Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCoyote  [View Original Post]
    "Despite her being bat-shit crazy, " if mean any offense, LaCoyote will find you.

    This girl is best, she is not that super hot, but she is super cute ok the best girl to kill your time and promise you will be asking for more of her.

    Have a nice day gentleman.
    I'm not the only one who thinks she's a little off her rocker, but as you put it so well "she's the best girl to kill your time" with. Bat-shit crazy would bother me only if she was my girl friend, not a paid hoofer. Now all we got to do is find her again.

  2. #281

    Ok what does mean this

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this agency hopping hotcake more times than I can count. She used to be with with MCE / CEC but jumped ship to different agencies every other month. Despite her being bat-shit crazy, I'd pay a ton to see her again on a weekly basis. This cookie is the overall best in the business, she does anything and everything you can imagine. Any info would be welcome, DM or on the forum.
    "Despite her being bat-shit crazy, " if mean any offense, LaCoyote will find you.

    This girl is best, she is not that super hot, but she is super cute ok the best girl to kill your time and promise you will be asking for more of her.

    Have a nice day gentleman.

  3. #280

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Had a terrible experience with paisley. She kept talking the whole time, would not take initiative at all and looked uninterested the whole time. Smelled terrible down there. Would not do BBBJ for more than a minute. Over all terrible experience.
    Did you communicate that information with the Booker? Normally they will try to do something and make it right. Also, they will never know about her unless you give them feedback and they are normally pretty quick to let go of the low performers.

  4. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I almost took the plunge with her but decided not to last minute. It's been hard to find reviews on EEC girls lately and with the bump in $'s, it's hard to gauge how reliable some of these girls are. Sigh.
    I agree, I normally have good to atleast okay experiences at EEC. This one was so bad that I thought I need to warn others!

  5. #278

    Thanks for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143  [View Original Post]
    Had a terrible experience with paisley. She kept talking the whole time, would not take initiative at all and looked uninterested the whole time. Smelled terrible down there. Would not do BBBJ for more than a minute. Over all terrible experience.
    I almost took the plunge with her but decided not to last minute. It's been hard to find reviews on EEC girls lately and with the bump in $'s, it's hard to gauge how reliable some of these girls are. Sigh.

  6. #277

    Looks too familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Link posted in the Chicago Escort thread: https://www.cutiecollectiononline.com/collection-1.html Only showing 2 out of a possible 5 available.
    I've found out of agencies from this forum and decided to try two of them. Seemed good and I have had 2 apps with EEC and two with MCE. Seems like this one here is trying to copy MCE business model. Girls don't seem to be up to par with the other two agencies. But good marketing strategy by posting it here.

  7. #276

    Paisley EEC

    Had a terrible experience with paisley. She kept talking the whole time, would not take initiative at all and looked uninterested the whole time. Smelled terrible down there. Would not do BBBJ for more than a minute. Over all terrible experience.

  8. #275

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this agency hopping hotcake more times than I can count. She used to be with with MCE / CEC but jumped ship to different agencies every other month. Despite her being bat-shit crazy, I'd pay a ton to see her again on a weekly basis. This cookie is the overall best in the business, she does anything and everything you can imagine. Any info would be welcome, DM or on the forum.
    She sure was a character, but I second this. Any info at all, I'll appreciate as well.

  9. #274

    Saw her ad on WnW last month

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this agency hopping hotcake more times than I can count. She used to be with with MCE / CEC but jumped ship to different agencies every other month. Despite her being bat-shit crazy, I'd pay a ton to see her again on a weekly basis. This cookie is the overall best in the business, she does anything and everything you can imagine. Any info would be welcome, DM or on the forum.
    But don't see her anymore anywhere on the web. Would like to see her for 1st time.

  10. #273

    Chloe sightings?

    I've seen this agency hopping hotcake more times than I can count. She used to be with with MCE / CEC but jumped ship to different agencies every other month. Despite her being bat-shit crazy, I'd pay a ton to see her again on a weekly basis. This cookie is the overall best in the business, she does anything and everything you can imagine. Any info would be welcome, DM or on the forum.

  11. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by GuinessGuy  [View Original Post]
    LaCoyte. Is there a website for Cutie Collection? I've never heard of them.
    Link posted in the Chicago Escort thread: https://www.cutiecollectiononline.com/collection-1.html Only showing 2 out of a possible 5 available.

  12. #271
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm going to keep doing this when guys review this agency.

    A2

  13. #270

    Other Users exp with Cutie_ConnectionOnline?

    Hi guys,

    I've used MCE (as well as their former brand) and WNW in the past. I anticipate I'll continue to use MCE, but have found WNW to only be so-so.

    Saw a post below re CCO / CCB, and wanted to ask. Have any other users had experience with this agency? I note that they request some pretty private stuff for verification, and yes, I've read what everyone says re providing private info. Not looking for input on that because I get it. But, I am curious if anyone else has had experience with this agency?

  14. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCoyote  [View Original Post]
    This happened that week before Jul. 20, I have some benjis and we both were looking for some fun, ok guys I don't like writing a lot just simple details and straight to the point.

    Then I moved to my last resource for the weekend CUTIE COLLECTION = telegram CUTIE_BOOKING, they had a nice cute girl, red hair super slim amd delicious, they said she need some " training and some advice" LOL, anyways booked, nice girl new to this business, Loved her clean milky silk white skin and her red hair, super laid back and fun girl, I won't forget that red Bush goig down hills, I don't see that often. Sometimes some of you find the right one and you don't want to leave, but sometimes you have to hold and pretend you enjoy, and sometimes as well you leave frustrated, irritated, and felt like robbed and wasted time and some benjis wasted, GUYS IS JUST LUCK? OR WHAT.
    LaCoyte. Is there a website for Cutie Collection? I've never heard of them. I've used MCE and WNW a few times in the past, and would LOVE to meet a pale skin red head!

  15. #268

    Miley EEC

    Anyone see her yet? She's brand new and I'm intrigued.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape