Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 12073
-
07-22-18 14:39 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 1820Barbie
Found a little blonde spinner on 13th and Greenfield this morning. She looked kinda familiar as she hopped in the car and introduced herself as Barbie (original, I know, but she even has it tattooed on her LOL). Says she a dancer up in Green Bay and comes down ever few weeks to party. She may be a dancer, she has the body for it at least at lower end clubs.
A little warning bell went off but I couldn't remember why. Figured it must not have been to bad or I'd remember specifics. Got to my place and she was naked before I could get the door all the way closed. Then it started coming back to me. She's not a rip-off by any means but she is in a rush. Decent BBBJ to start but only for 3 or 4 minutes and then wanted to fuck. Didn't want to do CG or Doggie because she hurt her knee which left mish which is my least favorite. In fairness she does spread those legs really wide and can take a pounding. After a few minutes I asked her to finish my with a BJ and she agreed but told me to warn her before I come. THEN I remembered. She doesn't like CIM and pulled off last time as I started to shoot, leaving quite the mess. In the end she did allow CIM was wasn't to happy about it. We were back out the door less than 15 minutes after we arrived.
Torn on future repeats. She does have a hot little body and is fairly cute but there would need to be a conversation about rushing, positions and CIM or facial.
After I dropped her off I saw Shandell on 15th. Kinda wish I had waited, she gives great head and no rush. Barbie is cuter with a better body but Shandell destroys her with performance.
-
07-22-18 01:39 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 747This sounds like Abby
The one I saw twice in a week and called the glitter unicorn. She read this I know. Wish she let me touch her. Oh well. Her phone is MIA as someone told me and I don't get anything from her.
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 17:51 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 817Patience pays off.
Just like Thurs night, many SWs out in force on Fri night as well. G was well stocked, and was the busiest I've seen it in my 5 or 6 visits with a number of mostly BSW's and / or trannys out between 16 & 27. L was fairly slow compared to Thur night but I did see a hot young brunette spinner at 7 & L around 200 am I'm my way back to airport area. I should've stopped and got the scoop but I had just finished up getting my rocks off with Bree who I found a block off the G near 13th. This is the Brittany Murphy (8 mile) look a like though a little older 40's but damn sexy, short blonde hair with a nice set of bolt ons. Anyhow, found a nice spot and the BBBJ ended with BBFS after I worked her kitty to a lather during the BJ and upon her request CIP. One helluva a date I must say and compensated her accordingly. She offered digits but unfortunately I've yet to confirm they are hers (no response on text, no answer). She was very complimentary of my johnson and seemed a little dazed after riding it to an O so maybe she gave me the wrong #. LOL. Oh well. Says she is from a very nearby west suburb and I believe she had someone waiting in a car for her. Possibly a bf but hell maybe her son as he looked much younger and gave me a skirmish look as I drove by after dropping her off.
-
07-21-18 14:37 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 604Bianca
"October Rain" Bianca?
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 10:31 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 53Abigail
Forgot to mention, I picked her up inthe low numbers on G. Right next to the speedway.
-
07-21-18 10:30 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 53Abigail
Scooped up a sexy young WSW called Abigail. Small little body, but a nice butt for her size. She is a shorty, probably around 5' 4". She was wearing a short gray mini skirt and no panties. She looked like she was around 18-19 years old. It was 30 for a CBJ and 60 for FS. I couldn’t live with myself if I didn't do FS with this one. She give pretty good head and was trying her best to deep throat the whole thing. As soon as it was rock hard I wanted to get to bussiness. She had the TIGHTEST pussy I've experienced on a SW in a while. And I mean Tight! Like, I put in my middle finger and you could feel her pussy walls wrapped around it LOL. I can honestly say that I can't wait to run into her again.
She didn't have any digits and gave me the whole "I lost my phone" spiel. And just curious if anyone might know, but this came up in my small talk with her. I mentioned to her a WSW called Bianca and Abigail told me the she passed away (overdose). Has anyone heard anything? She said they found her in a McDonalds on 27th somewhere. If its the same Bianca I was seeing its a damn shame, she gave some really good head and when I would go for FS she had a pretty tight pussy too.
-
07-20-18 18:55 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 1820My original intent still stands. Information tends to flow much more freely after you've posted about several of your own experiences. If I TOFTT I share with others that have done the same.
Originally Posted by ILoveAmps
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
07-20-18 11:40 #5706Banned Member

Posts: 41No
I'm sure many of us could. I doubt many if any will. With one fairly dubious dubious post about getting FS at an AMP that no one else has had any luck at doubt many, if any, will. RTFF, go back through escorts and SW's for several weeks at least and you should have no problem lining something up. Take some for the team, report back and info will flow much more freely. Or maybe you're just seeing if you can troll us Officer.
You are incorrect people are getting FS there. There are 3 girls working only one does FS and maybe you need to build some trust with her. I am no cop. I will continue to post my experiences. I mostly just go to AMPs but I was in the mood for a strong BBBJ.
-
07-20-18 11:32 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 1820I'm sure many of us could. I doubt many if any will. With one fairly dubious post about getting FS at an AMP that no one else has had any luck at doubt many, if any, will. RTFF, go back through escorts and SW's for several weeks at least and you should have no problem lining something up. Take some for the team, report back and info will flow much more freely. Or maybe you're just seeing if you can troll us Officer.
Originally Posted by ILoveAmps
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
07-20-18 10:33 #5704Banned Member

Posts: 41Looking for best BBBJ
Anyone able to pm me some digits of a cute girl who is amazing with BBBJCIM ws bonus?
-
07-20-18 09:39 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 747Saw her too
She's decent. Nothing special. But saw her around the same spot yesterday. I have digits if you want to trade. Only have done BBBJ with her. She's partially deaf.
Originally Posted by AlphaMke
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 03:24 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 817Thurs night.
Bounced between G & L. Lots of SW's out on both strolls. And lots of mongers out as well. Almost witnessed about a 6 car pile up trying to get to a young blonde at 15 & G. Just as rain moved in. Ended up scooping Missy whom I saw earlier in the night. She was dressed to the 9's with a 1 piece cream color form fitting dress showing off her hour glass shape. On the SW scale a 10 on the body. A little bit of a butta face but cute as well, lighter complexion with reddish hair & maybe 5'4 130. No panties on as well and full access to the kitty. Ass was amazing as she gave a kinda combo HJ & BBBJ. Got her digits as she was stepping out near the pick up -- 7th & G. She told me to call her and she ran to a nearby car and answered. As I drove by I noticed a dude in the driver seat. Looked like he was sleeping. LOL. Maybe her bf. Might roll her back to the telly tomorrow night to get a good look at that body fully naked.
-
07-20-18 02:30 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 53Yes in Dallas. You are correct sir. On the weekends Lidos has couples night and allows single men in at a premium. There is a theater upstairs with private rooms. Couples full swap and some single guys get lucky when invited to a gangbang or cuckold situation. Bliss has some nights when they host swinger parties in their club / lounge. Beds are set up in there. There are also glory holes. It is BYOB. You can also go to a private room. Paris Video is near the stroll where the WSW, BSW and HSW are on HH Blvd. The Sands Motel is in Ft. Worth. Red Bird and Linfield is in Dallas, as well as Star, and there are others.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
I use to have more post but many where deleted by admin when I posted a news article link about Backpage legal troubles in multiple cities in the forum. When I questioned why, it was explained to me that it was considered spam. Unfortunately most of my post where deleted also and had nothing to do with the news article. I guess it was just collateral damage? I am also on the international version of this site and am active with reports from cities in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Curacao, etc.
The reason why I am interested in the Milwaukee board is because Saturday I will be traveling to Chicago and will be attending Nudes a Poppin, the largest all nude beauty pageant in the world. It is located about an hour south of Chicago off of Interstate 65. This will be my 2nd time attending. I met the horny Ron Jeremy there along with numerous porn stars. Stripper poles everywhere, a super huge swimming pool, outdoor showers, cabins, tent areas, dance floor, exhibits, demonstrations, exhibitionist, voyeurs, tons of sexy craziness and yes SEX! Taking pictures is encouraged. It's a 2 day event and some people stay overnight till the next day like I did the first time. Along with doing other activities in the Chicago area I plan on taking a day to visit Milwaukee about 1. 5 hours north of Chicago. I am researching and collecting all the intel that I can about the Milwaukee area. It will be an adventure for me in uncharted territory. LOL.
-
07-20-18 01:28 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 53Tell them to get in your back seat and put the child proof lock on and they won't be able to open the door from the inside. If you drive a coupe still put their asses in the back. LOL. They would have a hard time getting out with that seat in front of them. You would have enough time to catch them before they got out. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyguyLif
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 01:19 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 2198It is extremely risky to pick up SW's when motorcycle cops around especially at night. The problem is that they can hide just about anywhere. One time I was cruising Sunset blvd and this motorcycle cop passed me so I thought it was safe to pick up a SW. Shortly after I pulled over for a SW he stopped me. Luckily he was nice and let us go.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



