Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 805 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 12063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5733

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So looked in my car last night and noticed she dropped something in my car. Looks like boyfriend / fiancehas a big court date coming up. Thus rap sheet fell out of her bag and it shows all of bills information. Along with a handful of tickets. Misdemeanors and two felonies that he has pending against him. Court date coming up soon. So not sure how long he will be around. Might Be on a state-funded vacation for a short while.
    I'm sure that she will fall for some other loser. He will probably try to evade the LEO for as long as he can, but addicts inevitably get caught.

  2. #5732

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Picked Jamie up again off of 6th and L for a very nice BBBJCIM. The good looking Jamie. Man that girl has some big tits. I love her attitude and I love playing with those big titties. Yum.
    Does she have digits? Sounds like a good time.

    As for the group on 12/13, they all looked really bad yesterday and as was stated, there are guys hanging out and looking at cars too. I'm also pretty sure I saw a deal go down as they walked on GF. Be careful but man, the good ones go downhill fast. Even Abby now too by the looks of it yesterday.

  3. #5731

    20 minutes is on time LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.
    20 minutes is nothing to most of these girls LOL. That same morning she kept me waiting for an hour.

  4. #5730

    Deana

    So looked in my car last night and noticed she dropped something in my car. Looks like boyfriend / fiancehas a big court date coming up. Thus rap sheet fell out of her bag and it shows all of bills information. Along with a handful of tickets. Misdemeanors and two felonies that he has pending against him. Court date coming up soon. So not sure how long he will be around. Might Be on a state-funded vacation for a short while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.

  5. #5729

    Jamie

    Picked Jamie up again off of 6th and L for a very nice BBBJCIM. The good looking Jamie. Man that girl has some big tits. I love her attitude and I love playing with those big titties. Yum.

  6. #5728

    Wisconsin

    Anything for the greenfield area around 60th and oakland.

  7. #5727

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    She tried that "my phone only gets incoming calls" with me the other day. She had told me she'd be ready in 10 minutes, after 30 had passed and I texted I was going scoop someone else magically her phone just started making calls again. I think her and her "fiance" of 6 years, Bill, share a Government phone with limited minutes. That's part of the reason she's getting so haggard, she's covering both of their habits. If the weather is inclement they stay in an abandoned garage near 7 and Orchard. Either way, no shower, so yeah. But you're right, she was smoking hot. 20 lbs, some makeup and sleep and she'd be right back there.

    That group on 12th is fairly common. I suspect that will be the next area of heavy LEO Enforcement like 23rd was last summer. Everyone is getting to brazen. Early in the morning the dealers just park on 12th or even just walk up and down the block. The smarter ones like Shantell and Denna get a few blocks away and try and avoid that corner. Be extra cautious if you're going to try and scoop there.
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.

  8. #5726

    Mostly accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Or what ever her name is. Hung out with her this after noon. Is stay on A pourch between 10th and 11th and Madison. An abandan house. Her and her bf bill. She can only get in calls for some reason. She is looking more and more like crap and is starting so have a funky smell to her. But still good at her job. OMG if you pic her up ask her to see her pics from when she was a stripper. She was hot as hell. Anyways took care of business and dropped her back off and away I went. Was in town until around 10 iah and headed west on greenfield. OMG in front of a house around 12th and g there had to be 8 sws. All shapes colors and sizes. Not sure if you are to pull up and just point. Was a few thug looking guys hanging around as well. Not my cup if tea. Did not see any police but just one pass.
    She tried that "my phone only gets incoming calls" with me the other day. She had told me she'd be ready in 10 minutes, after 30 had passed and I texted I was going scoop someone else magically her phone just started making calls again. I think her and her "fiance" of 6 years, Bill, share a Government phone with limited minutes. That's part of the reason she's getting so haggard, she's covering both of their habits. If the weather is inclement they stay in an abandoned garage near 7 and Orchard. Either way, no shower, so yeah. But you're right, she was smoking hot. 20 lbs, some makeup and sleep and she'd be right back there.

    That group on 12th is fairly common. I suspect that will be the next area of heavy LEO Enforcement like 23rd was last summer. Everyone is getting to brazen. Early in the morning the dealers just park on 12th or even just walk up and down the block. The smarter ones like Shantell and Denna get a few blocks away and try and avoid that corner. Be extra cautious if you're going to try and scoop there.

  9. #5725

    Deana

    Or what ever her name is. Hung out with her this after noon. Is stay on A pourch between 10th and 11th and Madison. An abandan house. Her and her bf bill. She can only get in calls for some reason. She is looking more and more like crap and is starting so have a funky smell to her. But still good at her job. OMG if you pic her up ask her to see her pics from when she was a stripper. She was hot as hell. Anyways took care of business and dropped her back off and away I went. Was in town until around 10 iah and headed west on greenfield. OMG in front of a house around 12th and g there had to be 8 sws. All shapes colors and sizes. Not sure if you are to pull up and just point. Was a few thug looking guys hanging around as well. Not my cup if tea. Did not see any police but just one pass.

  10. #5724

    Thief alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Just like Thurs night, many SWs out in force on Fri night as well. G was well stocked, and was the busiest I've seen it in my 5 or 6 visits with a number of mostly BSW's and / or trannys out between 16 & 27. L was fairly slow compared to Thur night but I did see a hot young brunette spinner at 7 & L around 200 am I'm my way back to airport area. I should've stopped and got the scoop but I had just finished up getting my rocks off with Bree who I found a block off the G near 13th. This is the Brittany Murphy (8 mile) look a like though a little older 40's but damn sexy, short blonde hair with a nice set of bolt ons. Anyhow, found a nice spot and the BBBJ ended with BBFS after I worked her kitty to a lather during the BJ and upon her request CIP. One helluva a date I must say and compensated her accordingly. She offered digits but unfortunately I've yet to confirm they are hers (no response on text, no answer). She was very complimentary of my johnson and seemed a little dazed after riding it to an O so maybe she gave me the wrong #. LOL. Oh well. Says she is from a very nearby west suburb and I believe she had someone waiting in a car for her. Possibly a bf but hell maybe her son as he looked much younger and gave me a skirmish look as I drove by after dropping her off.
    So I didn't include this in my original post because I wasn't 100% but I suspected ol "Bree" had sticky fingers and lifted 20-30 off me me while giving me the BBBJ. I received a pm from a fellow member that she ripped him off a few yrs back so I feel I should post cause I'm guessing she has done it many other times. Thing is I also have my $$$ secure but keep 20 in my left pocket which I donate up front in good faith with promise of tip after if performance is good. Unfortunately I had a bit more more on me that night after a stop for a few beers so things got a little fuzzy. Luckily I had my plastic secured or it could've turned real bad. Anyways, kinda surprised being she is pushing 50 and still ripping people off but I'm sure if she hasn't already, karma will get her. I can't wait to get back to town and pick her up. We are going to have a nice conversation. LOL. The worse part is I missed out on a young hottie at 7 & L on the way back to airport area cause I couldn't find that 20-30 and didn't feel like another ATM stop. Oh well, live & learn. Be smart and stay safe.

  11. #5723

    Checking out Milwaukee

    Headed up to Milwaukee for my day trip to check out the city. Scheduled the afternoon with an escort (more in escort section) so I had some time to burn. I hit the block on National and cruised around a bit. It was late morning going on noon. Passed by the Citgo station at 19th and National and saw a WSW posted up on the side of the building. I pulled over and she moved quickly to the car. I then noticed a car with someone inside staring directly across the street. I ask her name and she said that she was Kayla. She was wearing a pink shirt, black shorts, black shades and she was small and petite. I asked if she knew who that was in the car looking and she said no. I told her that I would make a block and moved on. Stopped at Popeyes on National before circling back around. Checked some text messages and went back to the Citgo station at 19th and National. Kayla was ghost, so I continued to cruise the streets in that area and to the lower numbers. A side note that I found amusing while cruising was a stop sign at 17th and Washington that said "STOP HOE) LOL. Several street walkers out but not to my liking. Decided to do a little site see before my escort incall and cruised downtown and then headed to Bradford Beach. Looked like they were setting up for an Air and Water Show. Parked and took a stroll in the park and the beach and took in the sites. I saw a few hotties in bikinis laying out for a tan. After awhile my escort contacts me for the incall near downtown and off I go. Wow what a good time. She blew me away!

    After the escort incall I hit the streets of Milwaukee again, this time heading more south. Stopped by a liquor store to grab some local micro craft beer to sip. Checked out the area of 12th and G. Saw a WSW sitting on the steps right on that corner. She was a redhead (looked like a natural redhead) wearing a black striped shirt and dark jeans. There was a lot of foot traffic in the area. Looked like drug dealers and dope fiends so I passed. Saw walkers on L but not too good. I was getting hungry and thirsty so I headed to the Milwaukee Brat House downtown. When I got there it was packed. Standing room because of the Brewers and Nationals game and they had a free shuttle. Happy hour was going on so there were good deals. $3 Jamo shots (Jameson), $3 Jim Beam shots, $3 taps, $2 build your own burger. 3 pm-6 pm. I settled in and decided to try the deep fried cheese curds because I never tried them before. Grabbed a brew to wash it all down. Not bad, I would try again. Checked out the atmosphere, made some friends and socialized. Networking is an awesome tool. Finished up and headed out. All in all Milwaukee was a good place to visit and my incall escort made it that much better!

  12. #5722

    My Goddess might be mortal after all

    I saw Sam twice yesterday. Everything was great in the morning, my second go around (late night) I must have caught her after she took a dose of what ever drug she's working for. The experience was still great but I feel its best to contact this girl in the morning LOL. I have provided digits to a few seniors already so just a heads up on the best time to reach her.

  13. #5721

    Ashley

    Late post but better late than never. Took a stroll to the Milltown for some mongering after finding nothing in Waukegan. Not even 5 minutes after getting off the expressway saw 2 on 7th and g. Picked the better looking one which is a mixed Latina named Ashley. Once she got in she had some deep bruises on her knees, said she was beat real bad then I noticed the heavy makeup and fresh chipped tooth. She was tall and thick in the legs and ass like I like so we went for a ride. BBBJCIM for. 25, has a girlfriend she mentioned, got info. Afterward drove around and saw a buffet of SW of all flavors on G. Saw a few on L too but they looked like half chick half dick variety LOL.

  14. #5720

    If she has.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPussy  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday late night 9th, 10th & G high heels, short mini skirt, nice legs, blonde. Looks like a blast from the past. Anyone know her?
    Short blonde hair I've reported on her 2 x recently. Gave me "Bree" as her name.

  15. #5719

    Lana

    First time poster long time lurker. Trying to pay my dues.

    Scooped her at 12th and g. Said she was 49 but did not look it. Said she doesn't come out much, only when times get a little tuff for her. Probably a 6 or 7 on SW scale. Very good BBBJ and tight kitty. She bobbed on it for about 10 min than onto mish were I released. All in all good time. No illegal substances but had a slight smell of alcohol. Damage was 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape