Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,586 to 24,600 of 61379
-
07-09-18 20:55 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 261Summer hair?
Where did you see her and time? Happy One.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:52 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 978Molly
I never had to give her any extra for BB, but I think at my age the fish are to tired to swim up stream, easier to just flow out and down stream LOL Time will tell.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 20:45 #36792Senior Member

Posts: 978Syrian Anna
Had the wonderful privilege of meeting up with Syrian Anna today. She looks fantastic to say the least, back from her stay by the state. She has gained the weight she needed and is now full figured again. It probably won't take her long to be back chasing and running being around the neighbor hood. I DID NOT GET HER PHONE NUMBER.
-
07-09-18 20:43 #36791Senior Member

Posts: 394Tall Destiny
If you don't mind saying, where near the ww did you meet her? I'm thinking it could be a girl I saw last night on Wilkins & Smallwood, but someone got to her before I could get around the block. Anyway, any helpful info would be very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:09 #36790

Posts: 96No worries
No they are the guys she's living with.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 19:05 #36789Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tall Destiny
Sfrancis, thanks for your response. Maybe I misunderstood your post. It sounds like you received a bonus for your tuition. But maybe I misunderstood your post. Were you saying that she was not good in the "sack"? Or did I read it wrong. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 18:02 #36788Senior Member

Posts: 978Summer
Saw her today, either dyed her hair black or using a wig.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 15:19 #36787Regular Member

Posts: 7Driving this morning
I had some free time this morning so decided to see who was out I started on the w / w loop and on wilkens saw a lot of LEO, and very few SW all of whom were not looking to great. I think it may be just myself but I feel that a lot of them are deteriorating fast. As I was driving up Washington blvd by the dunkin donuts and the royal farm I saw a very cute young looking red head by there but by the time I made it there someone beat me to it. I then ended up meeting a WSW with a great set of tits, and some great head game she took direction very well. I got her digits if anybody wants to trade.
-
07-09-18 15:11 #36786Senior Member

Posts: 367BBBJ cfs plus Greek 40.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 14:35 #36785Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tall Destiny
Will you please expound on her services. I tried to scoop her up last night but I got beat to the punch before I could get across the street. If it's that bad I'll pass on her thanks.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 13:15 #36784Senior Member

Posts: 367Video of Tall Destiny
https://www.xvideos.com/video37518613/tall_destiny
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 10:35 #36783Senior Member

Posts: 79Some Summer Love
Nice to see the photo I took years ago Say 2011.
So please enjoy these And if anyone care to send me her digits Would love to flood her again!
-
07-09-18 09:27 #36782Senior Member

Posts: 367Tall Destiny
No phone but met near ww.file upload failed. Cute tall brunette with long legs and pretty face. Long brunette hair almost down to butt. Easy to get along with but not a beast in bed.
-
07-08-18 22:33 #36781Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks
Thank you so much for the help Moraxus! I just figured it was asking if they were a cop. Didn't realize you got free play out of it!
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 21:12 #36780Senior Member

Posts: 244
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Wow! I remember when I first saw her 2 years ago. She was amazing then and was still decent a few months ago when I lost contact with her just before BP went down. Was always cool with BBFS as long as I either brought a Plan B pill or gave her extra for it. Last time I saw her I just gave her the extra since I didn't have time to get a pill. I wonder if those twins are mine.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





