Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCoyote  [View Original Post]
    This happened that week before Jul. 20, I have some benjis and we both were looking for some fun, ok guys I don't like writing a lot just simple details and straight to the point.

    Then I moved to my last resource for the weekend CUTIE COLLECTION = telegram CUTIE_BOOKING, they had a nice cute girl, red hair super slim amd delicious, they said she need some " training and some advice" LOL, anyways booked, nice girl new to this business, Loved her clean milky silk white skin and her red hair, super laid back and fun girl, I won't forget that red Bush goig down hills, I don't see that often. Sometimes some of you find the right one and you don't want to leave, but sometimes you have to hold and pretend you enjoy, and sometimes as well you leave frustrated, irritated, and felt like robbed and wasted time and some benjis wasted, GUYS IS JUST LUCK? OR WHAT.
    LaCoyte. Is there a website for Cutie Collection? I've never heard of them. I've used MCE and WNW a few times in the past, and would LOVE to meet a pale skin red head!

  2. #268

    Miley EEC

    Anyone see her yet? She's brand new and I'm intrigued.

  3. #267

    I was surprised as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selforen11  [View Original Post]
    It is a disappointment when someone does not live up to their prior reviews, but what I've finally determined is that these girls have good days and bad days just like everyone else. It doesn't make it any less frustrating, but it's true. This latest report on Victoria somewhat surprises me because I honestly had a good time with her a few weeks ago (B+), and based on that experience I had planned on seeing her again sometime in the future. She was as into the session as I needed her to be to really enjoy myself. She wasn't Kylie or Autumn, but I walked away pleased.
    I have had a relatively good time with MCE and she was by far the worst experience I have ever had with them. I think I might just stick to the girls I have seen in the past and know are good considering the price. I don't post these reviews to get a discount as they give a weekly discount anyway and hate dishonest reviews. I don't think I was seeing fake reviews for Victoria as she has been on my list to see for a while from her good reviews on TER.

    LaCoyote, I have not been contacted by MCE or banned for my report and I am pretty sure they could figure out who I am. Maybe it varies depending on how you phrase things in the review. MCE does send out unblurred pictures and I have not seen a single one of their girls that look different from the pictures.

  4. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by LaCoyote  [View Original Post]
    What I know about those reviews:

    Last year or even months ago before all these ses / fos thinf happened, the other board and other as well thore reviews helped a lot to hobbysts. But.

    Agency's like MCE or former CHICAGO ELITE COM: gives you 50 off, if you write a good review, that is. But once you give or rate a bad review they will block you and your member ship is over so you will never use their services and tell you you were lucky booking w / us. Thas is how it workd for them.

    I had a friend who recommended open an open there, here, and elsewhere, so we can exchange pm messages.

    Then I read thier reviews given back them CHICAGO ELITE C now as MCE, I booked one girl a talk girl european / she offered PSE, everybody said she was super cute modelo type, even my instincts said do not book this chick, I ended up booking and because I wanted a thirs PSE in that agency and yes CHLOE and KLYLE the best so far.

    Ok booked got there and she wasn't that super cute, yes pics were retouched, got to her place. The right into the session, she was not eager to please you, everything was mechanical, lying on the bed, PSE was the worst ever, forced LFK and I had to pull her words out of her mouth, not even a fake moan. GUYS I'm not even that ugly and niether super old, good shape. Anyways frustrated I wroted a review there saying o had the worst session. Then the booker andra messaging saying I was lying "she is a sweetheart, nicest girl amd stuff " and then she blocked me. Now if your read my posts I still talk about them, yes one of those member from the other borad back then pm about that and suggest to send info back becuase he suggested to other members to do it same, becuase andra have " lost some info" that was easy I re send info again few months back then and they rebranded their agency to MCE as well and need "new hobbyst" so it was easy to get back in touch, then I learned my lesson so I will never ever share my membership from any forum w / an angency. I know and I understand to get 50 off is a big relief for others hobbyst but the thing is is that true review? And trust me I used to share my reviews or account with some of those girls so they can read their review, I won't say thier name here to avoid conflict in their agency, those girls even agreed s aying that they didn't do that but we will willing w the right one in the future and also agrred that booker it a big bi at #) but it also was good as well because it is attractive for customers so they will book expecting to have the bst fun. Here it goes YMMV again your YMMV. So that is the reason you find good reviews everytime and probably and I bet for sure they will know what would happen if they post a bad review. But a 50 of is a big relief so you can book a different girl next time and who cares other got a bad session ahh for being scared to get blocked from x agency's a good review is posted. Sad! Anyways maybe you get lucky or again YMMV, WHO KNOWS.

    And last sure they have young ones you love them even with that bad experience you still want a young one expecting the next one get better from the previous one right! Amd probably posting a good review. Anyways be safe amd enjoy and BE HONEST PLEASE.
    Right on! I learned my lesson the hard way when I submitted a poor review I had written on TER of one of Andra's ladies (it was then CEC). The scenario you described was EXACTLY what happened to me. She texted me that I was lying and looking for a refund and banned from seeing her ladies for six months. Some honesty, huh?

  5. #265

    Sorry missed a $

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    From conversations I've had with a few I agree to these comments. I've had only slight problems scheduling. They only provide who's on for the day and not the week so it makes planning a little difficult. I've requested many times for someone to be scheduled downtown the next day just to be told to check back in the morning. When I do I find they are scheduled at o'Hare.

    My latest was Lia in the west loop. Wow she has a great body. When I came out to the shower she was dressed in that sexy school girl outfit she is sporting in her latest pic on Telegram. She gave me a little lap dance to get juniors attention and then off to the bedroom. She's a good kisser but not great but really gets into DATY, BBBJ and 69. Her CG was great and didn't last for the K9. Round 2 was BBBJ and finished in her hands. Nice girl, easy to talk to and the damage was $$ 5.

    I think they need to get their lineup posted quicker and maybe cover a few days in a row. I'm happy with the quality and the service as a whole and I haven't had a bad experience yet with any of their girls.
    She was $$$ 5.

  6. #264

    65 vs 40 true about those reviews

    What I know about those reviews:

    Last year or even months ago before all these ses / fos thinf happened, the other board and other as well thore reviews helped a lot to hobbysts. But.

    Agency's like MCE or former CHICAGO ELITE COM: gives you 50 off, if you write a good review, that is. But once you give or rate a bad review they will block you and your member ship is over so you will never use their services and tell you you were lucky booking w / us. Thas is how it workd for them.

    I had a friend who recommended open an open there, here, and elsewhere, so we can exchange pm messages.

    Then I read thier reviews given back them CHICAGO ELITE C now as MCE, I booked one girl a talk girl european / she offered PSE, everybody said she was super cute modelo type, even my instincts said do not book this chick, I ended up booking and because I wanted a thirs PSE in that agency and yes CHLOE and KLYLE the best so far.

    Ok booked got there and she wasn't that super cute, yes pics were retouched, got to her place. The right into the session, she was not eager to please you, everything was mechanical, lying on the bed, PSE was the worst ever, forced LFK and I had to pull her words out of her mouth, not even a fake moan. GUYS I'm not even that ugly and niether super old, good shape. Anyways frustrated I wroted a review there saying o had the worst session. Then the booker andra messaging saying I was lying "she is a sweetheart, nicest girl amd stuff " and then she blocked me. Now if your read my posts I still talk about them, yes one of those member from the other borad back then pm about that and suggest to send info back becuase he suggested to other members to do it same, becuase andra have " lost some info" that was easy I re send info again few months back then and they rebranded their agency to MCE as well and need "new hobbyst" so it was easy to get back in touch, then I learned my lesson so I will never ever share my membership from any forum w / an angency. I know and I understand to get 50 off is a big relief for others hobbyst but the thing is is that true review? And trust me I used to share my reviews or account with some of those girls so they can read their review, I won't say thier name here to avoid conflict in their agency, those girls even agreed s aying that they didn't do that but we will willing w the right one in the future and also agrred that booker it a big bi at #) but it also was good as well because it is attractive for customers so they will book expecting to have the bst fun. Here it goes YMMV again your YMMV. So that is the reason you find good reviews everytime and probably and I bet for sure they will know what would happen if they post a bad review. But a 50 of is a big relief so you can book a different girl next time and who cares other got a bad session ahh for being scared to get blocked from x agency's a good review is posted. Sad! Anyways maybe you get lucky or again YMMV, WHO KNOWS.

    And last sure they have young ones you love them even with that bad experience you still want a young one expecting the next one get better from the previous one right! Amd probably posting a good review. Anyways be safe amd enjoy and BE HONEST PLEASE.

  7. #263

    Greetings from the galleries

    Hi all,

    I used to be a senior member here under a different nickname years ago but had to have the mods pull my posts due to legal reasons.[Deleted by Admin]

    This is just another fucking shill. How do I know this? Because we do not, nor have we ever deleted content and accounts for "legal reasons" because nothing you post here can be used in any legal fashion at all. And again this "Review" was more about the agency and how great it is than the chick being reviewed.

    Pay attention to this. The next time you do this I'm going to place a restriction on posts about your agency. That restriction will be as followed. Only members who's accounts were registered more than five years ago and who have a total of 500 posts or more will be able to mention your establishment. I could give a shit less if all these fake reports end up at TER. We have never wanted to be the biggest, we have only wanted to be the most trusted.

    Try it again and see if I'm fucking joking I'm done trying to work around this.

    A2

  8. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    We get it, you're not a fan of them. I noticed that you didn't respond to me calling you out on trying to hijack my middle of the road Michelle review for your own narrative though.

    BTW they emailed their members that the review discount is still going on.
    I wouldn't say he's not a fan, he gave a few different recommendations over pm to me of girls he thinks is highly of.

  9. #261

    First time to this section.

    This happened that week before Jul. 20, I have some benjis and we both were looking for some fun, ok guys I don't like writing a lot just simple details and straight to the point.

    Booked through Ang. Angels or EXCLUSIVE ENCUENTERS (merged) a girl w / yellow dress, (emma / amelia) by the w / area. Cute girl, I liked her body, thought I would have a good date but not that really. Everything was ok, until her clothess took off, I had fun but not the fun I was looking for, in other words what it killed my session and joy was her skin condition, (psoriasis) I did not like feeling it on my skin, I meant I could felt the rusty, dusky skaly, rough of her skin on me, I was there to worship her the way I like to worship my girls but I couldn't it felt disgusting. I left feeling unsatisfied, so 65% fun.

    Please guys if you see a cute girls with some kind condition, or whatever please point that out so it is a big help!!

    Oh I know psoriasis in not contagious, but I love a clean, silky, and tender skin, if you know wht I meant. Anyways. She did her job. ! won't see her again for that reason.

    Contact to 312 909.

    Then days after, I wanted kill my weekend, so I went through MODELOCLUBELITE. = telegram MODELOINFOS but I did not find something different and "affordable" and girl I wanted wasn't there and the last post didn't help. Then my second resource, Wet&Willd but no luck. Then I moved to my last resource for the weekend CUTIE COLLECTION = telegram CUTIE_BOOKING, they had a nice cute girl, red hair super slim amd delicious, they said she need some " training and some advice" LOL, anyways booked, nice girl new to this business, Loved her clean milky silk white skin and her red hair, super laid back and fun girl, I won't forget that red Bush goig down hills, I don't see that often. Sometimes some of you find the right one and you don't want to leave, but sometimes you have to hold and pretend you enjoy, and sometimes as well you leave frustrated, irritated, and felt like robbed and wasted time and some benjis wasted, GUYS IS JUST LUCK? OR WHAT.

  10. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the candid report, unlike most of what we used to see from MCA that were glowing reviews. I say USED TO because they've finally discontinued their $50 discounts in exchange for favorable raves here. Now forum members will be more able to see more unbiased and balanced reviews about this agency's women.
    It is a disappointment when someone does not live up to their prior reviews, but what I've finally determined is that these girls have good days and bad days just like everyone else. It doesn't make it any less frustrating, but it's true. This latest report on Victoria somewhat surprises me because I honestly had a good time with her a few weeks ago (B+), and based on that experience I had planned on seeing her again sometime in the future. She was as into the session as I needed her to be to really enjoy myself. She wasn't Kylie or Autumn, but I walked away pleased.

  11. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the candid report, unlike most of what we used to see from MCA that were glowing reviews. I say USED TO because they've finally discontinued their $50 discounts in exchange for favorable raves here. Now forum members will be more able to see more unbiased and balanced reviews about this agency's women.
    We get it, you're not a fan of them. I noticed that you didn't respond to me calling you out on trying to hijack my middle of the road Michelle review for your own narrative though.

    BTW they emailed their members that the review discount is still going on.

  12. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    From conversations I've had with a few I agree to these comments. I've had only slight problems scheduling. They only provide who's on for the day and not the week so it makes planning a little difficult. I've requested many times for someone to be scheduled downtown the next day just to be told to check back in the morning. When I do I find they are scheduled at o'Hare.

    I think they need to get their lineup posted quicker and maybe cover a few days in a row. I'm happy with the quality and the service as a whole and I haven't had a bad experience yet with any of their girls.
    I agree with the schedule part of this. I'd use them more if they put out availability sooner than the day of. Most days they send it in the late morning, but there have been days where it doesn't show up until 4 pm. Hell most of bookings are for times before then. But I really prefer to plan in advance so I know for sure I'm free and can see who I want, so publishing 3 days out or even for the week would be a big plus.

    Does anybody have any more details on who is doing the booking now? Before I generally had good results with the EEC booker, but lots of issues with the Angellis booker (cancellations, not getting back to me). I haven't tried to use either since the rumored merger.

  13. #257

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    I've been a few times since the "change". I'd say about half the girls are 350 and half 400, so the pricing stabilized a bit. I've had an easy time booking and always had a good time with the girls (but a slight drop off in quality). Overall I've been happy. One of the girls told me they merged with Angellis.
    From conversations I've had with a few I agree to these comments. I've had only slight problems scheduling. They only provide who's on for the day and not the week so it makes planning a little difficult. I've requested many times for someone to be scheduled downtown the next day just to be told to check back in the morning. When I do I find they are scheduled at o'Hare.

    My latest was Lia in the west loop. Wow she has a great body. When I came out to the shower she was dressed in that sexy school girl outfit she is sporting in her latest pic on Telegram. She gave me a little lap dance to get juniors attention and then off to the bedroom. She's a good kisser but not great but really gets into DATY, BBBJ and 69. Her CG was great and didn't last for the K9. Round 2 was BBBJ and finished in her hands. Nice girl, easy to talk to and the damage was $$ 5.

    I think they need to get their lineup posted quicker and maybe cover a few days in a row. I'm happy with the quality and the service as a whole and I haven't had a bad experience yet with any of their girls.

  14. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    First time with Victoria and it was a disaster. Overall this was one of my worst experiences and I was pretty shocked because she had good reviews. Almost as soon as I got into the room it seemed like she didn't want to be there and was just trying to get me out of there as fast as possible. After cleaning up I came out to her sitting on the bed texting not even really paying attention to me. I sat on the bed next to her and tried for a kiss, but it was very forced and it seemed like she didn't really like it as she keep pulling away. I will say that she is hot and while she is enhanced, it looks pretty good on her. After trying for a bit I eventually got a few lfk, but never dfk. She went down for a BBBJ which was good, but she stopped after a minute to ask if I liked it. I told her to continue and she did for another minute before asking if I was ready for the to start. I was confused as I wanted the BJ to continue, but it seemed like she was finished and didn't want to keep doing it. We did a few positions and it was okay, but her moans felt forced. After I finished I had to clean everything up as she just sat there looking at her phone. I tried for a second round because I still had half an hour left, but it wasn't going to happen. Overall it was a total waste of time and huge letdown. I won't be repeating anytime soon as I expect much better service for the price.
    Thanks for the candid report, unlike most of what we used to see from MCA that were glowing reviews. I say USED TO because they've finally discontinued their $50 discounts in exchange for favorable raves here. Now forum members will be more able to see more unbiased and balanced reviews about this agency's women.

  15. #255

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Agencies will never go away for reasons I listed.

    As to your 3 IFs, I will address them.

    1) girls who are in this purely for money will in most cases choose an agency over SA. Let me explain. Take Summer at MCE as example. She is 500 an hour, which means her cut is 250 an hour. Let's say she does 4 guys a day, that is 1,000 there. And if she only works 10 days a month, she will have 10k. How many SDs out there can afford to give her 10k a month? A better screening for girls is not going to help a girl who is purely in this for money.

    2) why would SA be interested in offering better screening of the guys? They are in the business of making money. If SA starts asking guys to verify their age, income, job or criminal record, how many guys are going to sign up?

    3) a review site for reviewing SBs does not really work. Again, just because one guy can get a 20 yr old hottie, it doesn't mean a 60 yr old guy can. So why would this 60 yr old guy pay for the reviews? Even if the site is free, why waste time to read reviews on girls that you have zero shot at? A free review site makes money from advertising. If there is no one coming on the site to read reviews, who is going to pay to advertise. If this is such a great idea, why isn't there a review site of SBs out there already?

    I do SA for the thrill of hunting, but I will also never stop using an agency. An agency has girls that I can never get on my own.
    I have found that agency girls are way better at pleasing. SB's are much more GFE but I think they lack that "worldly" knowledge. I too play both so I get the best of both worlds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape