Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37018

    Josie

    Josie was introduced to me through Nice Guy and I want to thank him for that. Met up with her, went to her friends place in Brooklyn for. 1. Smelled like cat shit everywhere. Josie has a fantastic personality and love to kiss. Her dick sucking skills are amazing and she really got into the pounding, telling me she was superhorny that day. Cute face, lips, big tits. The one downside is that she's a little too chunky for me but if you like UTR BBWs, this is your woman. She has digits and is trying to be done with the streets forever.

  2. #37017

    WEHT Kerry / Care Bear

    I haven't seen Kerry in months. Is she still around?

  3. #37016

    Which Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Which Jessica are you referring? I know 2 that fits that description.
    I am referring to Jessica B from Frederick.

  4. #37015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Destiny doesn't have a working phone at the moment. If you're one of her regulars, you know where she stays. She could use some help. She was looking down in the dumps last night.
    Is this the tall brunette referred to as "tall Destiny "? If so can someone please report on the quality of her services. I saw a video but the report said that she was not a beast in the bed. I saw her walking around and around last night but for the first time without the guy that's always with her. I could take one for the team but I'm sure there's enough experienced "hunters" that have captured this prey to give a descriptive report. At least I will appreciate it. Thanks. Peace.

  5. #37014

    Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
    Eastside or Westside?

  6. #37013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
    Which Jessica are you referring? I know 2 that fits that description.

  7. #37012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Michele / Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!

    She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .
    When I first meet her she still had a body similar to the pics. Very cool gal and also very intelligent, don't let the squeaky voice fool ya.

  8. #37011

    GFE Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
    She sounds interesting and since you highly recommend her, I'm curious to see if she's worth the price of admission. So, some descriptive info and her general location would very much be appreciated.

    BEF.

  9. #37010
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!

    She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .
    Michelle is pretty great. Sometimes goes by Iggy, there are a few reports on her under that name. I see her every once in awhile although not very recently. Her skills are top notch and I love her squeaky voice. She has a very strange and flaky sense of time and will leave you waiting or trying to hurry her up whichever the case may be. But she's fun to hang out with. A real sweetheart.

  10. #37009

    GFE Jessica

    Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.

  11. #37008

    Shout Out

    Destiny doesn't have a working phone at the moment. If you're one of her regulars, you know where she stays. She could use some help. She was looking down in the dumps last night.

  12. #37007

    Skin And Bone

    Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!

    She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01ada2b6e3df19e1efa56fd0fba04e340aac7ba2-1S_1280-540x440.jpg‎  

  13. #37006
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is Jane still staying at the house on south Bentalou street or has she moved on?
    Saw her walking the other night near school on pulaski.

  14. #37005

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is Jane still staying at the house on south Bentalou street or has she moved on?
    Which one are you talking about.

  15. #37004

    Jane

    Is Jane still staying at the house on south Bentalou street or has she moved on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape