josie has a fantastic personality and love to kiss. Her dick sucking skills are amazing and she really got into the pounding, telling me she was superhorny that day. Cute face, lips, big tits. The one downside is that she's a little too chunky for me but if you like UTR BBWs, this is your woman. She has digits and is trying to be done with the streets forever.
-
07-27-18 13:40 #36980Senior Member

Posts: 594WEHT Kerry / Care Bear
I haven't seen Kerry in months. Is she still around?
-
07-27-18 13:39 #36979Senior Member

Posts: 594Which Jessica
I am referring to Jessica B from Frederick.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:35 #36978Senior Member

Posts: 1370Is this the tall brunette referred to as "tall Destiny "? If so can someone please report on the quality of her services. I saw a video but the report said that she was not a beast in the bed. I saw her walking around and around last night but for the first time without the guy that's always with her. I could take one for the team but I'm sure there's enough experienced "hunters" that have captured this prey to give a descriptive report. At least I will appreciate it. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:31 #36977Senior Member

Posts: 1126Jessica?
Eastside or Westside?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:28 #36976Senior Member

Posts: 1370Which Jessica are you referring? I know 2 that fits that description.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:26 #36975Senior Member

Posts: 1370Michele / Iggy
When I first meet her she still had a body similar to the pics. Very cool gal and also very intelligent, don't let the squeaky voice fool ya.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:22 #36974Senior Member

Posts: 394GFE Jessica
She sounds interesting and since you highly recommend her, I'm curious to see if she's worth the price of admission. So, some descriptive info and her general location would very much be appreciated.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-27-18 10:34 #36973Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle is pretty great. Sometimes goes by Iggy, there are a few reports on her under that name. I see her every once in awhile although not very recently. Her skills are top notch and I love her squeaky voice. She has a very strange and flaky sense of time and will leave you waiting or trying to hurry her up whichever the case may be. But she's fun to hang out with. A real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 09:54 #36972Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Jessica
Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
-
07-27-18 08:49 #36971Senior Member

Posts: 2344Shout Out
Destiny doesn't have a working phone at the moment. If you're one of her regulars, you know where she stays. She could use some help. She was looking down in the dumps last night.
-
07-27-18 08:27 #36970Senior Member

Posts: 2344Skin And Bone
Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!
She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .











Reply With Quote



