Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 736 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5208

    Malden maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamron  [View Original Post]
    When I lived Malden, I saw maybe 3 or 4 in about 7 years. Not doing a loop, just walking down the street and always when I can't do anything.
    I saw a likely candidate in Malden on Ferry st. Near rt. 99. She looked the part and was very interested in passing traffic. Of course I wasn't able to stop.

    I'd guess mid 30's, pretty nice body from what I could see, but very "tired" looking.

  2. #5207

    Megan: any better or knocked up?

    Went by Mass Ave saw Megan, been missing, cute spinner who seems to have gained a few lbs but maybe away for vacation or is she knocked up? Anyone tried her and has attitude changed? Thinking about another chance but don't know if worth it. Wants a lot and complains way to much and gives little unless highly medicated. Long legs Katie around a lot so maybe I'll just go there.

  3. #5206
    Looked like a sting yesterday in the Mass Ave area where SW activity is high. I saw a wagon next to the gas station and also two police offiers pull over someone in the back streets. Also the police scanners were temporarily off.

  4. #5205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Chelsea has them but it's really hit and miss. Like 5 years ago it was really busy but not so much now. If you go out at the right time of night you can find a girl or two on the loop near what used to be the Stanley hotel, also Caroline is out there sometimes since she lives down the street and she probably looks the best for what you can currently find around there. Down Broadway towards Revere I found a girl that was pretty decent but I have no idea how often she is out.

    Last piece of advice on Chelsea is the cops are really out there most of the night so don't be stupid.

  5. #5204

    I lived in Malden

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    I would imagine lynn and chelsea. But malden. Not likely.
    When I lived Malden, I saw maybe 3 or 4 in about 7 years. Not doing a loop, just walking down the street and always when I can't do anything.

  6. #5203

    Was in town

    Was in town yesterday and today, on my way home I past by the area on Mass Ave between McD's and Uhaul. Yesterday I saw 3 - 4 WSW, but they were in rough shape. Did a quick loop and kept going. Today I passed by again and saw a couple, one closer to Uhaul, Tall blonde, real skinny and had acne. The other was walking towards McD's, blonde, tight dress, carrying a bag, I'd say around a 6. There was just to many eyes around, security and LEO.

    I did a job in that area last year and while looking for parking, there was a girl that was working, couldn't partake then, she wasn't bad.

  7. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamron  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some, here and there in Somerville and Malden, but nothing anywhere near a regular basis. Chelsea and Lynn used to have tracks, but they are pretty much dead, but they would more than likely be your best bets.
    I would imagine lynn and chelsea. But malden. Not likely.

  8. #5201

    Nothing anywhere near a regular basis

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimer234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any areas north of Boston where women might be found walking? Somerville? Lynn?

    I've seen a few that looked like possibilities, but were probably civilians.
    I've seen some, here and there in Somerville and Malden, but nothing anywhere near a regular basis. Chelsea and Lynn used to have tracks, but they are pretty much dead, but they would more than likely be your best bets.

  9. #5200
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    went up to the bk saw another WSW flagging down cars, thought abl it it but said naw.
    Smart move, that's where Aunt LEO likes to work. Uncle LEO will hide the wagon around the corner on Auckland with a few unmarked on Dot Ave watching. Any time you see a girl stationary in that location I'd be highly suspicious.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #5199

    You may want to look at this

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtArt112  [View Original Post]
    I've never tired this before so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how this works, where to find them (boston, Brighton, allston area), how to spot then, stiff like that, I'm a complete newbie, only had experience with one AMP.
    Give this a read. May be a good place to start for a "newbie". (22 Rules for Street Mongering) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules.

  11. #5198

    Allie

    Went out this morning at 230, started my usual loop, right as I got to dot ave I saw a cute WSW wearing a white hat, I was going to fast to stop and as I turned arpund she was gone, went to mass ave and there was a few out, most of them hanging out woth the douchebags on bikes, did a few loops nothing of interest, went back to dot hoping to see that new one, went up to the bk saw another WSW flagging down cars, thought abl it it but said naw. Went back to mass and saw Allie wearing a bk he jacket, blue nikes, a denim skirt, I made the pick up got. 3 for FS went to her spot, did the deed, might repeat, might not, that's the reason I go for street walkers they're like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get. They are put lately which is nice as I like to drive around and figure out which one I want before I do the pick up.

  12. #5197

    Advice

    I've never tired this before so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how this works, where to find them (boston, Brighton, allston area), how to spot then, stiff like that, I'm a complete newbie, only had experience with one AMP.

  13. #5196

    North of Boston.

    Anyone know of any areas north of Boston where women might be found walking? Somerville? Lynn?

    I've seen a few that looked like possibilities, but were probably civilians.

  14. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy787  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I've just come to this site, and there are some things that I do not understand. Terms, specifically.

    When you say $20, does that mean 120, or 20 dollars?

    Also, would it be okay to get SW by walking in the streets?
    Yes. In Streetwalker section, $20 means 20 bucks. In other section, $. 2 means 120 bucks. $$ means 200 bucks.

  15. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogrin  [View Original Post]
    Do not trust these base heads chics for one second and I'm sure some of you probably already knew that for obvious reasons but I've learned that it is better to not get too 'personal' with them as if they are your friend just because you've picked them up a few times and rather, try to keep it strictly business.

    ... Another time, dude was right next to my car window, shit out in the open with the chic exchanging the cash as he is going through his stash of medicines to give the feen. Just imagine if uncle LEO was staking out that night to fill some quota and needed to make an example, my ass would've been grass...
    If your car is involved in a drug transaction, it will be seized. It could be a very long time to get it back, if you ever do. A friend's wife got busted for coke driving HIS truck years ago. It was seized and actually used as an unmarked vehicle for nearly 2 years. He got it back (after thousands in legal fees) and it had an extra 20,000 miles on it.

    Don't ever let a hooker buy or sell dope from your car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape