Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,571 to 24,585 of 61370
-
07-10-18 11:02 #36800Senior Member

Posts: 93Lovely BB
Thanks for the vid.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 10:09 #36799Senior Member

Posts: 431Alice's Bareback Wonderland
You may know little Alice by a different name. This eastside cutie was a sorta quiet fuck last week, but the head game was spot on. Damage was reasonable (. 3+). Digits.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b44ae8f57b03
-
07-10-18 06:49 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 367Destiny
Hi BEF. How've you been. That was likely her. I believe it was Pulaski near Wilkins.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 23:43 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 811Summer photos
Sorry, I really meant to give credit where credit is due but was not able to search that far back, I remember downloading photos you took and just reposted one but I did not mean to claim the photo was mine so I just stated that's the way she used to look without attributing who took. Again, did not mean to take credit for photos you took.
Originally Posted by MrKuntFlooder
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
07-09-18 22:26 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 2343Anna
She needs to get the fuck off the streets and meds before it ravishes her beautiful brown skin. I had a opportunity to see her Saturday. We agreed on a amount for a BJ, and I was about to give her the go ahead to meet up with me, when out of the blue, I ran into a old former WSW.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
Anna is a special looking young lady, and it's hard to see what she's doing to her body. If you've seen her completely nude, you know what I'm talking about.
I don't think I could ask for anything other than a BJ because of the abuse she's done to her beautiful long lean body.
-
07-09-18 22:08 #36795Senior Member

Posts: 394Monica
Is this the same Monica that wears dresses & high heels at times around Wilkins & Payson and Payson & Ashton? The one with the nice teeth and looks like she's feeling it most of the time?
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:55 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 261Summer hair?
Where did you see her and time? Happy One.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:52 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 978Molly
I never had to give her any extra for BB, but I think at my age the fish are to tired to swim up stream, easier to just flow out and down stream LOL Time will tell.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:45 #36792Senior Member

Posts: 978Syrian Anna
Had the wonderful privilege of meeting up with Syrian Anna today. She looks fantastic to say the least, back from her stay by the state. She has gained the weight she needed and is now full figured again. It probably won't take her long to be back chasing and running being around the neighbor hood. I DID NOT GET HER PHONE NUMBER.
-
07-09-18 20:43 #36791Senior Member

Posts: 394Tall Destiny
If you don't mind saying, where near the ww did you meet her? I'm thinking it could be a girl I saw last night on Wilkins & Smallwood, but someone got to her before I could get around the block. Anyway, any helpful info would be very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:09 #36790

Posts: 96No worries
No they are the guys she's living with.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:05 #36789Senior Member

Posts: 1369Tall Destiny
Sfrancis, thanks for your response. Maybe I misunderstood your post. It sounds like you received a bonus for your tuition. But maybe I misunderstood your post. Were you saying that she was not good in the "sack"? Or did I read it wrong. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 18:02 #36788Senior Member

Posts: 978Summer
Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 15:19 #36787Regular Member

Posts: 7Driving this morning
I had some free time this morning so decided to see who was out I started on the w / w loop and on wilkens saw a lot of LEO, and very few SW all of whom were not looking to great. I think it may be just myself but I feel that a lot of them are deteriorating fast. As I was driving up Washington blvd by the dunkin donuts and the royal farm I saw a very cute young looking red head by there but by the time I made it there someone beat me to it. I then ended up meeting a WSW with a great set of tits, and some great head game she took direction very well. I got her digits if anybody wants to trade.
-
07-09-18 15:11 #36786Senior Member

Posts: 367BBBJ cfs plus Greek 40.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




