Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 61379
-
06-30-18 09:35 #36659Senior Member

Posts: 394Monica On Wilkins
There's quite a few girls on Wilkins named Monica, so a brief description would be very helpful. Blonde, brunette or what? Otherwise, continue enjoying yourself in B-More and have a safe journey home to Florida C5.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
BlueEyesFun.
-
06-30-18 01:18 #36658Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed on Monica
Couldn't agree with you more dude. Chick has some Sexy ass lips. I'm headed back to Florida Sunday and damm, I hope I bump into again for a repeat!
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
06-29-18 23:10 #36657Senior Member

Posts: 7357Molly on Wilkins
Hopefully will be spending time with Molly tonight. Nice curvy baby making hips. Why do these girls not have phones?
C5.
-
06-29-18 22:54 #36656Senior Member

Posts: 7357Thanks
Thanks brother. I always keep on eye on these chicks. Just as I do back home in Orlando.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
I'm loving Baltimore!! However, streets needs some work! Bumps everywhere. LOL.
C5.
-
06-29-18 22:52 #36655Senior Member

Posts: 7357Nicole
She's a brunette. Saw her later on that night stoned out of her mind talking to herself.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
06-29-18 22:50 #36654Senior Member

Posts: 7357Monica on Wilkins
No phone unfortunately.
Originally Posted by RichRim
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
06-29-18 22:14 #36653Senior Member

Posts: 100Monica is a good little cocksucker.
Picked her up yesterday, and blew a massive load in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
I just love to see my creamy cum gets swirled around in her mouth like some aged, foaming molasses on the cusp of fermentation.
With tears of joy in her eyes and cum dribbled down the corner of her mouth, Monica guzzled every bit of the extra thick brew like a ravenous mink.
Good catch, broheim. And welcome to Baltimore.
-
06-29-18 21:02 #36652Senior Member

Posts: 66Monica
Did yo get a number?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 16:11 #36651Senior Member

Posts: 977Is that our red haired nicole?? That's been MIA?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 15:16 #36650Senior Member

Posts: 7357Monica on Wilkins
Hit it Wilkins around noon today and noticed a few chicks that were out yesterday, were ALSO their today with the same clothes on from yesterday. LOL!
Finally spotted a fine ass young sexy white girl, about 5'6 and 100 pounds, beautiful pale skin with a baby face and HUGE beautiful blue eye's! Had a skirt on carrying a couple of bags and says she just got to Wilkins from another county over. Had a European accent as well.
Make out session was like I was back in high school. Lot's of fun, excellent BJ, and tight pussy which she winced while I was slowly putting my dick in her. Beautiful lips which I had to kiss. Exploded a huge load inside of her. My dick is getting hard again whike writing to post just thinking about her!
Says she's 19 and refused to let me take any kind of photo. I'm loving Baltimore! Shout out to my man M2 aka the boss whose in town as well.
C5.
-
06-29-18 13:17 #36649Senior Member

Posts: 883Mid-week Jaunt
Dreaming on hump day so I dialed little Britney. Word was it was super hot with LEO but she said they were focusing on dealing. I met her away from the action on Catherine. Went to a spot and the cutie delivered the goods again! She knows she's cute and keeps her hair and makeup nice. She is DTQ and NSNQ. BBBJCIMWS! Standard fare and ham tip for exceptional service.
That experience had me warmed up so I decided to check my go to fishing hole Brklyn. Soon as I hit 4th I saw plenty of fish jumping. Faces I hadn't seen before. I mean there was around 10 I saw on the loop. Normal skinny, BSW, older, young, and just what I was in the mood for, a little meat. Honed in on a big fine brunette! Long dark hair, at least 5'8" with some meat on her bones. Another Chistin, we found a spot and she gave me quick French lesson (good) to get me ready. Got behind her and she had a juicy, big, smooth, and blemish free white ass. Kitty was tight and she was a squirmer. I got her to keep it still so I could really drive, she made some nice noises until I finally reached destination. She was decent and a value (jax+ham). Got digits but don't know if they work.
-
06-29-18 11:54 #36648Senior Member

Posts: 464Diseases
She looks very good so I'm happy for the advice as I would've gotten a BBBJ from her for sure!
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 09:31 #36647Senior Member

Posts: 705Be careful
She is all the things you say. Not to beat a dead horse, but check your scrotal sac to make sure you have your balls. She's a masterful pick pocket and general thief. She can catch you off guard with her sweet disposition.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 08:42 #36646Senior Member

Posts: 811Brittany
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 06:51 #36645Senior Member

Posts: 136Welcome
Welcome. Good to see you hit the ground cumming, I mean running!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




