Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36806
    Saw her on Pulaski a couple weeks ago, a block off Wilkens.

  2. #36805

    Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    Made the w w loop early, around 5:30 am on my way to the airport. Hoping for a sendoff. Virtually a ghost town. One WSW stepped out on Wilkins just west of Pulaski. Too scrawny for my tastes. Oh well. Hoping for a better troll on my return. Will be an evening visit.
    I made the loop (my very first Wilkins loop) at 3 am. Saw one WSW but for some reason I feel like you guys had said to stay away from here on here. Averaged sized blonde on Wilkens. Anyway better luck next time I guess.

  3. #36804

    Summer's Hair

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
    Hey Happy One is wasn't Summer you saw Monday, I dated her yesterday. And she was in Virginia all day Monday working at her regular job. We might have a copy cat LOL. NG.

  4. #36803

    Don't take shortcuts off main streets

    Stick to main streets! My pal just got his windows shot through yesterday while he was driving an alley shortcut between 2 boulevards near MICA. With the summer being as hot as it is, tempers are short.

  5. #36802

    No Dice

    Made the w w loop early, around 5:30 am on my way to the airport. Hoping for a sendoff. Virtually a ghost town. One WSW stepped out on Wilkins just west of Pulaski. Too scrawny for my tastes. Oh well. Hoping for a better troll on my return. Will be an evening visit.

  6. #36801
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03
    Anyone with her current digits please message me. Last one I had was 0548. I have known her since she use to dance at Christina's.

    Phyuck!

  7. #36800

    Lovely BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03
    Thanks for the vid.

  8. #36799

    Alice's Bareback Wonderland

    You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03

  9. #36798

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind saying, where near the ww did you meet her? I'm thinking it could be a girl I saw last night on Wilkins & Smallwood, but someone got to her before I could get around the block. Anyway, any helpful info would be very much appreciated.
    Hi BEF. How've you been. That was likely her. I believe it was Pulaski near Wilkins.

  10. #36797

    Summer photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see the photo I took years ago Say 2011.

    So please enjoy these And if anyone care to send me her digits Would love to flood her again!
    Sorry, I really meant to give credit where credit is due but was not able to search that far back, I remember downloading photos you took and just reposted one but I did not mean to claim the photo was mine so I just stated that's the way she used to look without attributing who took. Again, did not mean to take credit for photos you took.

    OCG.

  11. #36796

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Had the wonderful privilege of meeting up with Syrian Anna today. She looks fantastic to say the least, back from her stay by the state. She has gained the weight she needed and is now full figured again. It probably won't take her long to be back chasing and running being around the neighbor hood. I DID NOT GET HER PHONE NUMBER.
    She needs to get the fuck off the streets and meds before it ravishes her beautiful brown skin. I had a opportunity to see her Saturday. We agreed on a amount for a BJ, and I was about to give her the go ahead to meet up with me, when out of the blue, I ran into a old former WSW.

    Anna is a special looking young lady, and it's hard to see what she's doing to her body. If you've seen her completely nude, you know what I'm talking about.

    I don't think I could ask for anything other than a BJ because of the abuse she's done to her beautiful long lean body.

  12. #36795

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentMulder  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up yesterday, and blew a massive load in her mouth.

    I just love to see my creamy cum gets swirled around in her mouth like some aged, foaming molasses on the cusp of fermentation.

    With tears of joy in her eyes and cum dribbled down the corner of her mouth, Monica guzzled every bit of the extra thick brew like a ravenous mink.

    Good catch, broheim. And welcome to Baltimore.
    Is this the same Monica that wears dresses & high heels at times around Wilkins & Payson and Payson & Ashton? The one with the nice teeth and looks like she's feeling it most of the time?

  13. #36794

    Summer hair?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
    Where did you see her and time? Happy One.

  14. #36793

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I remember when I first saw her 2 years ago. She was amazing then and was still decent a few months ago when I lost contact with her just before BP went down. Was always cool with BBFS as long as I either brought a Plan B pill or gave her extra for it. Last time I saw her I just gave her the extra since I didn't have time to get a pill. I wonder if those twins are mine.
    I never had to give her any extra for BB, but I think at my age the fish are to tired to swim up stream, easier to just flow out and down stream LOL Time will tell.

  15. #36792

    Syrian Anna

    Had the wonderful privilege of meeting up with Syrian Anna today. She looks fantastic to say the least, back from her stay by the state. She has gained the weight she needed and is now full figured again. It probably won't take her long to be back chasing and running being around the neighbor hood. I DID NOT GET HER PHONE NUMBER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape