Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,421 to 24,435 of 61400
-
07-27-18 13:39 #36980Senior Member

Posts: 594Which Jessica
I am referring to Jessica B from Frederick.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:35 #36979Senior Member

Posts: 1370Is this the tall brunette referred to as "tall Destiny "? If so can someone please report on the quality of her services. I saw a video but the report said that she was not a beast in the bed. I saw her walking around and around last night but for the first time without the guy that's always with her. I could take one for the team but I'm sure there's enough experienced "hunters" that have captured this prey to give a descriptive report. At least I will appreciate it. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:31 #36978Senior Member

Posts: 1126Jessica?
Eastside or Westside?
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:28 #36977Senior Member

Posts: 1370Which Jessica are you referring? I know 2 that fits that description.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 13:26 #36976Senior Member

Posts: 1370Michele / Iggy
When I first meet her she still had a body similar to the pics. Very cool gal and also very intelligent, don't let the squeaky voice fool ya.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 12:22 #36975Senior Member

Posts: 394GFE Jessica
She sounds interesting and since you highly recommend her, I'm curious to see if she's worth the price of admission. So, some descriptive info and her general location would very much be appreciated.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
07-27-18 10:34 #36974Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle is pretty great. Sometimes goes by Iggy, there are a few reports on her under that name. I see her every once in awhile although not very recently. Her skills are top notch and I love her squeaky voice. She has a very strange and flaky sense of time and will leave you waiting or trying to hurry her up whichever the case may be. But she's fun to hang out with. A real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 09:54 #36973Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Jessica
Jessica is a real GFE. I highly recommend her. Picked her up this morning and had a great time with her. I will continue to see her and highly recommend her for a GFE experience.
-
07-27-18 08:49 #36972Senior Member

Posts: 2344Shout Out
Destiny doesn't have a working phone at the moment. If you're one of her regulars, you know where she stays. She could use some help. She was looking down in the dumps last night.
-
07-27-18 08:27 #36971Senior Member

Posts: 2344Skin And Bone
Michelle. Don't let the pics fool you. Don't look like that now!
She don't walk , so you shouldn't run into her on the stroll , unless she's on her way somewhere. She's supposed to give great head though .
-
07-27-18 07:42 #36970Senior Member

Posts: 2419Saw her walking the other night near school on pulaski.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 06:19 #36969Senior Member

Posts: 694Jane
Which one are you talking about.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 05:27 #36968Senior Member

Posts: 594Jane
Is Jane still staying at the house on south Bentalou street or has she moved on?
-
07-27-18 04:15 #36967Regular Member

Posts: 24Mai (May) red head Wilkens & Payson has turned thief
Hey guys the great " head machine" May stole my wallet tonight, then tried 2 lame excuses what happened to it, before she had her friend Liz return it to me, less the cash. I had already paid her for our date, more then we agreed upon.
I've dated her many times, & she's never turned on me before. We had a very good rapport & apparevt trust! Hide your wallets guys before you pick her up or have a fake wallet with Monopoly money in it!
-
07-27-18 02:02 #36966Senior Member

Posts: 1370Do you remember her name? Or a brief description.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





