Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 805 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5738

    Jessie

    Made a mistake tonight all you pussy hounds. Picked up this tall brunette near 7 and g. Lookes good on the first pass, swung around and she hopped in, said her name was jojo. Something was off here. Made it one blocked and kicked her / him out, not exactly sure what it was. Wanyed to go home and bleach my eye balls for making such a mistake.

    Anyway, after I settled down found jessie on about 15 and g. Very nice girl used to run a massge parlor. Could be veey cute if she got off the streets and cleaned up a little. Said she was close to 30 but looked more early 20's. Kind of felt bad for her, she has had a string of bad luck. Took her to a spot and had a real nice bbbjwith fiv. Went on for about 5 min then told her to lay back. Went at it mish for sometime, windows were fogged up by the time we were done. Seemed like she kind of liked it. Finished inside and cleaned up. Dropped her back off around 7th and g. Damge 40. Got digits.

  2. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    There is not a whole lot of actions going on there, some younger LEO chomping at the bit for some excitement, no shortage of LEO there, and plenty of surveillance. On top of that, the patients that are coming and going (obviously all veterans other than dependents) are going to be fairly alert and have good situational awareness (at least the younger and middle ages ones) as well as the employees (about half of which are veterans as well). Probably about the dumbest place to try that.
    Many VA Hospitals, including Milwaukee, have their own sworn Officers and being that they work for a Federal Agency it's a Federal Offense.

    This was discussed once before, but I stand my ground. No where near the airport is safe either, including the observation area and parking garages, which I know a few Mongers have used. I occasionally work behind the scenes at the airport and can promise you virtually every inch is under video surveillance. And at any given time there are lots of Federal Officers around.

    HS.

  3. #5736

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Not just for bankruptcy any more. Years ago, in another lifetime, I spoke with a Federal prosecutor for the western district. I though Federal court was for inter-state infractions, SEC Violations, mass embezzlement and such. Nope. He explained to me that there's a little island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and if you get stopped there for drunk driving, you go to Federal Court for your trial.

    And on VA property? Hell yeah! Don't get a blowjob in the parking lot in the Social Security lot on Capital either. Or the DEA office, or any other Federal Agency. Even if the local cop writes you the ticket, you go to federal court.

    Coochie (keeping clear of the feds) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    There is not a whole lot of actions going on there, some younger LEO chomping at the bit for some excitement, no shortage of LEO there, and plenty of surveillance. On top of that, the patients that are coming and going (obviously all veterans other than dependents) are going to be fairly alert and have good situational awareness (at least the younger and middle ages ones) as well as the employees (about half of which are veterans as well). Probably about the dumbest place to try that.

  4. #5735

    Federal Court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    A little birdie told me that a dumb ass monger thought that he would be slick rick and pull into the parking garage at the VA and get his hobby on LOL Supposedly they are getting several federal charges thrown at them. Prostitution, trespassing, drug paraphernalia, and drug possession. I dont know if any of you were using this place as your go to spot, but I would advise against that. Lesson to the wise.
    Not just for bankruptcy any more. Years ago, in another lifetime, I spoke with a Federal prosecutor for the western district. I though Federal court was for inter-state infractions, SEC Violations, mass embezzlement and such. Nope. He explained to me that there's a little island in the middle of the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and if you get stopped there for drunk driving, you go to Federal Court for your trial.

    And on VA property? Hell yeah! Don't get a blowjob in the parking lot in the Social Security lot on Capital either. Or the DEA office, or any other Federal Agency. Even if the local cop writes you the ticket, you go to federal court.

    Coochie (keeping clear of the feds) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  5. #5734

    Dumb ass

    A little birdie told me that a dumb ass monger thought that he would be slick rick and pull into the parking garage at the VA and get his hobby on LOL Supposedly they are getting several federal charges thrown at them. Prostitution, trespassing, drug paraphernalia, and drug possession. I don’t know if any of you were using this place as your “go to” spot, but I would advise against that. Lesson to the wise.

  6. #5733

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So looked in my car last night and noticed she dropped something in my car. Looks like boyfriend / fiancehas a big court date coming up. Thus rap sheet fell out of her bag and it shows all of bills information. Along with a handful of tickets. Misdemeanors and two felonies that he has pending against him. Court date coming up soon. So not sure how long he will be around. Might Be on a state-funded vacation for a short while.
    I'm sure that she will fall for some other loser. He will probably try to evade the LEO for as long as he can, but addicts inevitably get caught.

  7. #5732

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Picked Jamie up again off of 6th and L for a very nice BBBJCIM. The good looking Jamie. Man that girl has some big tits. I love her attitude and I love playing with those big titties. Yum.
    Does she have digits? Sounds like a good time.

    As for the group on 12/13, they all looked really bad yesterday and as was stated, there are guys hanging out and looking at cars too. I'm also pretty sure I saw a deal go down as they walked on GF. Be careful but man, the good ones go downhill fast. Even Abby now too by the looks of it yesterday.

  8. #5731

    20 minutes is on time LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.
    20 minutes is nothing to most of these girls LOL. That same morning she kept me waiting for an hour.

  9. #5730

    Deana

    So looked in my car last night and noticed she dropped something in my car. Looks like boyfriend / fiancehas a big court date coming up. Thus rap sheet fell out of her bag and it shows all of bills information. Along with a handful of tickets. Misdemeanors and two felonies that he has pending against him. Court date coming up soon. So not sure how long he will be around. Might Be on a state-funded vacation for a short while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.

  10. #5729

    Jamie

    Picked Jamie up again off of 6th and L for a very nice BBBJCIM. The good looking Jamie. Man that girl has some big tits. I love her attitude and I love playing with those big titties. Yum.

  11. #5728

    Wisconsin

    Anything for the greenfield area around 60th and oakland.

  12. #5727

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    She tried that "my phone only gets incoming calls" with me the other day. She had told me she'd be ready in 10 minutes, after 30 had passed and I texted I was going scoop someone else magically her phone just started making calls again. I think her and her "fiance" of 6 years, Bill, share a Government phone with limited minutes. That's part of the reason she's getting so haggard, she's covering both of their habits. If the weather is inclement they stay in an abandoned garage near 7 and Orchard. Either way, no shower, so yeah. But you're right, she was smoking hot. 20 lbs, some makeup and sleep and she'd be right back there.

    That group on 12th is fairly common. I suspect that will be the next area of heavy LEO Enforcement like 23rd was last summer. Everyone is getting to brazen. Early in the morning the dealers just park on 12th or even just walk up and down the block. The smarter ones like Shantell and Denna get a few blocks away and try and avoid that corner. Be extra cautious if you're going to try and scoop there.
    When I picked her up last Wednesday, she had me waiting about twenty minutes. I'm never doing that again.

  13. #5726

    Mostly accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Or what ever her name is. Hung out with her this after noon. Is stay on A pourch between 10th and 11th and Madison. An abandan house. Her and her bf bill. She can only get in calls for some reason. She is looking more and more like crap and is starting so have a funky smell to her. But still good at her job. OMG if you pic her up ask her to see her pics from when she was a stripper. She was hot as hell. Anyways took care of business and dropped her back off and away I went. Was in town until around 10 iah and headed west on greenfield. OMG in front of a house around 12th and g there had to be 8 sws. All shapes colors and sizes. Not sure if you are to pull up and just point. Was a few thug looking guys hanging around as well. Not my cup if tea. Did not see any police but just one pass.
    She tried that "my phone only gets incoming calls" with me the other day. She had told me she'd be ready in 10 minutes, after 30 had passed and I texted I was going scoop someone else magically her phone just started making calls again. I think her and her "fiance" of 6 years, Bill, share a Government phone with limited minutes. That's part of the reason she's getting so haggard, she's covering both of their habits. If the weather is inclement they stay in an abandoned garage near 7 and Orchard. Either way, no shower, so yeah. But you're right, she was smoking hot. 20 lbs, some makeup and sleep and she'd be right back there.

    That group on 12th is fairly common. I suspect that will be the next area of heavy LEO Enforcement like 23rd was last summer. Everyone is getting to brazen. Early in the morning the dealers just park on 12th or even just walk up and down the block. The smarter ones like Shantell and Denna get a few blocks away and try and avoid that corner. Be extra cautious if you're going to try and scoop there.

  14. #5725

    Deana

    Or what ever her name is. Hung out with her this after noon. Is stay on A pourch between 10th and 11th and Madison. An abandan house. Her and her bf bill. She can only get in calls for some reason. She is looking more and more like crap and is starting so have a funky smell to her. But still good at her job. OMG if you pic her up ask her to see her pics from when she was a stripper. She was hot as hell. Anyways took care of business and dropped her back off and away I went. Was in town until around 10 iah and headed west on greenfield. OMG in front of a house around 12th and g there had to be 8 sws. All shapes colors and sizes. Not sure if you are to pull up and just point. Was a few thug looking guys hanging around as well. Not my cup if tea. Did not see any police but just one pass.

  15. #5724

    Thief alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Just like Thurs night, many SWs out in force on Fri night as well. G was well stocked, and was the busiest I've seen it in my 5 or 6 visits with a number of mostly BSW's and / or trannys out between 16 & 27. L was fairly slow compared to Thur night but I did see a hot young brunette spinner at 7 & L around 200 am I'm my way back to airport area. I should've stopped and got the scoop but I had just finished up getting my rocks off with Bree who I found a block off the G near 13th. This is the Brittany Murphy (8 mile) look a like though a little older 40's but damn sexy, short blonde hair with a nice set of bolt ons. Anyhow, found a nice spot and the BBBJ ended with BBFS after I worked her kitty to a lather during the BJ and upon her request CIP. One helluva a date I must say and compensated her accordingly. She offered digits but unfortunately I've yet to confirm they are hers (no response on text, no answer). She was very complimentary of my johnson and seemed a little dazed after riding it to an O so maybe she gave me the wrong #. LOL. Oh well. Says she is from a very nearby west suburb and I believe she had someone waiting in a car for her. Possibly a bf but hell maybe her son as he looked much younger and gave me a skirmish look as I drove by after dropping her off.
    So I didn't include this in my original post because I wasn't 100% but I suspected ol "Bree" had sticky fingers and lifted 20-30 off me me while giving me the BBBJ. I received a pm from a fellow member that she ripped him off a few yrs back so I feel I should post cause I'm guessing she has done it many other times. Thing is I also have my $$$ secure but keep 20 in my left pocket which I donate up front in good faith with promise of tip after if performance is good. Unfortunately I had a bit more more on me that night after a stop for a few beers so things got a little fuzzy. Luckily I had my plastic secured or it could've turned real bad. Anyways, kinda surprised being she is pushing 50 and still ripping people off but I'm sure if she hasn't already, karma will get her. I can't wait to get back to town and pick her up. We are going to have a nice conversation. LOL. The worse part is I missed out on a young hottie at 7 & L on the way back to airport area cause I couldn't find that 20-30 and didn't feel like another ATM stop. Oh well, live & learn. Be smart and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape