Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 10958
-
07-26-18 01:13 #263Banned Member

Posts: 1Greetings from the galleries
Hi all,
I used to be a senior member here under a different nickname years ago but had to have the mods pull my posts due to legal reasons.[Deleted by Admin]
This is just another fucking shill. How do I know this? Because we do not, nor have we ever deleted content and accounts for "legal reasons" because nothing you post here can be used in any legal fashion at all. And again this "Review" was more about the agency and how great it is than the chick being reviewed.
Pay attention to this. The next time you do this I'm going to place a restriction on posts about your agency. That restriction will be as followed. Only members who's accounts were registered more than five years ago and who have a total of 500 posts or more will be able to mention your establishment. I could give a shit less if all these fake reports end up at TER. We have never wanted to be the biggest, we have only wanted to be the most trusted.
Try it again and see if I'm fucking joking I'm done trying to work around this.
A2
-
07-26-18 00:37 #262Senior Member

Posts: 364I wouldn't say he's not a fan, he gave a few different recommendations over pm to me of girls he thinks is highly of.
Originally Posted by Random4
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-18 00:17 #261Regular Member

Posts: 24First time to this section.
This happened that week before Jul. 20, I have some benjis and we both were looking for some fun, ok guys I don't like writing a lot just simple details and straight to the point.
Booked through Ang. Angels or EXCLUSIVE ENCUENTERS (merged) a girl w / yellow dress, (emma / amelia) by the w / area. Cute girl, I liked her body, thought I would have a good date but not that really. Everything was ok, until her clothess took off, I had fun but not the fun I was looking for, in other words what it killed my session and joy was her skin condition, (psoriasis) I did not like feeling it on my skin, I meant I could felt the rusty, dusky skaly, rough of her skin on me, I was there to worship her the way I like to worship my girls but I couldn't it felt disgusting. I left feeling unsatisfied, so 65% fun.
Please guys if you see a cute girls with some kind condition, or whatever please point that out so it is a big help!!
Oh I know psoriasis in not contagious, but I love a clean, silky, and tender skin, if you know wht I meant. Anyways. She did her job. ! won't see her again for that reason.
Contact to 312 909.
Then days after, I wanted kill my weekend, so I went through MODELOCLUBELITE. = telegram MODELOINFOS but I did not find something different and "affordable" and girl I wanted wasn't there and the last post didn't help. Then my second resource, Wet&Willd but no luck. Then I moved to my last resource for the weekend CUTIE COLLECTION = telegram CUTIE_BOOKING, they had a nice cute girl, red hair super slim amd delicious, they said she need some " training and some advice" LOL, anyways booked, nice girl new to this business, Loved her clean milky silk white skin and her red hair, super laid back and fun girl, I won't forget that red Bush goig down hills, I don't see that often. Sometimes some of you find the right one and you don't want to leave, but sometimes you have to hold and pretend you enjoy, and sometimes as well you leave frustrated, irritated, and felt like robbed and wasted time and some benjis wasted, GUYS IS JUST LUCK? OR WHAT.
-
07-25-18 19:57 #260Senior Member

Posts: 135It is a disappointment when someone does not live up to their prior reviews, but what I've finally determined is that these girls have good days and bad days just like everyone else. It doesn't make it any less frustrating, but it's true. This latest report on Victoria somewhat surprises me because I honestly had a good time with her a few weeks ago (B+), and based on that experience I had planned on seeing her again sometime in the future. She was as into the session as I needed her to be to really enjoy myself. She wasn't Kylie or Autumn, but I walked away pleased.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 17:28 #259Banned Member

Posts: 32We get it, you're not a fan of them. I noticed that you didn't respond to me calling you out on trying to hijack my middle of the road Michelle review for your own narrative though.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
BTW they emailed their members that the review discount is still going on.
-
07-25-18 17:20 #258Banned Member

Posts: 32I agree with the schedule part of this. I'd use them more if they put out availability sooner than the day of. Most days they send it in the late morning, but there have been days where it doesn't show up until 4 pm. Hell most of bookings are for times before then. But I really prefer to plan in advance so I know for sure I'm free and can see who I want, so publishing 3 days out or even for the week would be a big plus.
Originally Posted by HalfChi
[View Original Post]
Does anybody have any more details on who is doing the booking now? Before I generally had good results with the EEC booker, but lots of issues with the Angellis booker (cancellations, not getting back to me). I haven't tried to use either since the rumored merger.
-
07-25-18 13:29 #257Senior Member

Posts: 213Agree
From conversations I've had with a few I agree to these comments. I've had only slight problems scheduling. They only provide who's on for the day and not the week so it makes planning a little difficult. I've requested many times for someone to be scheduled downtown the next day just to be told to check back in the morning. When I do I find they are scheduled at o'Hare.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
My latest was Lia in the west loop. Wow she has a great body. When I came out to the shower she was dressed in that sexy school girl outfit she is sporting in her latest pic on Telegram. She gave me a little lap dance to get juniors attention and then off to the bedroom. She's a good kisser but not great but really gets into DATY, BBBJ and 69. Her CG was great and didn't last for the K9. Round 2 was BBBJ and finished in her hands. Nice girl, easy to talk to and the damage was $$ 5.
I think they need to get their lineup posted quicker and maybe cover a few days in a row. I'm happy with the quality and the service as a whole and I haven't had a bad experience yet with any of their girls.
-
07-25-18 12:28 #256Senior Member

Posts: 180Thanks for the candid report, unlike most of what we used to see from MCA that were glowing reviews. I say USED TO because they've finally discontinued their $50 discounts in exchange for favorable raves here. Now forum members will be more able to see more unbiased and balanced reviews about this agency's women.
Originally Posted by Wolves432
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 09:12 #255Senior Member

Posts: 213And
I have found that agency girls are way better at pleasing. SB's are much more GFE but I think they lack that "worldly" knowledge. I too play both so I get the best of both worlds.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 05:56 #254Senior Member

Posts: 704Are you talking about Meera?
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=490
-
07-25-18 00:59 #253Senior Member

Posts: 1713Agencies will never go away for reasons I listed.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
As to your 3 IFs, I will address them.
1) girls who are in this purely for money will in most cases choose an agency over SA. Let me explain. Take Summer at MCE as example. She is 500 an hour, which means her cut is 250 an hour. Let's say she does 4 guys a day, that is 1,000 there. And if she only works 10 days a month, she will have 10k. How many SDs out there can afford to give her 10k a month? A better screening for girls is not going to help a girl who is purely in this for money.
2) why would SA be interested in offering better screening of the guys? They are in the business of making money. If SA starts asking guys to verify their age, income, job or criminal record, how many guys are going to sign up?
3) a review site for reviewing SBs does not really work. Again, just because one guy can get a 20 yr old hottie, it doesn't mean a 60 yr old guy can. So why would this 60 yr old guy pay for the reviews? Even if the site is free, why waste time to read reviews on girls that you have zero shot at? A free review site makes money from advertising. If there is no one coming on the site to read reviews, who is going to pay to advertise. If this is such a great idea, why isn't there a review site of SBs out there already?
I do SA for the thrill of hunting, but I will also never stop using an agency. An agency has girls that I can never get on my own.
-
07-24-18 23:18 #252Banned Member

Posts: 32From my "hobbyist perspective", new talent means someone I haven't already known about for a while (several months, whatever), seen churn through several different agencies (which some of them do), and doesn't have an inkling of being jaded yet. Someone doesn't have to wander into the world without having had much sex before to qualify as new talent in this scene.
Originally Posted by ChiCity01
[View Original Post]
I also don't really get a hobbyist vibe from what you wrote here. It almost sounds like you're a current or former escort, who isn't happy with the realities of the way the agency ecosystem works. A lot of what you bring up sounds extremely similar to what I've heard from some agency escorts near the end of their run or after they've switched agencies in search of greener pastures. I'm cool with escorts posting here, as it in some cases led to good discussion on TER, but if that's in fact the case be upfront about it. But maybe I'm wrong, and you're very in tune with the plights of the former escort SB crowd.
-
07-24-18 22:21 #251Senior Member

Posts: 50Victoria from MCE
First time with Victoria and it was a disaster. Overall this was one of my worst experiences and I was pretty shocked because she had good reviews. Almost as soon as I got into the room it seemed like she didn't want to be there and was just trying to get me out of there as fast as possible. After cleaning up I came out to her sitting on the bed texting not even really paying attention to me. I sat on the bed next to her and tried for a kiss, but it was very forced and it seemed like she didn't really like it as she keep pulling away. I will say that she is hot and while she is enhanced, it looks pretty good on her. After trying for a bit I eventually got a few lfk, but never dfk. She went down for a BBBJ which was good, but she stopped after a minute to ask if I liked it. I told her to continue and she did for another minute before asking if I was ready for the to start. I was confused as I wanted the BJ to continue, but it seemed like she was finished and didn't want to keep doing it. We did a few positions and it was okay, but her moans felt forced. After I finished I had to clean everything up as she just sat there looking at her phone. I tried for a second round because I still had half an hour left, but it wasn't going to happen. Overall it was a total waste of time and huge letdown. I won't be repeating anytime soon as I expect much better service for the price.
-
07-24-18 22:06 #250Senior Member

Posts: 50Does anyone know how long it takes for them to verify someone?
I wanted to use them and I signed up on their website as required last week and still have not received any sort of confirmation. I texted them about signing up and they just said ok and nothing after that. Any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-18 20:07 #249Banned Member

Posts: 3I used EEC today for the first time today. I have used the Angels many times.
From what I've been told, they have merged with The Angels but still have separate bookers.
It's a very confusing situation since some of the girls have different names at the two agencies.
PM me if you have questions.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





